Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15020 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

yes, there is none, but since you are not MUMU, give us a rough estimate of what it would have cost and again, tell us how a woman that has no job and no source of income is able to afford it.

SHE HAS NO JOB, YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE FEEDING HER RIGHT? SO BECAUSE SHE IS NOT WORKING IN GTBANK OR SHE DINT APPLY TO YOU AS SECRETARY TO YOU MEANS SHE IS JOBLESS RIGHT? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE WORD " BUSINESS "? AND DONT ASK ME TO TELL YOU THE KIND OF BUSINESS SHE IS INTO, COS U SO DUMB TO KNOW SHE CAN HAVE A BUSINESS THAT CAN BE PAYING HER MILLIONS OF NAIRA WHILE HER SON WAS JUST A DEPUTY GOVERNOR LET ALONE A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY,

WHERE IS BUHARI WORKING? YOU MADE MENTION OF THAT NAME IN YOUR EARLIER POST
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, you know me now, i will never talk about his mother, cos i was brought up well to respect people's mama . .
....Baba I know.... but I cant toy with my mama ..... I dont want to be part of this mess....
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Now please attach a figures to all those, cos for sure they are not spending the money from all those that you have listed.
Who is my mother?
A woman that thought me that when you steal, you steal other people's future,
A woman that told me that hardwork is the only thing that could lead me anywhere, and
A woman that thought me that tear drop from the eyes of someone that is going through hardship cos of my mismanagemet is counted by God and one day monkey of those will go to market and wont return.
My mother thought me that i should leave a good lagacy of not stealing and holding the future of millions on ransom
Finally, a woman that wont just accept stuff from me cos i gave it, but wanna know my source wink

WOW, YOU REALLY HAVE A GOOD MOTHER, BUT HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN IF AFTER EVERYTHING YOUR MOTHER TAUGHT YOU, YOU ARE YET TO BE KNOWN IN YOUR STREET LET ALONE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND A BAD MOTHER RAISED A PRESIDENT, ARE YOU NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR MOTHER?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

SHE HAS NO JOB, YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE FEEDING HER RIGHT? SO BECAUSE SHE IS NOT WORKING IN GTBANK OR SHE DINT APPLY TO YOU AS SECRETARY TO YOU MEANS SHE IS JOBLESS RIGHT? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE WORD " BUSINESS "? AND DONT ASK ME TO TELL YOU THE KIND OF BUSINESS SHE IS INTO, COS U SO DUMB TO KNOW SHE CAN HAVE A BUSINESS THAT CAN BE PAYING HER MILLIONS OF NAIRA WHILE HER SON WAS JUST A DEPUTY GOVERNOR LET ALONE A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY,

WHERE IS BUHARI WORKING? YOU MADE MENTION OF THAT NAME IN YOUR EARLIER POST

I am done with you, go and get your fact str8 and come back for us to talk about it, u once said, she is a mother and that is where she got money from, now she is a business woman, i guess business of rearing baby that became a president, i will be back later, when people that are ready to talk like adults wanna rub minds, till then, enjoy your brain fart
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Siga: ....Baba I know.... but I cant toy with my mama ..... I dont want to be part of this mess....

Chairman, i am done as well, cos he has no point, just wanna insult a mother . . See you on the Canadian Visa section
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am done with you, go and get your fact str8 and come back for us to talk about it, u once said, she is a mother and that is where she got money from, now she is a business woman, i guess business of rearing baby that became a president, i will be back later, when people that are ready to talk like adults wanna rub minds, till then, enjoy your brain fart

NO DONT GO, STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND BE STRIKING YOUR KEYBOARD EVERY SECONDS BECAUSE YOU HATE GEJ, WAS THINKING YOU DOING YOUR EXPORT BIZNESS ON NAIRALAND, RUBBISH
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

NO DONT GO, STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND BE STRIKING YOUR KEYBOARD EVERY SECONDS BECAUSE YOU HATE GEJ, WAS THINKING YOU DOING YOUR EXPORT BIZNESS ON NAIRALAND, RUBBISH

For your information, i have nothing agains GEJ as a person, so i have no reason to hate him . . .Now is your anger towards the business i do? no need for that, learn how to exchange views or argue without taking it personal
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by ShineuEye: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

So basically with all these info, you have agreed that GEJ is corrupt just like those you are posting?

