Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41788 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gentlepal: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2013
APC has nothing to offer sincerely speaking.Chek it out all d people in in APC were in PDP before now.What did they do ?nothing.Thats y Rochas has been tagged as a POLITICAL PROSTITUTE .Pls my fellow Nl and Igbos lets vote wisely .The Devil u know is better than the Angel u dnt know.I forsee Revolution if we d youths are not carried along .ATIKU of all people left PDP n he came back. I prefer to vote for someone who has been tested n trusted

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Pontaboki: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Sorry,we are one Nigeria and you people forced us to be.Point of correction,Lagos is no mans land.Na all of us own am,hahahahahahahahaha
bigass: [size=16pt]i will advise Lagos state to publish the names of all igbo citizen who are currently employed by the state and give them 6months terminal leave and the SE states too can do the same(no yoruba man is in their employ)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2013
...So lagos is now 'states'? Olodo
payless:

But he spoke the truth. You people act so much on emotion and not fact. You people have created enemies everywhere (North/SW). If you think an Igbo man can become Nigerian President without the support of large number of Yorubas and Hausas, then you must be out of your mind more than I thought.

You all hate APC so much but you keep running away from PDP controlled states in large number and moving to APC governed states in large number to seek a better future.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Dream of the century. Lawyers, accountants? Others (Igbos) produce Engineers, doctors, global economists and enterprenuers. What do lawyers contribute to the economy?

My dear you need not to brag with him...... it is a well known fact that all the academical claims about yorubas are false. Even a blind person knows that the best productive a yoruba person can be is vulcanizer, they are familiar with dirtiness. Their educated ones are criminals in Government house.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Feraz(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm still looking forward to the day we will discuss like the intellectuals that we Nigerians are supposed to be rather than resort to insults just to pass a statement across.

That being said, if a region decides that they don't want someone to contest and they show him that they are not happy with him by throwing stones (even though there should be other ways of passing the message across), whose business is it except for the people residing within that region? Some Anambranians said they don't want Ngige and the party he represents yet certain people are trying to force him down their throats. It's their choice and whatever decision they make in this coming election, they'll live with it for four years. The only thing I hope for is for Anambra to make right choice and choose the person who will turn-around the potentials of the state to a wonderful one by making good use of the human and natural resources present in the state.

Pls, let's refrain from making tribalistic comments cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by funshint(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
Will U̶̲̥̅̊ just shutup U̶̲̥̅̊ dis abokis. If the North thinks Yorubas will support any Northern candidate just because he's in APC should be prepared 4 a shocker. If all d effort and running around by APC is to present a Northerner especially Buhari as d flagbearer; I tell U̶̲̥̅̊ its all an effort in futility. Get that into your thick skull 'cos we Yorubas will never follow Northern agenda. All U̶̲̥̅̊ want to do is to hijack APC to realise your ambition and that is not going to work. Besides records show that Yorubas/Igbos usually follow thesame voting pattern when it comes to presidential election. So if all what Tinubu is doing now is to present a Northerner and I say again especially Buhari then he is definitely on his own O°˚˚˚ because you northerners are just to desperate 4 power. And we don't trust that. Period!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Pontaboki: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2013
I don't understand why some are crying more than the bereaved here.We don't want to vote Ngige,and that is it.Moreso,Soludo more qualified than him,what has he achieved in the Senate so far?,no Bill presented,nothing.If SW people are in love with him,then make una allow him contest the Ekiti{Poorest State though}gubernatorial election coming soon plsssss.Next bus stop is Rochas,that one go do am like film,come and see how people are mad at him in Owerri.They are just discovered that his ordinary goodmorning that he says to you is a Lie.If he has left APGA as he has claimed why is he still hanging APGA flag in the government house,the whole round abouts,and all major Government Locations.All na scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by charlesditro: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2013
collynzo2: When Yoruba people stoned their Governor in kwara state, it wans't primitive behaviour. Hypocrite
I was hoping this so called hypocrite could be totally ignored like it never existed.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2013
Hehehehe I knw d ans but let them do d homework themselves grin
confusion247:
Just type yorubas are in a google search box and get back to me.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Plshavmercyamen: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Hahahahahaha. Some politicians have opened a campaign stoning bazaar in Anambra State. But, I can assure everybody here that we have not heard the last of this story As Ngige can never buy this wholesale. It must have to go round. Ndewo nu
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2013
sad ask ya papa
wellmax:
sister, i agree but what has the 40 percent achieved or done for the SE?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2013
peppy luv: ...He was far better than ur appreciated thief who wanted to introduce 5000 note shocked for what?!
And d last time I checked he said ..."yerobas are the problem with Nigeria" but becos u r booty lickers u still worship him! Cowards!

