Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (12377 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 12:26am On May 17, 2011
THE DESIRE OF MANY LADIES IS A 6 FT+ GUY , I AGREE COS HEIGHT COMMANDS A LOT OF ATTENTION EVEN GUYS ADMIRE GUYS WITH EXCELLENT HEIGHT AND POSTURE TALKLESS OF BABES WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING.

I HAVE HAD SERIES OF ENCOUNTERS. I WAS WALKIG ON THE ROAD ONE DAY AND A GUY STOPPED IN HIS CAR ROLLED THE GLASS AND SAID I LOV UR HEIGHT AND DROVE OFF.

I WAS IN A MARKET AND A WOMAN WALKED PAST ME AND BECKONED TO ME THAT MY MUM MUST BE A VERY PROUD WOMAN TO HAVE SOME ONE LIKE ME.

I WAS IN THE BANK SOMETIME AGO AND A MAN SMILED AT ME IN THE BANK, HE SAID HE HAS 2 GUYS GROWING UP AND I AM A SYMBOL OF HOW HE WANT THEM TO LOOK LIKE.

I WAS IN THE SUPPER MARKET ABROAD AND A LADY OF AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT JUST CAME TO ME TOLD ME SHE RILLY ADMIRE MY HEIGHT WE LEFT WE EXCHANGED GREETING AND NUMBER BUT I NO FOLLOW UP COS I WAS NOT INTERESTED.

EVEN AT WORK EVERY BODY ADMIRES MY HEIGHT THEY SAY IT OPENLY ,EVEN THE WHITE GUYS HEIGHT COMMAND S RESPECT

my ex babe still dream of marrying me she says she wants her kids to be tall and she can achieve that when she marries some one like me i just wonder .

WHEN I WAS IN UNI MY HEIGHT WAS OUTSTANDING , LECTURES KNOW ME INSTANTLY , IF I CONTEST I WOULD WIN COS PPL GO CARRY THE WORK LIKE CONTRACT EVEN BABES I NO KNOW WILL SUPPORT ME WITH THEIR LAST ENERGY, THEY SAY THE LOVE PPL LIKE ME IN POSITIONS.

MY BABE IN SCHOOL THEN TOOK ME TO HER HOUSE , HER MUM SAW ME AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE NEVER ALLOWED ANY MAN IN MY HOUSE TO FIND MY DAUGHTER BUT SEEING ME SHE HAVE TO CHANGE HER MIND AND I SHOULD MAKE SURE I PROTECT HER DAUGHTER/

I RECIEVE ALOT OF ATTENTION EVERY WHERE . EVEN CONFRA GUYS IN UNI DID ALL THEY COULD TO GET ME THEY SAY MY HEIGHT IS THE KEY , I STOOD MY GROUND.

babes believe that the taller the guy the more the security they have ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i beleive its false but they just beleive that .

I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SERIES OF LADIES THAT HAVE OPENLY SAY THEY ADMIRE MY HEIGHT AND ARE READY TO DATE ME . WITH POWER EYE CONTACT

Dont blame a babe that wants a 6 ft plus guy alot comeS with haVing such, i pray all ladies have their desire.

[b]warning [/b]not all 6 ft + would make good lover or a healthy home. just pray
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 12:28am On May 17, 2011
How much is 3 Keg of ACID sold these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:31am On May 17, 2011
Tall guys are awesome! cool
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by bikokwe(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2011
@ 190 i can offer u for free
@poster, why haven't we seen u in the Guinness book of record?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Eshyy(m): 12:42am On May 17, 2011
Tall guyz must rili hav halfbaked brains o, mr man r u done showin ur STUPIDITY?
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:44am On May 17, 2011
How come people only remark your height, and not your level of intelligence or looks? Apparently you are tall, but probably dumb and worwish!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:44am On May 17, 2011
just saying undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Phate07(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2011

Only short folks are envious of we tall ones. undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 12:45am On May 17, 2011
sauer:

How come people only remark your height, and not your level of intelligence or looks? Apparently you are tall, but probably dumb and worwish!

exactly why i need 3 kegs of raw acid!  angry
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by CrazyMan(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2011
Product of copy and paste.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:47am On May 17, 2011
Lol@ Napoleon complexes!! grin
tho I have heard shorter guys are packing. grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by toyemz(f): 12:52am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

