Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15023 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
simpleseyi: A woman whose savings plus her husband's savings was not enough to buy shoe for their son is now "donating" multi-million naira buildings to a school. Some idiots have said that GEJ is not Nigeria's worst president in history; now tell me which other Nigerian president from 1914 till date has a mother who also steals like the son? Which other Nigerian president do you know the mother's name and the mother's in-law's( rest-in-pieces) name? Which other Nigerian president has a wife who goes about fighting state governors like our Sheppopotamus? Does filfering, thiefry and pen-robbery run in their family linage? Is this "first family" a family of thieves just like James Ibori whose wife, sister and mistress are all in jail with him for stealing (pls this is a question not a statement)? If this mother of a thief dies in air, road or water crash now; some people will say "don't speak evil of the dead". Please what good can you say about this mother of a thief who also steals?

brain dead sorry damaged
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Post

God bless Mama Jonathan. But, where did mama get the money from?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by 9iceboi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
what's wrong with some nigerians. must we criticize everything that concerns d President. welldone mama
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by nkemKalu: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF A KINDERGATEN PRESIDENT...........FROM A MOTHER WHO COULD NOT AFFORD A SHOE TO A MOTHER WHO CAN DONATE BILLION NAIRA HOSTEL BLOCKS....WHERE DID SHE GET THE MONEY? .....ARRANT NONESENCE

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
nkem Kalu: THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF A KINDERGATEN PRESIDENT...........FROM A MOTHER WHO COULD NOT AFFORD A SHOE TO A MOTHER WHO CAN DONATE BILLION NAIRA HOSTEL BLOCKS....WHERE DID SHE GET THE MONEY? .....ARRANT NONESENCE

You are suppose to be in shop nkem, what r u doin on nairaland?

Stupid comment, frm a stupid man, so she has remain poor since then even thou she is now the mother of the first citizen of 160 million country? Haba, if u continue like this ur oga no go gv u freedom o
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by pastorprosper(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
take dat: What a load of nonsense. Does the mother of the President have a traceable source of income?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by pastorprosper(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
At least she used the so called stolen wealth to help. If every Nigerian thieving leader did same we wouldn't be were we are today.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
pastor prosper :
At least she used the so called stolen wealth to help. If every Nigerian thieving leader did same we wouldn't be were we are today.

Interesting comment from a Pastor . .

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by anonimi: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
pastor prosper :

This is why we are real mumus in 9ja.
How about "if every Nigeria leader was not a THIEF" so that we will have electricity, good roads, well paid and qualified university lecturers and other RESPONSIBILITIES of the federal government handled very well.

The same applies for the state and LGA leaders on their RESPONSIBILITIES.

And thanks Fhemmy for your very solid points irrespective of the harrassment of those who see no wrong once it is their IDOL that is concernend in suspicious donation and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by LeStylo: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
BrightCar: Why is it that anything done under the name GEJ is like Bokoharam bomb to your brain, better go hangup yourself.

This is IT age in Nigeria. 48 million Nigerians are on the internet. There's automatically more awareness of government programmes and policies than ever before. It can only get better. 1000s of internet-enabled mobile devices are being purchased daily. Obj was lucky. He was never a better president! Nah! Not as a Petroleum minister for 8 whooping years!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by anonimi: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Interesting comment from a Pastor . .

The guy don declare himself well now:

Pastor PROSPER

As long as you donate, pay offerings and unBiblical tithes to his church all is well irrespective of how you got the money.
And they CLAIM to represent the same God that is the Father of Jesus, right

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No need to declare to you, it is common sense, from the time he became the governor till present that he is a president, is his salary without corruption enuf to build this on behalf of his mother?
I wanted keeping quiet, but ur several post no gree me. Read my lips very well, YOU TALK and REASON like a F.O.O.L. For 14 years in govt, his salary and allowances no fit build common 40 rooms self contain?? Haba!! How much does a senator go home with annually in salary and allowance??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by anonimi: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
I wanted keeping quiet, but ur several post no gree me. Read my lips very well, YOU TALK and REASON like a F.O.O.L. For 14 years in govt, his salary and allowances no fit build common 40 rooms self contain?? Haba!!

Because he has done NOTHING ELSE with his salary except this hostel, right
Abeg tell us another story.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
anonimi:
And thanks Fhemmy for your very solid points irrespective of the harrassment of those who see no wrong once it is their IDOL that is concernend in suspicious donation and corruption.