Another silly and emotional post without common sense. Nothing new..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Only last month, a very big plaza in Olodi, Apapa, belonging to Igbo entrepreneurs and housing hundreds of Igbo traders was burnt at night. The next day Fashola was at the site and promised to rebuild it at Lagos State’s expense. No Igbo governor has visited the place up to this moment, and none has promised to assist the victims. Last December, Ngozi Nwosu, an actress, was reported to be down with a serious liver ailment, so an appeal fund was launched. No Southeast government, including her home state of Imo State, responded, just as no wealthy Igbo men and women did. Only N1.5 million out of 6 million needed for treatment in the United Kingdom, could be raised. Fashola provided the remaining N4.5 million. And now some so-called Igbo activists are accusing him of anti-Igbo sentiments.

Two months ago, Fashola completed the biggest housing estate he has built and named it for Emeka Anyaoku, an erstwhile Commonwealth secretary general from Anambra State. At a time some Igbo people cannot be hired as teachers or civil servants in South-eastern states, Fashola recruits them in large numbers, with some becoming judges and magistrates. His Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Ben Akabueze, is from the Southeast. The chief executive of the state Infrastructure Maintenance and Regulatory Agency, Joe Igbokwe, is an engineer and publisher from Nnewi. Mac Duruigbo, from Imo State, is Fashola’s Personal Assistant on the Media.

Fashola gave Ikemba Nnewi practically a state burial last year in Lagos, the only non-Southeast governor to accord the famous Biafran leader this high honour. He was the only governor who attended last March the Chinua Achebe colloquium at Brown University on Rhode Island, United States, where he praised Achebe for his monumental achievements at a time the great writer was the butt of criticism by the Yoruba political establishment following Achebe’s unflattering remarks about Obafemi Awolowo in his new book, There Was A Country, a personal account of the Nigerian civil war. So, how did some of us come about the brainwave that the dynamic and cosmopolitan Lagos State governor is anti-Igbo? Simply because his government relocated some Igbo elements to their home state, some of whom came to Lagos to do business but instead took to hard drug consumption and became urchin, better known as “area boys”! Interestingly when Fashola began to crack down on “area boys”, most of whom are from his state, Igbo traders were over the moon, rejoicing that the governor had saved them from the miscreants of “area boys” who had for decades been tormenting the traders daily, extorting huge sums from them and viciously assailing those who refused with dangerous weapons.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2013
...Ouch seems my broda hit a nerve grin bitter truth huh? wink Don't worry we don't need old oxford! We do it the harvard way!atleast I can boast of one in my family tongue tongue
tankoemmanuel:

You are critically insane. They drink garri at night but they produce the best legal luminaries, the best journalists, the best accountants. A yoruba man lives in a 2 bedroom, rusted roof house but his children are studying in Manchester university, in Princeton, in Oxford university. Your Ibo father lives in a duplex situated in an isolated hinterland, but his children don't go to school! What are we Igbos doing in Lagos? Lagos is feeding us, yet you castigate and make vitrioloc attacks on the region. It seems you didn't suck your mother's breast milk at all.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by flexshop(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Just saw this thread on google. What an article.
https://www.nairaland.com/441243/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by smartg(m): 12:57am On Aug 11, 2013
ghettodreamz: Why stoning them? So, none of those youths b get gun?
alh ah!, Oga!, GUN ke?. has it gotten to that?, Atleast let us start with stones and pure water Sachet for now.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wordcat(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=collynzo2] When Yoruba people stoned their Governor in kwara
state, it wans't primitive behaviour. Hypocrite[/quote]:

Yeah, u might be right but Kwara is a North Central state, not South West state.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Ojiofor: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2013
icebeatz: any anambrarian that fails to support NGIGE must be silly.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE:
NGIGE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR ANAMBRA EVER HAD.

