Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? (3885 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
If you happen to discover that, that your best friend who always come to your house and sometimes sleep over,is actually coming to see your father. what will you do?? guys I don't mean your real GF oo

Re: When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lwkmd..
See the flat yansh of the girl...
See the man's bag of garri.
Oh well! Sugar daddy things lool!
The topic is meant for ladies so i'll stay outta it
Re: When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Rofl
the old man even has a tatoo...
*faints*

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Spent N300m To Marry An Igbo Girl Which Lasted 1week / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) / "My Wife And I Made A Pact To Have Sex At Every Wedding We Attend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.