Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke (15022 Views)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Extension Date For Sale Of Scratch Card For The New Fed. University Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by ShineuEye: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Click the link below to read about Tinubu.

Tinubu richest Yoruba politician
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shine u Eye: Tinubu richest Yoruba politician

Click the link below to read about Tinubu.

So basically with all these info, you have agreed that GEJ is corrupt just like those you are posting?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by joshuaidibia(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
dangiwa09: For a woman who couldn't afford shoes for his son, now building and donating a hostel, how did she make the money, I'll love to get into the kind of business she's doing.
sMH. F**L. The busines is 2 get in2 politics,or get rich. Or beta stl, surfer so ur kids cn build such in ur name.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
joshua idibia: c ur mouth lyk ur yansh. Afta na una go say EDUCATION IS PRICELESS. Nw she built a hostel 4 stdnts dt wants d priceles education,u dy tok rubish. Must d stdnts sufer as ha son did? Afta u go say "C FED UNIVERSITY FOR PRESIDO VILLAGE,E NO GT BETA HOSTEL.WAT A WICKED MAN. HIM 4GET HIM PPL"

Education is priceless and that is why i am saying, would have been better to leave the money where it ought to be, pay the lecturers and build good schools with nice equipment, and student dont have to be reading in the dark with smoke from lanterns and candles polluting their brain, instead of stealing the money to build something.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
joshua idibia: sMH. F**L. The busines is 2 get in2 politics,or get rich. Or beta stl, surfer so ur kids cn build such in ur name.

Call me names, that is all good . . . they have said, people that called other names does so when they have no point . . . i pray my kids are able to do same but not with stolen money cos history will judge them all, with all the jobs that GEJ has ever secured in Nigeria, how much is his worth, please answer the question that he is able to do this on the name of his mother . . . Would it be fair to say we will know more once he is out of the office?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

He worked, but your insult is not an answer to my question . . . What is the worth of Jonathan, based on his Job and not based on stolen funds that he is able to help the mother to build that hostel?
Go and ask the code of conduct bureau...the president did not decleared his assets to me. You hear me
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by collynzo2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's better than stacking the money in a foreign bank. However GEJ should go about implementing projects for his people with boldness, no need to disguise them as donations. Ask your ministers to cite projects in your village officially. Damn what anyone has to say about it.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: Go and ask the code of conduct bureau...the president did not decleared his assets to me. You hear me

No need to declare to you, it is common sense, from the time he became the governor till present that he is a president, is his salary without corruption enuf to build this on behalf of his mother?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Where is her source of income?

This is an evidence his son has been joking with tax payer money.......excess of this is what her mother used to build this hotels
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
collynzo2: It's better than stacking the money in a foreign bank. However GEJ should go about implementing projects for his people with boldness, no need to disguise them as donations. Ask your ministers to cite projects in your village officially. Damn what anyone has to say about it.

Thanks for this great comment, there is nothing wrong in building hostels for the people, cos it is needed, but making it look like they have done the masses a favor, i think is pathetic . . . Now, there is no light and generator will be used to study in that hostel or better still candle, and sure the road to get there is sad and security of the place might be nothing to write home about. . . I still love Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Education is priceless and that is why i am saying, would have been better to leave the money where it ought to be, pay the lecturers and build good schools with nice equipment, and student dont have to be reading in the dark with smoke from lanterns and candles polluting their brain, instead of stealing the money to build something.

You have no point sir

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
dangiwa09: For a woman who couldn't afford shoes for his son, now building and donating a hostel, how did she make the money, I'll love to get into the kind of business she's doing.
you want to know what she does..Go and give birth to the president of the giant of africa
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
brownlord: You have no point sir

ha ha ha ha . . . I know to you, i will have no point nor make any sense, cos i dont see eye to eye with you on this . . .In your heart of heart, you know people are saying it the way it is, but cos you wanna play the tribal politics, you see it all as attacks, but i post it to you . . . If this was Buhari, would you applaud him?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: you want to know what she does..Go and give birth to the president of the giant of africa

From your statement, you mean to say - The woman gave birth to GEJ and that made her automatically rich to be able to afford such a building as a gift to students, OK, we surely could read between the lines, and thanks for answering my question, no wonder we practice a do or die politics, cos once you win, you mother and even the dog in your house now is rich . . .Nigeria, what a nation
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: you want to know what she does..Go and give birth to the president of the giant of africa

I laff at the bolded . . . Gone are the days when we were, even Cotonue are flexing . . .Lol
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Kx: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just waiting to hear Abati say

"Gej mum did not donate hostel to any school"
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by laprince(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
t-something:
An Ex-governor with no traceable source of income lavished billions on his fictitious 60th birthday celebration and it was ok, but the mother of a sitting president donates 2 hostel blocks worth less than 100 million to a university and she's called all sorts of names.

The hypocrisy of my southwest brothers !!!