Lol@ Napoleon complexes!!
tho I have heard shorter guys are packing

nice one
i can feel the pun,just dont see it
i likey though
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:53am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

nice one
i can feel the pun,just dont see it
i likey though

<<< huh? lost! cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Saecula: 12:55am On May 17, 2011
Without wanting to denigrate you, you must be a jingoistic idiot. From the whole shebang its like you are still a stripling. No gainsaying the fact that height can be am advantage but it is tantamount to facetiousness, daftness and baseless pontification to assume that height is everything. And I know that you should you fail to pass a job interview, you would still be taken because of your height. A girl would also leave a promising young man with vision and cling unto you just because of your height?

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by toyemz(f): 12:55am On May 17, 2011
@mzdarkskin
just my sordid interpretation of the bolded bit
i might be wrong though
tell me if i am
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 12:58am On May 17, 2011
˙sllǝɔ uıɐɹq sıɥ uı ƃuıɹıʍ ƃuoɹʍ ǝɯos ʇoƃ sɐɥ ʎlɹɐǝlɔ ǝɥ
Woreva big time. . .
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 1:01am On May 17, 2011
sauer:

˙sllǝɔ uıɐɹq sıɥ uı ƃuıɹıʍ ƃuoɹʍ ǝɯos ʇoƃ sɐɥ ʎlɹɐǝlɔ ǝɥ
Woreva big time. . .

LMAOOO!  grin grin be nice!

@toyemz lol I wasn't joking sis, I was being serious. I heard it once.
It [the size wink] makes up for their lack of height.

Is there any one who can verify this?  undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by hooklover: 1:03am On May 17, 2011
i have been fair in my write up but if u are jealous its ur cup of tea i match brains with my height that y i have a nice grade in engineering and work in a mulitnational oil copy with international exposure . so if u com  here and talk bull shit then u get to check ur self. cos i no dey ur level by any standard .

making 2.1 in engineering is not beans it takes brains,

and being selected to  write, pass interview and start work by oyibos no be come chop guys i know my onions, contribute to the topic dont attack me in any way cos am not here for that i was just makng a point

cheers
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by toyemz(f): 1:07am On May 17, 2011
^^^^

nice one
so are you looking for a wife??
190 is available okay
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 1:08am On May 17, 2011
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Phate07(m): 1:12am On May 17, 2011
Saecula:

Without wanting to denigrate you, you must be a jingoistic . From the whole shebang its like you are still a stripling. No gainsaying the fact that height can be am advantage but it is tantamount to facetiousness, daftness and baseless pontification to assume that height is everything. And I know that you should you fail to pass a job interview, you would still be taken because of your height. A girl would also leave a promising young man with vision and cling unto you just because of your height?

Mr Malapropism, are you through? undecided

Fact is short people do hate the fact that they are literary being 'looked down on'. So they resort to other ways to boost their egos. By talking trash most times.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by denzel2009: 1:49am On May 17, 2011
sounds like someone flogging rat poison inside molue.
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 2:15am On May 17, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

nice one
so are you looking for a wife??
190 is available okay

do i look like someone with 2 large mammalia's

OP look no further Toymez is here to warm your bed

Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by toyemz(f): 2:21am On May 17, 2011
@190
sorry i didn't mean it as an insult
i just thot that you both complement each other that's all
you both think the same way-egoistic
and

(still thinking)
brb
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 2:29am On May 17, 2011
^dont worry as soon as he sees those things on your chest

he would be interested in u

watch out
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Mynd44: 4:05am On May 17, 2011
190 Has completely lost it
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 4:36am On May 17, 2011
Just as long as the physical shape is out-of-the-ordinary and isn't something they see everyday, you'll get props.

It's nice though when God gives one extraordinary physical attributes naturally and you don't have to work for it. Height for a guy is certainly one of those.
Now buffness is something else entirely grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 5:41am On May 17, 2011
Mynd_44:

LOL! true. sadly I get the feeling I am partially to blame for this. grin
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by kpolli(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2011
this poster na undertaker for atan cemetery, no mind am
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by 190: 8:57am On May 17, 2011
Mynd_44:

undecided
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2011
Aww one of the too many reasons chicks want Reality101
Re: Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand by Orton10(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.