THE GUY WAS FIRE DURING HIS SHORT LIVED TENURE AND WE ALL SAW IT.

PLEASE LETS MAKE THIS MAN SUCCEED AND FORGET TRIBAL SENTIMENTS!!

Best governor that have been rejected twice in previous elections by ndi Anambra.he have become buhari, a serial election loser and he will lose again with his party of GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGES!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ACM10: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?

Your comment exposed your bias. Peter Obi appointed a Yorubaman as his chief press secretary. Apart from that, Igbos have sizeable population in Lagos state with a large voting block. Some are speculating that Igbos constitute 25% of Lagos population. If you factor Igbos population into the political equation, you will know that it will be stupiid for a politician to not to give 25% of the voting block a say in his government. Compare that with the population of Yorubas in each individual Igbo states. An Igbo governor can afford to ignore Yorubas because they are inconsequential to his political aspiration. So the two scenarios are different.

On Ngige issue, I've said it that Yorubas are arrogant. They think that they know what is the best for Anambrarians. You guys are not doing Ngige any good by campaigning for him. If Peter Obi fails to capitalize on the opportunity of discrediting Ngige as "Yoruba stooge", other political parties will not let the opportunity slide. Out of all the highly capable candidates in Anambra, Yorubas are telling us that Ngige is the most capable without any proof. Gone are the days when Igbos swallow the opinion of Yorubas through their mass media. Internet has changed everything. BTW, Why does Yorubas want to force Ngige down our throat?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
U jst yanned rubbish...
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ceejay4real(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2013
What makes u think Ngige is d best? Must he be Governor? What abt pple like Soludo, Akunyili, Ubah etc., huh? Pls shut da fvck up!, if u hav natin 2 spit out 4rm dat ajegunle canal u call a mouth! Bagger!!!
agbameta:

Instead of sentiments and irrelevant garbage, shouldn't it be about the best man for the job and who is capable enough to make your life better?

Geezzz. What's wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ceejay4real(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Even an illiterate fulani herdsman knws 4 sure dat Buhari can NEVER join PDP! So why bother imagining it? Abi u dey high on ganja?
bigass:

that means if Buhari joins PDP soludo should forget his ambition too?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by meforyou1(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
First of all, let me say it again, lagos is not yorubaland at all. Except the rural areas of badagry, epe and ikorodu. Lagos was former british colony like hong kong and nigeria's former capital city. Developed largely by igbos and europeans.
And for a state that has capabable politicians like prof soludo and prof akunyili, it is a big insult to say that ngige is the best thing that has happened to anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ACM10: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Feraz: I'm still looking forward to the day we will discuss like the intellectuals that we Nigerians are supposed to be rather than resort to insults just to pass a statement across.

That being said, if a region decides that they don't want someone to contest and they show him that they are not happy with him by throwing stones (even though there should be other ways of passing the message across), whose business is it except for the people residing within that region? Some Anambranians said they don't want Ngige and the party he represents yet certain people are trying to force him down their throats. It's their choice and whatever decision they make in this coming election, they'll live with it for four years. The only thing I hope for is for Anambra to make right choice and choose the person who will turn-around the potentials of the state to a wonderful one by making good use of the human and natural resources present in the state.

Pls, let's refrain from making tribalistic comments cool

No, they wont have it. It's their way or no way.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ceejay4real(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Young lady, u ar a real big ass full of SHIT! Ur brain cells arnt functioning properly because they 've blocked by excess adipose tissues & cholesterol 4rm ur hip region!!! Stupid bigoted BITCH!!!
bigass: if i hate a party i wont live in a state governed by the party. i dont know why igbos hate APC but troop down to Lagos and Ogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.