Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures (23566 Views)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by olenyi: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2013
The first pic is not airport road.

And are the other pics not computer generated Don't look real. What with the nice sunset background. Ain't real bro. angry

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2013
I made front page This is a sign of good things to come in my life.. chei! Na me be this... thank you. O
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Omero(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2013
Airforce1: I give this roads 2 years
Everything go scatter
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Everything go scatter

Holy Ghost Fire, Back to sender. We are wishing for more development and you are here praying that the one we are seeing should scatter. U be enemy of progress?
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by tedd(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2013
sheyie2007:

how can be so misleading? Your first pix is of transcorp hotel, maitama abuja. Also where in d world did Julius Berger use Interlocking tiles(3rd and 4th pix) for a paveway/walkway on the abuja express. Pls stop putting up pix that r misleading and untrue from ur topic. Post real pics pls

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Dagoma: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Whats the meaning if these photoes? Seems meaningless to me.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Reference(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2013
proO1:

You dey mind them? Tomorrow some cattle rearers would emerge from the shadows and ask everyone else to "go back to your village" since Abuja belongs to them. Same thing is playing out before our eyes in Lagos. Funny country.

Perhaps the Federal Capital should rotate between regions every 50 years to give everyone the opportunity of development and of course deportation afterwards.

Just a Sunday morning thought.

That of the indigenous habitants of the FCT, the gwaris et al is sure to come because they are currently stateless, have not been properly relocated and compensated no thanks to thb Aguda and OBJ bunglings of the late 70's. There may be problems in the distant future.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Reference(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2013
tedd: how can be so misleading? Your first pix is of transcorp hotel, maitama abuja. Also where in d world did Julius Berger use Interlocking tiles(3rd and 4th pix) for a paveway/walkway on the abuja express. Pls stop putting up pix that r misleading and untrue from ur topic. Post real pics pls

Oga, you're misleading too. All lay-by's/bus-stops and thresholds of pedestrian overpasses are to be paved with concrete interlocking stones. The completed ones have. This comes standard.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Itulah(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Oil money massively in used in Abuja and I wonder, if the country disintegrate tomorrow how are we gonna get all these monies back? It like developing another man's land with your hard-earned resources.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by HAH: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Note that the airport road and kubwa road construction was awarded by the Yaradua Governmentm
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Kairoseki77: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2013
LMAOOO!

When it is good news every tribalist screams Aso Rock, but when it is bad news it is always someone else's fault. SMH at these lunatics.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by awodman: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2013
HAH: Note that the airport road and kubwa road construction was awarded by the Yaradua Governmentm
And GEJ provided funds for the completion..afterall is govt no longer a continuity?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by deeptesting(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
@OP kindly let us know when the construction is completed..meanwhile, tomorrow some people go say Abuja an dem own....na all Nigerians money dem dey use construct am oooooooooooooo.. When will they bring the capital of Nigeria to Niger Delta?. #justasking

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Kaystick(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
before that road be lik that,i know the kind of sufferness way we suffer from julius berger hand.i ply the road day and night, its sweet
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by solomon111(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Niger-delta money be used to develop foreign regions,yet they don't want GEJ to rest.
I won't be surprised if the "indigenes" start claiming that usman dan fodio developed abuja tommorrow.
We need true and complete federalism in this country.
Everybody should develop their regions with their own resources.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by solomon111(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
deeptesting: @OP kindly let us know when the construction is completed..meanwhile, tomorrow some people go say Abuja an dem own....na all Nigerians money dem dey use construct am oooooooooooooo.. When will they bring the capital of Nigeria to Niger Delta?. #justasking
My brother na so we see am o.
Very soon,those mallams will start deporting people.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by kutchs: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
HAH: Note that the airport road and kubwa road construction was awarded by the Yaradua Governmentm
Also note that corruption was started by Gowon's govt and Nigeria started falling into pieces during Buhari's regime.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Horus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2013

Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by deeptesting(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: My brother na so we see am o.
Very soon,those mallams will start deporting people.

No be me talk am oooooooo
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by watino: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
very beautidul indeed, i commend the FG for a job well done. i hope all the state govt will follow suit and develop in such a massive way... God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
The already-constructed or the to-be-constructed road?
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by bimsoldout: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a dream that one day, all roads in Nigeria (Fed, State & Local) would look like this.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by AbujaBlue: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
I wonder how many have actually travelled on this road? Sure it looks beautiful at 4am on Saturday morning, but what about any other time of the day? When the rain is beating down then the chaos begins. I can't count how many cars I have counted stuck in those drainage ditches at the side.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by manlawal(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
those pictures are not real i graduated uniabuja along airport i wonder where the poster see this pictures.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by plaindealer: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Itulah: Oil money massively in used in Abuja and I wonder, if the country disintegrate tomorrow how are we gonna get all these monies back? It like developing another man's land with your hard-earned resources.

Abuja is the future Capital of Northern Nigeria aka Republic of Arewa. They initiated Abuja, they direct and approve everything in Abuja, they've been head of FTC from day one, they decide what get's built and what doesn't get built, who stays and who must go, what get's banned and what doesn't.

1. The first Standard Gauge Railway Modernisation Projects (SGRMP) undertaken in Nigeria is from Abuja to Kaduna.

2 The first high speed rail in Nigeria is the $1.5 billion dual-carriage high speed rail from Lagos to Kaduna which is the first phase for the Lagos to Kano high speed rail system aka North and SW link.

This is the future. Read between the lines if you are not part of the above equations.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by adino(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Everything go scatter
You are just an old foool.
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Babaji111(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
proO1:

You dey mind them? Tomorrow some cattle rearers would emerge from the shadows and ask everyone else to "go back to your village" since Abuja belongs to them. Same thing is playing out before our eyes in Lagos. Funny country.
Who initiated and paid the contract? I believe this is not Jona, but YARADUA. Rubbish!
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by kel4soft: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
watino: very beautidul indeed, i commend the FG for a job well done. i hope all the state govt will follow suit and develop in such a massive way... God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You know how much?
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Babaji111(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thanks to Yar'adua. We are missing you and how I wish you are alive...Nigeria could have been a safe heaven by now. R.I.P. cry cry
Re: Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
proO1:

abi o,naso al dis lagosians dey complain about d mmia road,dem dey wait make we kum use our oil money repiar d road,afta dem go talk say "we build lagos wit our money".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody / President Buhari Meets Dogara And Saraki / Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun, Lagos, Adamawa Borders, Petrol Sells For N600 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.