So sad and with some of what is being read here, i am so sorry that Nigeria has a long way to go, i remember how the Northerners are fighting tooth and nail to support the nonsense of Yaradua and same with Yorubas fighting for OBJ, and now the GEJ . . . Sad and pathetic that people see good thing only through the lense of tribes
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by simpleseyi: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shine u Eye: Click the link below to read about Tinubu.

Tinubu richest Yoruba politician

Tinubu is a thief who is supposed to be behind the bars together with gays fvcking his a-s-s every minute; however, Tinubu's mother wasn't stealing like GEJ's mother who could not afford to buy shoes for her dear son but can now afford to "donate" multi-million naira buildings to a school. Tinubu's wife wasn't going about fighting state governors; when Tinubu's wife thought that she needed some political power, she contested election and became a Senator though I have reservation about that also, but she is holding a constitutional office and not going about fighting elected governor and trying to usurp executive powers.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
I wanted keeping quiet, but ur several post no gree me. Read my lips very well, YOU TALK and REASON like a F.O.O.L. For 14 years in govt, his salary and allowances no fit build common 40 rooms self contain?? Haba!! How much does a senator go home with annually in salary and allowance??

Thanks for calling me those names . . . I guess you are the smart one, nice now that you could tell us that with the 14 years in govt, he has not been eating and doing nothing with his money, chairman, please once again, check the cost of the building, tell us where Madam GEJ Mother gets the money from, no sane president will allow such under his watch . . .I guess your president has been saving his money for the last 14 years to build hostels

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
anonimi:

Because he has done NOTHING ELSE with his salary except this hostel, right
Abeg tell us another story.
Get me well, that dude said he's salary for 14years can't afford that. Is that not a foolish reasoning??
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
Get me well, that dude said he's salary for 14years can't afford that. Is that not a foolish reasoning??

Dont worry, i can see you refuse to read and be able to make meaning of it . . Again, while the governor, what was his salary and as president, how much was he making . . . I wish i wont have to respond to you cos only a kid will be on a faceless forum and attack other people by calling them names, but cos i just like to respond to you and make you say more that made people see thru you, i will keep responding to you
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for calling me those names . . . I guess you are the smart one, nice now that you could tell us that with the 14 years in govt, he has not been eating and doing nothing with his money, chairman, please once again, check the cost of the building, tell us where Madam GEJ Mother gets the money from, no sane president will allow such under his watch . . .I guess your president has been saving his money for the last 14 years to build hostels
There is no cost of building in that post. Its a dude in one of his comments that mentioned something about 100million. And u r so mumuish to believe 40 rooms of self contain cost a 100milla.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
There is no cost of building in that post. Its a dude in one of his comments that mentioned something about 100million. And u r so mumuish to believe 40 rooms of self contain cost a 100milla.

Again, you are the smart one, but instead of dancing around the question, do the math of what is the lagal salary of our dear president for the last 14 years as a civic servant and let us even assume he has not spend any . . .please answer and stop going around in circle . . .I wanna learn, please teach me so i could stop being a MUMU as you call it
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Dont worry, i can see you refuse to read and be able to make meaning of it . . Again, while the governor, what was his salary and as president, how much was he making . . . I wish i wont have to respond to you cos only a kid will be on a faceless forum and attack other people by calling them names, but cos i just like to respond to you and make you say more that made people see thru you, i will keep responding to you
No, u should ask urself, how much in Salary and allowance does a sitting governor takes home annually, let's even leave de President for now. Then how much would it cost to build 40 rooms of self contain. Ask urself.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
No, u should ask urself, how much in Salary and allowance does a sitting governor takes home annually, let's even leave de President for now. Then how much would it cost to build 40 rooms of self contain. Ask urself.

Haba now, how do you expect me that YOU have called a MUMU to be able to know that, and since you are no MUMU, please enlighten us as to how Madam Mama GEJ got the money to be able to build such and donate it.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Again, you are the smart one, but instead of dancing around the question, do the math of what is the lagal salary of our dear president for the last 14 years as a civic servant and let us even assume he has not spend any . . .please answer and stop going around in circle . . .I wanna learn, please teach me so i could stop being a MUMU as you call it

I'm not dancing around anything. There is no cost of building in that post as claimed by you. Abi I de lie?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by BetaThings: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!