How much is d building self. If jonathan is her only son, and not a president, can't it be afforded?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by obi123: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Siga: ...My brother... e be like say u dey very upset when u dey type this thing ooo... how hostel turn to hostile... grin

na serious vex no be small but valid point made all the same
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No need to declare to you, it is common sense, from the time he became the governor till present that he is a president, is his salary without corruption enuf to build this on behalf of his mother?
laugh....do you know how much a sitting governor or president earn in nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by walemoses2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dont have a problem with having a successful child that will build a monument and claimed that his mum is presenting it to an institution,i think her source of income is her successful child and i beleive you and me should desire a day like this that our children would do the same for us,what a fulfillment.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Lakayanah: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am from Bayelsa too I don't think this is right I beg where she get the money from. Things like this should not be heard outside I take God beg my brother this disgrace too much.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: laugh....do you know how much a sitting governor or president earn in nigeria

No i dont, please tell me, and please we are talking of the legal salary and not the brown envelops or the Ghana must go bags
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Ferdinandu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
i think say they say her husband be fisherman and they say her son dey follow am go fishing that time without shoes.How come Fisherman Wife come get money build hostel to donate?.Abi no be canoe they use do the fishing?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
walemoses2: I dont have a problem with having a successful child that will build a monument and claimed that his mum is presenting it to an institution,i think her source of income is her successful child and i beleive you and me should desire a day like this that our children would do the same for us,what a fulfillment.
...I don tell my kids...if any of them steal ...make dem no carry am come my side.... grin ....
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by obi123: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is no sane leader that will allow his mother that has no source income to do something that silly

May your way never be narrow Fhemmy eh , may it never be narrow.
only in a Terminally ill country like Nigeria can you hear that such a thing happened and people see nothing wrong with it
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

From your statement, you mean to say - The woman gave birth to GEJ and that made her automatically rich to be able to afford such a building as a gift to students, OK, we surely could read between the lines, and thanks for answering my question, no wonder we practice a do or die politics, cos once you win, you mother and even the dog in your house now is rich . . .Nigeria, what a nation
you actually expect a Nigeria president to be poor..the giant of africa
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by brownlord: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

ha ha ha ha . . . I know to you, i will have no point nor make any sense, cos i dont see eye to eye with you on this . . .In your heart of heart, you know people are saying it the way it is, but cos you wanna play the tribal politics, you see it all as attacks, but i post it to you . . . If this was Buhari, would you applaud him?

YOU ARE LOOSING BRO, I DONT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT WHO'S INVOLVED, AM NO GEJ FAN, ALL I WANT IS GOOD GOVERNANCE, THE SAME BUHARI HAS BEEN THERE, WHAT HAPPENED, NORTHERNERS RULED FOR OVER 30 YEARS, YET WE ARE STILL LIKE THIS, DONT LET YOUR HATE FOR GEJ KILL YOU BRO, DEMAND FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE AND STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL. GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NOT OF SOUTH OR BAYELSA, IF YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS WRONG BECAUSE IS GEJ OR HES FROM THE SOUTH, IN DAVIDO'S VOICE, GOBE
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Siga: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Atigba: you actually expect a Nigeria president to be poor..the giant of africa
...bros...no one said a sitting President should be poor.... but I think the issue is no be hin salary hin dey take home alone.... all these polithiefians need to be kicked out.... believe it or not... Nigeria is close to being a failed State.... nothing is working.... I have few friends that ran from Nigeria....not cos of they dont have good jobs or poor....but for security and convenience....
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Akiika: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Great, at least she did something laudable with the fund illegally budgetted for the office of the first-mother-of-the federal republic of Nigeria. The only problem is, those monies were originally meant for projects like this, not for her to illegally use public fund and try to make it look like some act of philantropy. I can bet Bayelsa state funded that project and the Gov. named it after the woman to further affirm his loyalty to Mr Jonathan.
Mama, the truth is that you probably have not earned enough to build a single flat in your lifetime.
I swear, Jonathan and his handlers are the dumbest in Nigeria history....they probably think this is a good PR for the Jonathans.
The tide of revolution will soon sweep all of you. Most of you will spend the rest of your life in jail.
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
walemoses2: I dont have a problem with having a successful child that will build a monument and claimed that his mum is presenting it to an institution,i think her source of income is her successful child and i beleive you and me should desire a day like this that our children would do the same for us,what a fulfillment.

Fulfillment by taking from a child that is stealing from the purse of the nation . . . his wife's mother just died on a road that was bad, how come we have such bad roads in Nigeria and yet the mother of the wife of the president of the giANT of Africa is driving on them?
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by Atigba: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No i dont, please tell me, and please we are talking of the legal salary and not the brown envelops or the Ghana must go bags
perhaps you should go and find out yourself...no wonder you talking in ignorance...
Re: President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke by simpleseyi: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
A woman whose savings plus her husband's savings was not enough to buy shoe for their son is now "donating" multi-million naira buildings to a school. Some idiots have said that GEJ is not Nigeria's worst president in history; now tell me which other Nigerian president from 1914 till date has a mother who also steals like the son? Which other Nigerian president do you know the mother's name and the mother's in-law's( rest-in-pieces) name? Which other Nigerian president has a wife who goes about fighting state governors like our Sheppopotamus? Does filfering, thiefry and pen-robbery run in their family linage? Is this "first family" a family of thieves just like James Ibori whose wife, sister and mistress are all in jail with him for stealing (pls this is a question not a statement)? If this mother of a thief dies in air, road or water crash now; some people will say "don't speak evil of the dead". Please what good can you say about this mother of a thief who also steals?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.