Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To (7905 Views)

How Will You Know If You Are Sexually Compactible? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
dey are sometimes, the guy is so hot,sexy but unfortunately a player. .and dont want to fall for him

well my own method- -I avoid him, I will try my best to avoid talking to him

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by xynerise: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila: dey are sometimes, the guy is so hot,sexy but unfortunately a player. .and dont want to fall for him

Talk to me dear, where exactly is hot in his body, his bulge, his 6-packs or his face? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila: dey are sometimes, the guy is so hot,sexy but unfortunately a player. .and dont want to fall for him

I thought you're still a virgin, or have you tasted the forbidden fruit? grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmm here we go again undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise:
Talk to me dear, where exactly is hot in his body, his bulge, his 6-packs or his face? grin

not really fascinated abt a guy joystick since i have never had se.x

but am weak when a guy is tall , muscular, handsome and has a nice personality

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Excel30: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
By simply reminding myself that all that glitters can't be Gold.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem: I thought you're still a virgin, or[img] have you tasted the forbidden fruit[/img]? grin

I havent and dont plan to do that anytime soon
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Excel 30 :
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am seeing things.
You are attracted to someone, instead of making a move, you 'stead hide from the person.
Oh well! Na me go run after u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by xynerise: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila:

You mean someone like this? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Excel 30 :
]]

smiley I like my Naija classy ladies
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise:
angry angry
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I am seeing things.
You are attracted to someone, instead of making a move, you 'stead hide from the person.
Oh well! Na me go run after u?

we are avoiding him, so we wont have se.x with him
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just hope you are not living in denial!
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by xynerise: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila: angry angry
Perfect description right? undecided
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Suretrends: Just hope you are not living in denial!
yea kind off but in a good way
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by DICKtator: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila:

uhmmm emmmm,................
careful there!!
don't lemme let the cat kittycat D.IIICK outta bag

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise:
Chineke umu nwanyi!!! Dat guy is sooooooo Lipsyyyyyyyyy. grin grin : D cheesy
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
onila:

we are avoiding him, so we wont have se.x with him
Well, you can still romance eachother without having s e x
Determination will help you romance your partner and @ same time,stay away from s e x
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Well, you can still romance eachother without having s e x
Determination will help you romance your partner and @ same time,stay away from s e x
on point cool
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by emperorchedda(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
U beta go 4 watchu want and stop punishing urself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by pilotseq: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Then there must be a lot of.............. lipsrsealed undecided going on around with these ladies grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Onila, the best way to handle temptation..., is to yield to it.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
pilotseq: Then there must be a lot of.............. lipsrsealed undecided going on around with these ladies grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
pilotseq: Then there must be a lot of.............. lipsrsealed undecided going on around with these ladies grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
ashawo
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by kliq(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise:
lmao...he cute tho cheesy
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Kairoseki77: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Onila, for you the answer is easy.

Turn off the computer and go outside.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2013
hmmm...nice question!
i avoid him completely! even tho somthn in me wnts him so much, bt i'll rather do that dan go tru any hrt brk...
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by oladistinct(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Onila, wishing u speedy deflowering so that this issue of u bin a virgin can b laid to rest for ever
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: hmmm...nice question!
i avoid him completely! even tho somthn in me wnts him so much, bt i'll rather do that dan go tru any hrt brk...

smiley i luv my classy naija girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Goes Completely Unclad / What Is Your Fetish? / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.