If she could not buy bags and shoes for her own son, where did she get N100m from?
The ex-gov could have stolen from the state, but she cannot even say where she stole from!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
I'm not dancing around anything. There is no cost of building in that post as claimed by you. Abi I de lie?

yes, there is none, but since you are not MUMU, give us a rough estimate of what it would have cost and again, tell us how a woman that has no job and no source of income is able to afford it.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by mooregan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Haba now, how do you expect me that YOU have called a MUMU to be able to know that, and since you are no MUMU, please enlighten us as to how Madam Mama GEJ got the money to be able to build such and donate it.
Bros u don d deviate, I no mention GEJ mama for wetin I talk here. My point are simple and clear and ofcourse you've seen de truth in it. My points are
1) Them no mention d cost of the house in that post.
2) According to you, the salary and allowance of GEJ for 14years CAN'T build a 40 room self contain. Of which I'm saying its a foolish sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
....Na President salary the guy dey ask now.... biko answer...btw...Nigerian politicians are bunch of overpaid F.O.O.L.S
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I CAN SEE YOU ARE REALLY WORKING HARD FOR YOUR MONEY, OKAY LET ME HELP YOU, SO YOU KNOW WHERE AND HOW SHE GOT THE MONEY AND MAY BE THE OFFICES SHE HAS HELD IN NIGERIA PAST AND PRESENT.

A MOTHER OF A LECTURER.

THEN A MOTHER OF A DEPUTY GOVERNOR

A MOTHER OF A GOVERNOR.

A MOTHER OF A VICE PRESIDENT

LATER A MOTHER OF AN ACTING PRESIDENT.

AND NOW A MOTHER OF A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND ALSO A MOTHER INLAW OF PM SEC. TO BAYELSA STATE.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

OKAY TELL ME, WHO IS YOUR MOTHER?.............PLEASE YOUR ANSWER INSIDE THE BLANK SPACE

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
mooregan:
Bros u don d deviate, I no mention GEJ mama for wetin I talk here. My point are simple and clear and ofcourse you've seen de truth in it. My points are
1) Them no mention d cost of the house in that post.
2) According to you, the salary and allowance of GEJ for 14years CAN'T build a 40 room self contain. Of which I'm saying its a foolish sense of reasoning.

Chairman, if you read me well and read btw the line, i am sure you can decipher what i am saying, but cos you wanna play the politics of tribe, you dont wanna face the fact nor the truth, but again, we dont know the cost of the hostels and we have a property section on NL where we have some awesome architect and builders that might be able to tell us the cost when the price is not inflated . . . but the fact here is that, no matter how much the salary of the president or while he was a governor, for his mother, not even his wife to have built and donate such, it means that President ought to be probed, cos this indicated what has happened to the fund of the state he governed and the nation he presides over, but how dare Fhemmmy is talking . . . .I weep for Nigeria . . .
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
....guys I think we need to stop this argument oooo.... Haba...una don dey talk about una mama shocked ....me I don bow out biko....
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

I CAN SEE YOU ARE REALLY WORKING HARD FOR YOUR MONEY, OKAY LET ME HELP YOU, SO YOU KNOW WHERE AND HOW SHE GOT THE MONEY AND MAY BE THE OFFICES SHE HAS HELD IN NIGERIA PAST AND PRESENT.

A MOTHER OF A LECTURER.

THEN A MOTHER OF A DEPUTY GOVERNOR

A MOTHER OF A GOVERNOR.

A MOTHER OF A VICE PRESIDENT

LATER A MOTHER OF AN ACTING PRESIDENT.

AND NOW A MOTHER OF A SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND ALSO A MOTHER INLAW OF PM SEC. TO BAYELSA STATE.

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

OKAY TELL ME, WHO IS YOUR MOTHER?.............PLEASE YOUR ANSWER INSIDE THE BLANK SPACE

Now please attach a figures to all those, cos for sure they are not spending the money from all those that you have listed.
Who is my mother?
A woman that thought me that when you steal, you steal other people's future,
A woman that told me that hardwork is the only thing that could lead me anywhere, and
A woman that thought me that tear drop from the eyes of someone that is going through hardship cos of my mismanagemet is counted by God and one day monkey of those will go to market and wont return.
My mother thought me that i should leave a good lagacy of not stealing and holding the future of millions on ransom
Finally, a woman that wont just accept stuff from me cos i gave it, but wanna know my source wink

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Siga: ....guys I think we need to stop this argument oooo.... Haba...una don dey talk about una mama shocked ....me I don bow out biko....

Chairman, you know me now, i will never talk about his mother, cos i was brought up well to respect people's mama . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.