No am saying the Yorubas see the speck in other people's eye but forget the log in their eyes.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by slimmygold1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
gerald09: It funny when the word "Donation" is used loosely how can she donate 2 building na dangote she be? Is she a business woman how did she get d money to build the Hostel and was it her own money or did her son use our money to bribe his people, using his mum, cos I can't remember his mum amongst d list of rich business women in Nigeria. I donno if dis is Good or bad but dis is exactly d kind of problem we facing.
My dear always try to b greatful ok,dt old woman donate dt hostel from d little money the son av been sent to her so she has try ok.even u,if u av d opportune to b in dt position Tel me will u aboundon ur mum,wont u make her rich.so shut ur oral cavity
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by touch4mony: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
samuelkaykay: What is her occupation?maybe she mints money.
so u want to tell me that its only GEJ that is looting public funds,ppl like ibb,atiku,tinubu,Amaechi,orji,all d politician that has been looting public funds for long why cant there family menbers they are enriching not give to d society some.its public funds and pls they should jst free small like mama jona has don.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
slimmy gold: My dear always try to b greatful ok,dt old woman donate dt hostel from d little money the son av been sent to her so she has try ok.even u,if u av d opportune to b in dt position Tel me will u aboundon ur mum,wont u make her rich.so shut ur oral cavity

#CONFUSED# WHICH LANGUAGE BE THIS?

ALL THIS AKWA IBOM PEOPLE SELF, EKAITE UNA GET UNA OWN ENGLISH WEY DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE NIGERIANS DEY SPEAK?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shine u Eye:

No am saying the Yorubas see the speck in other people's eye but forget the log in their eyes.

Now you have spoken your mind and thanks . . . It is about the tribe
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by onlyme07(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for calling me those names . . . I guess you are the smart one, nice now that you could tell us that with the 14 years in govt, he has not been eating and doing nothing with his money, chairman, please once again, check the cost of the building, tell us where Madam GEJ Mother gets the money from, no sane president will allow such under his watch . . .I guess your president has been saving his money for the last 14 years to build hostels

let me continue where you stopped.. GEJ was a lucky chap destined to rule,he never knew he would be where he is today talkless of dreaming of giving her mother such amount to build a hostel. I wish i can see that MUMU..he needs a dirty SLAP.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

For your information, i have nothing agains GEJ as a person, so i have no reason to hate him . . .[size=15pt]Now is your anger towards the business i do? no need for that, learn how to exchange views or argue without taking it personal[/size]

dont have problem with u or ur biz, jst dont like the way you guyz r saying it, tht money cld hv bn diverted into personal account, nt like am saying they are not looting us, condemning the woman because of this is not worth it...am no GEJ, BUHARI or any polithiefcians fan, not even our sinators or legislooters. yet to find any credible leader in this country, so no offence

But you never still tell me which work buhari dey do ooooo?

hard feelings
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by wakaman: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
like mother like son. thief thief- generational style!!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by onlyme07(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Now you have spoken your mind and thanks . . . It is about the tribe

Guy,agree sey you MUMU or you Bleep up. Haba, though we are all mumu sayz Lagbaja (500million MUMU.) The question is..How did she get the money? She worked for it,i hear you say? Ok..for NNPC abi.?now i know those behind oil bunkeering or retired Perm Sec. ..lol.

Simple as A, B ,C ...GEJ, donates hostel to .......on behalf of MAMA #GBAM#

Bro,Mumu don dey reduce,minus me, you now have 499million. MUMU

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
onlyme07:

let me continue where you stopped.. GEJ was a lucky chap destined to rule,he never knew he would be where he is today talkless of dreaming of giving her mother such amount to build a hostel. I wish i can see that MUMU..he needs a dirty SLAP.

Yes, he is a lucky guy and i am so glad that he is, cos i was one of those that said there is no reason why he could not run for presidency, i have never support a candiate based on tribe or age or anything, mine is purely based on the person, i have nothing against GEJ and i have no reason to hate him as a person, but do i have the right to analyze his leadership? YES, has he tried at all to lead, Maybe, cos to rule Nija is not easy . . Can he do more, for sure.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

dont have problem with u or ur biz, jst dont like the way you guyz r saying it, tht money cld hv bn diverted into personal account, nt like am saying they are not looting us, condemning the woman because of this is not worth it...am no GEJ, BUHARI or any polithiefcians fan, not even our sinators or legislooters. yet to find any credible leader in this country, so no offence

But you never still tell me which work buhari dey do ooooo?

hard feelings

read me well, i have not for once attack the woman nor his son, my question since was that it was not a smart move for GEJ to have allowed it . . .Cos like you have said, we know they are looting us but i guess you dont want us to talk about it . . .I dont give a hoot about Buhari, i care less about OBJ, they are all birds of same feather, so i am not about tribe, i take situation as they come
The woman has good intention, no doubt about it, but . . .
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
onlyme07:

Guy,agree sey you MUMU or you Bleep up. Haba, though we are all mumu sayz Lagbaja (500million MUMU.) The question is..How did she get the money? She worked for it,i hear you say? Ok..for NNPC abi.?now i know those behind oil bunkeering or retired Perm Sec. ..lol.

