Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41789 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nightshift: It shows that Ndigbo are becoming politically savvy

The funniest comedy ever..The only thing you are savvy in is groos display of emotions and sentiments. You are always on the losing side hence your situation then and today because you are always fighting against your own best interest.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
may be this is blessing in disguise for ngige now that he bears tunde he can contest for lagos governor after fashola ngige family fit even stone him

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by antiembezzle: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
It's just over for the impish midget! You have exchanged your selfish ambition with 'amala and egbegiri'... You for no run make them stone you to death like stephen for Bible. APC dead on arrival in the SE,SS and middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by kcclink: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why stoning him. That man is a good leader joor.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Youngzedd(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Reelsteel:

Tanko, I bu onye ara

Laugh wan kill person.

Na me like your post jori.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by NaijaNaWaa: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

Stop spreading yur ignorance
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nebeuwa(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

The funniest comedy ever..The only thing you are savvy in is groos display of emotions and sentiments. You are always on the losing side hence your situation then and today because you are always fighting against your own best interest.

Seems like Igbos are doing just fine with Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Onlytruth: LOL, our people are speaking loud and clear. A word is enough for the wise.
We say a huge NO to turncoats in Igboland.

And its even his own supporters that are stonning him. Need I say more ? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ferdsmart(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yoruba,with deir yansh sense. I wonder wt brought dis Tanko hr?
tankoemmanuel: We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.
... U wanna derail dis thread rit? No way for APC in south East. Perceiving that Ngige wud decamp to APGA in 2022. APGA has sealed his useless political career...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
ferdsmart: What brought Kano state issue to this thread?

Because facts, strategy and reality trumps emotions and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO HAVE UR WAY IN THIS AGE OF REVOLUTION... NOT PRAYING FOR A VIOLENT ONE SHA
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Phonon: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
One would think that given the number of eminent Nigerians Anambra has produced,one credible person would emerge to turn the fortunes of that state around.

Nnamdi Azikiwe
Chinua Achebe
Emeka Anyaoku
Alexander Animalu
Chike Obi etc

Every one that has turned up has just further wrecked that state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aspabay(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Igbos, oh my dear Igbos, when will you begin to reason with logic and put sentiments aside.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Youngzedd(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
presher: may be this is blessing in disguise for ngige now that he bears tunde he can contest for lagos governor after fashola ngige family fit even stone him

So e don reach like this shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nightshift(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Omo eko, i bet you wouldn't recognize a savvy person if you see one.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Too much Akpu and oyel ogbono ain't good for you and your mental health either..

Next time put on your thinking cap before writing. When you write so much without making a point it called endless ranting.

What happened to Ngige is a way to treat traitors.If treating a traitor f****ked up translate to backwardness or lack of common sense then i have every reason to say your brain deserved a thorough checkup. Inform those your co efulefu nairaland igbo traitors that a day shall come for them.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by kasiem(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
i like the way yoruba's are showing solidarity to tunde

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Wsdm: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Anambra people had done exactly what i expected... I wish there is a way to meet some of these Igbo traitors in Nairaland offline, that would have be a day of lesson 101 to them. Owelle Rochas your days has been numbered in igbo politics. I hope Ngige case can served as a warning in advance to you sir.
What is Igbo politics? No presidential plan, no nationalistic plan, no unity plan and tomorrow you cry foul of maginalization. The yorubas and the hausas are openly telling Jonathan to give way for them and you are busy groping. I hope you all understand that he who does not participate in a competition needs no medal. I guess you the Igbos should just leave politics for others to do while you face your business as that is your ways.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wsdm:
What is Igbo politics? No presidential plan, no nationalistic plan, no unity plan and tomorrow you cry foul of maginalization. The yorubas and the hausas are openly telling Jonathan to give way for them and you are busy groping. I hope you all understand that he who does not participate in a competition needs no medal. I guess you the Igbos should just leave politics for others to do while you face your business as that is your ways.

Easterners please read this carefully.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omiobo: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truly,politics in Nigeria is a dirty game. I pray this country should break on time,I can't continue living with people who ignore the truth to tel lie for selfish again. We want the best,and yet we don't want the best to get us there. Honestly,the attitudes of most Nigerians can't give way for good governance. This generation has failed themselves and the heirs to come.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ferdsmart(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mugu,wt facts? Senile mind
agbameta:

Because facts, strategy and reality trumps emotions and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nebeuwa(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anybody the South-East hates, the South-West loves, and anybody the South-East loves, the South-West hates.

Our regions act as if they are married. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ogojohn: When has rented crowd now become the mouth piece of Anambrarians. It is obvious that some hands are at work but they will fail. Annie okonkwo and NGIGE who is an old man. Even the report is not logical. The same man supporting Annie okonkwo is also calling for Uba and other pdp candidate.
Seems another rented crowd is now at work trying to destroy ANAMBRA state again.
The line of battle is now drawn.
Rented crowd ko hired crowd ni, ana agwa gi n`obu ndi OPC, APC turu ya okwute ina ako rented crowd.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ferdsmart(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
And who gonna read dt trash he wrote? Yoruba and deir yansh sense
wellmax:

Easterners please read this carefully.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
kasiem: i like the way yoruba's are showing solidarity to tunde
LMFAO grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wsdm:

We should rebel against GEJ after given him our maximum support in 2011? No sir we are not betrayers. Igbo politics i meant is, when we the igbos makes any one irrelevant in igboland it means the fellow can't contest and win any election in Nigeria. As for Igbo presidency, it will happen like a miracle to you'll who think opposition is the only way to achieve relevancy in politics.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
ferdsmart: And who gonna read dt trash he wrote? Yoruba and deir yansh sense
Everybody has a brain but only few use it.
Answer the question: what's igbo's plan for Nigeria's presidency?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
DR CHRIS BABATUNDE NWABUEZE NGIGE AKA OTUNBA 1 OF LAGOS STATE grin I CAN'T FIT LAUGH cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aspabay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wsdm:

GBAM! But sentiments won't allow them see your point, blind hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nebeuwa(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:
Everybody has a brain but only few use it.
Answer the question: what's igbo's plan for Nigeria's presidency?

Igbos want development. International airport, dredging of the river Niger, better roads, improved electricity. Will an Igbo president guarantee that?

What did Obasanjo do for the South-West? Was he not Yoruba? What has the Northern heads of state done for their region?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.