Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15019 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by DiChappelle(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
And who will use the hostel when the students are on strike?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by yuzedo: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by roxell120(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
first mother! ndi nne ma ma! isokwaaaa grin
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Mexyz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Whoever is nt happy wit d donation shud tke a cab nd drive to hell. Na our oyel money,moreover i dnt remember hearn anytn lyk ds dat was dne by OBAMA,OBJ OR YAR ADUA'S MOTHER. Dnt they eat 4rm the states their sons ruled or stl ruling respectively?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by joshuaidibia(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
samuelkaykay: What is her occupation?maybe she mints money.
U must b dumb 4 askn such a question.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mexyz: Whoever is nt happy wit d donation shud tke a cab nd drive to hell. Na our oyel money,moreover i dnt remember hearn anytn lyk ds dat was dne by OBAMA,OBJ OR YAR ADUA'S MOTHER. Dnt they eat 4rm the states their sons ruled or stl ruling respectively?

There is no sane leader that will allow his mother that has no source income to do something that silly

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by owolabifunke14(f): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
She has the cash to build it. Her son has been in govt for 14 years and you guys still expect her to remain poor. ThankGod she no chop her alone.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by joshuaidibia(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
take dat: What a load of nonsense. Does the mother of the President have a traceable source of income?
wetn cncern u? So she no fit chop her pikin money again? OGA EFCC.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mexyz: Whoever is nt happy wit d donation shud tke a cab nd drive to hell. Na our oyel money,moreover i dnt remember hearn anytn lyk ds dat was dne by OBAMA,OBJ OR YAR ADUA'S MOTHER. Dnt they eat 4rm the states their sons ruled or stl ruling respectively?
....Nna relax... all dem mama don die teytey before dem become Presidos.... OBJ and Obama for sure....dont care apples and agbalumo
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
ABEG WHO SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN R.A.PE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME sad
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by danny301: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
kokoA: Its a gift from the "office of the president's mother"

Its called office of her excellence, the 'first mother' of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Madam Eunice Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by joshuaidibia(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
malc619: She's a THIEF just like her son.

grin grin
afta i read ur post,i thought u ar a northerner. Bt den i viewd ur profile,and saw Edo as ur location. Den i thought 2 myself. >>ACN<<
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by donpetros: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria, the land of possibilities. Atleast she no chop alone,she give some back to the community.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by omoajiri(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
...Our dear '1st Mother' bears the same first name as 2pac Shakur's mother...
But on a serious note:
This is very commendable & worthy of emulation.
To that Gentleman that said something on an ex-governor's birthday celebration sometime ago, I'll help educate you on Asiwaju's profile of being an accountant/Auditor of a multi-national oil corporation before his political participation although I'm not by this post seeking in anyway to exonerate or vindicate him of any claims of his corrupt enrichment but at least we know the Ex-governor is/was involved in something & his mother was a prominent market woman before he 'arrive'.
Abeg can you enlighten me on what our dear '1st Mother' does or her son to be so rich as to perform this laudable deed?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by roxell120(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kayusfity: ABEG WHO SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN RAPE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME sad
madness at its highest crescendo. nairaland is a market place -no class
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by oluwawunmi(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
@moscobabs]abi she want contest for Governor in 2015 ni? dat My thinking na
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
owolabifunke14: She has the cash to build it. Her son has been in govt for 14 years and you guys still expect her to remain poor. ThankGod she no chop her alone.

While the son was the governor, what was supposed to be his take home or salary? So what we are saying is that without being corrupted, there is no way she would have been able to afford such and a son with brain would have go against it cos it will being a negative light on the dude, but in Nigeria, where most dont care how they get what they got - It will be seen as a good deal

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nigerian are really fools.. Castigating a sitting president mother for donating a building to a university... The mother of the president of nigeria..the number one family in nigeria... Where you expecting a president mother to be poor....yes she was poor before but now she is the mother of a lecturer,deputy governor,governor,vice president,acting president and the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by lionshare: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol Nigerians I marvel at our seeming show off of the level of corruption in our country. When last did you hear of Obama's relations in the news, even gej salary n all does not amount to 100m in year. How can the mom donate such...
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: Nigerian are really fools.. Castigating a sitting president mother for donating a building to a university... The mother of the president of nigeria..the number one family in nigeria... Where you expecting a president mother to be poor....yes she was poor before but now she is the mother of a lecturer,deputy governor,governor,vice president,acting president and the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

You dont seems to get it, where did she get the money from?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Prowizy2(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
sunstyle: it is not called donation in my own opinion it is called give back to where u took it from. Moreover, na Nigeria money.
is it ur money?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by miiraaj: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
scientology: what does she do for a living sir

She's the president's mother. undecided

Fuccking country! angry
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Prowizy2:
is it ur money?

Yes, it is the money that belongs to every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by miiraaj: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!

Read your comment once more then prove to us their is nothing wrong with your brain!

Pathetic!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Prowizy2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: All of our stolen money, and most Nigerians won't see anything wrong with this because we have chosen to embrace corruption. We all know this is our money she's spending, yet we will clap and make it Top news. Total B.S. undecided
is ur mother worth 1cup of garri?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by hohafrank(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
scientology: what does she do for a living sir
You better pray that God should favour you to experience financial breakthrough.Donating building will be like giving out hundred naira to a begger

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by anonimi: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Owo Abu ni won fi se abu ni alejo - Na Abu money dem take entertain Abu.

Who is foooling who?
Mama wey nor fit buy im pikin shoe?
Na which kain business abi na work wey the mama dey do?
How much she dey pay Bayelsa state as personal income tax that REFLECTS the value of the two hostel blocks donated

Our mumu don do, una hear!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by badaru1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
In a normal society,this is where tax authorities come in,both state and federal. What is the source of the money? were the funds used to build the hostel taxed? But the bayelsa state inland revenue is an arm of the president and the federal inland revenue chairman is not yet confirmed so once he tries this he will be asked to go. So na Silence of the limb.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
THE MOTHER OF A LECTURER, DEPUTY GOV. GOVERNOR, VICE PRESIDENT, AND NOW A SITTING PRESIDENT CANT DONATE TWO BUILDING OF HOSTEL IN HER OWN STATE? DAMN NIGERIANS, WHAT IS HER SON BUILD IT FOR HER, AND CLAIM THE WOMAN BUILT IT WHAT THE CRIME THERE, UNA GO DIE OF HATE FOR THIS GEJ MATTER

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is no sane leader that will allow his mother that has no source income to do something that silly

JUST SHUT UP MY FRIEND, IF YOU NOTHING TO SAY

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by miiraaj: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: Nigerian are really fools.. Castigating a sitting president mother for donating a building to a university... The mother of the president of nigeria..the number one family in nigeria... Where you expecting a president mother to be poor....yes she was poor before but now she is the mother of a lecturer,deputy governor,governor,vice president,acting president and the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

Reading comments like this make me loose hope in the future of this country.

cry
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

JUST SHUT UP MY FRIEND, IF YOU NOTHING TO SAY

OK, Sir - Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.