Simple as A, B ,C ...GEJ, donates hostel to .......on behalf of MAMA #GBAM#

Bro,Mumu don dey reduce,minus me, you now have 499million. MUMU

Good, thanks for the verification. . . i would not have said much if the thread was titled "GEJ donated hostels ...."
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by slimmygold1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

ALL THIS AKWA IBOM PEOPLE SELF, EKAITE UNA GET UNA OWN ENGLISH WEY DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE NIGERIANS DEY SPEAK?
my friend go n sitdown wat does ur parent eva donate befor to a community nor achieve to b announce tod whole world.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by fabby26(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
roxell120:
madness at its highest crescendo. nairaland is a market place -no class

TRUE talk my broda
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by fabby26(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kayusfity: ABEG WHO SABI ASHAWO JOINT FOR IYANA IPAJA?? THIS KONJI WAN KEE ME AND I NO WAN R.A.PE MAKE ANGRY MOB NO BURN ME sad

Guy, e bi like say you don overhigh to the highest point of oblivion when you wrote dis comment. How many wraps of "ganga" did you take?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
I've never seen a country as filthly corrupt and ''no-hope'' as Nigeria. Jonathan's mother donating a hostel to a university that the chief launcher of a President fully knows is on strike...and he's so proudly cutting d tape for a gift to one of the educational institutions his government is making less effective and hopeless by d day. Nigerians deserve better than these morons
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
slimmy gold: my friend go n sitdown wat does ur parent eva donate befor to a community nor achieve to b announce tod whole world.

BLOOD OF GOD, WHERE IS SEUN,

RULE 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Aarenaija: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
So na lie say mr president never get shoe.
I don't know this woman is this rich.
Nigerians and Sentiment. We will get over this Ethno-religiosity and sentiment some day.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Idongesit619(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wahala the for nairaland oh! Critics 2much for nairaland....Mama u try2much!Congratulation! Keep the good work on!
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is unbelievable. How many blunders will this man make 4 christ sake. So is this how he wants to run his 2nd term? So he will do more damn-the-consequence things definately by that time. Chei....?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord:

u 1 kill person wif laff...na english of lyf
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
onlyme07:

a person dt didnt plan 2 be president,he didnt ve plan 4 dz country,
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by sweetcheecks(f): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
samuelkaykay: What is her occupation?maybe she mints money.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Had to comment this is too funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by DanAnyiam: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!
So just because our south western brothers are hypocrites, you are trying to equalise their hypocrisy by agreeing with this news that peasant woman donated two houses to a school, and it happens only that her son also happens to be the number one supposed servant of the country?

Does she work or make money of any sort? Or have they created office of the first mother, just like the one for the Mrs, never mind its unconstitutional? Does she actually knows what a hostel means or looks like? Do your grandma or mine knew what a hostel is?

She could or was rich enough to afford her son a pair of sandals many years ago when she was young, full of energy, but for some unexplained reasons, at her very old age she happens to become a multi millionaire, to have afford two brand new hostels to be given away to a school? That is what you call, Nigerians the more you look, the less you see.

Jonathan is now showing all the signs of a typical African dictators- doing so moronic sycophancy thing, when there are load of serious issue. This sounds like when the dictator across the ocean in Cameroon, showcased his trophy wise as the patron of nations art council, because of her love of contemporary art-This was a lady that never managed it through even the wall of a secondary school, let alone knows what art is all about. And a big fanfare was stage for this events, even pHD educated minister lining up to cheer madam mrs president. So looking at the likes of Peter Obi in that charade reminded that of Cameroon.

Sometime when I look at Mugabe and his people, I use to wonder how the whole people allow him to mess them up like this for so many years? But the answer to my question even can be found in this particular thread on Nairaland. That in African's tribe first before anything else democrazy politic, the so called loyal followers or supporter are ready to support anything. They say yes or no before knowing even what the question they are answering for is.

But just like my Igbo ancestors always says: "That big flies that hasn't got a wise adviser, often follow the corpse to his grave" We are in the season stupidity-who can be blamed.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by DanAnyiam: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2013
9iceboi: what's wrong with some nigerians. must we criticize everything that concerns d President. welldone mama
Never mind Nigerians, there is something fundamentally wrong with you as human being. That Jonathan is dumb to implicate his own mother is corruption is the last straw for me. If there is a coup today, so you don't know this woman can be arrested to be asked where she supposed to get the money donate two houses to anybody? Sam Mbakwe was sent to jail by the military tribunal for ordering the use beers from the state brewery {Golden guinea} during the funeral of late wife while he was the governor of Imo and his children were documented to be travelling with $50K cash while he was the governor. The military saw this kept record and use it against him.

Then compare that pittance of free crates of beer, plus $50k most Nigerian politician gives their girlfriend for a weekend shopping against 2 hostels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.