Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Something About Sex You Need To Know! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something About Sex You Need To Know! (6664 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something About Sex You Need To Know! by EuchariaSteven: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Truth About Pre-Marital Sex

It is a horrible thing to be dancing to the tune of death instead of running for your dear life. There are 2 muscles in d body of a man that has destroyed many men today subjecting them to eternal frustration. Muscle number 1 is the Tongue and muscle number 2 is the manhood. This 2 muscles more than any organ has paralyzed the destiny of many men and its still doing so because the devil knows that once he gets you through this,it will take heaven to deliver you. There is one muscle and one hole in the body of a woman that has made many high flying women to be swimming in the ocean of troubles, despair and has caused many promising stars to be buried alive. That muscle is the Tongue and the hole is the womanliness. Access to your womb is access to your destiny. Many women have mortgaged their womb to the devil through careless sex. As a woman if there's any gate you must police jealously in your life it is the gate of your womb. The person who disvirgins you is an important person in your life because disvirginity is a blood covenant and if you are still involved in sexual sins then you must repent today and cry to God for mercy. Sexual sins carry generational consequences and you will suffer every sexual seed that you've sown if you don't repent. Many women today are suffering childlessness, marital spells etc their sexual seeds in d past has germinated to hunt them in their future. The destinies of many men has been destroyed due to the few minutes of careless sex they had in the past with agents of darkness in the appearance of girls. Sex is a covenant. Each time u sleep with someone, you have formed a spiritual soul-tie and covenant with that person and you become a shareholder of every curse and bondage they carry in life. Your body is the temple of God. 1Cor 6:15-18.1Cor3:9. Sexual sins is the only sin in the Bible that God Himself promise to supervise its punishment. What you stand to loose in sexual sin is more than the 5mins of enjoyment;you stand to loose your life and your destiny. One of the terrible statement in the Bible was made to reuben the 1st of the 12 sons of Jacob.Gen49:3. He was suppose to have a colourful and fulfilled destiny but his father cursed him because he slept with his father's wife. Reuben's allowed the muscle between his legs to destroy his destiny. The devil has invaded the present generation with a sexual revolution that is beyond comparison. Every young male is looking for a female to sleep with not minding if their sex partners are actually humanbeings. Do you know that the richest place in the world is not the bank but the grave yards. A lot of people have wasted their lives without fulfilling their purpose,they have gone with the talents and skills God gave to them.I believe the problems of Nigeria has its root in sex. If you go to abuja airport you'll notice cars coming from Aso Rock to pick prostitutes.if politicians and leaders are sleeping with strange women possessed by marine powers; if our leaders are sleeping with ghosts,how willl they make sensible laws that will benefit the masses?The power of sex has destroyed our leaders that is why they continue to steal and frustrate the whole nation.The Bible made it clear that "Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach". Remember every sexual seed you sow must germinate. So ask yourself this question: Will you end the same way others did? Will you fulfill destiny? Will you make heaven if you die today?
GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD
Repent today and He'll restore your destiny and have mercy on you. Do you want to give your life to Jesus? Pray this Prayer : "Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, forgive me my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, today I receive grace to sin no more. Thank you Jesus for saving me" if you said that prayer and need advice plz send sms to 07010951308. God bless you

If you support the expansion of God's Kingdom, Please Share this with ur friend on your bbm,fb,wassap etc

22 Likes

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Sanboy25: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Pretyangel25(f): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nice one. Tnx
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by lawrence7: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bull shit thanks
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by ITbomb(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well , if everyone around us carries one curse or another ,
What should we do then , self-service?

1 Like

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by yemi2plus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks for sharing
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
crybitter truth sad
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by victorodiase(m): 2:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks alot. This is nothing but the truth.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by lyntiffany(f): 3:41am On Aug 13, 2013
[b][/b]honestly some 1 needs to change.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Most girls r hypos! See dem thankin d OP up and down like say dem no dey do am.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2013
victorodiase: Thanks alot. This is nothing but the truth.
i wish to shout this on the moutain top for everyone to hear
nobody hold you na, run sharply go find one stand ontop dey shout
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by nenergy(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
This post is familiar! The intro reminds me of a Dr. Olukoya's teachings. Is it? #TeamZipUp

3 Likes

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Op put paragraph next time!
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Popowaa: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2013
May God help us all.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nomski0(f): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2013
I just love this, you spoke the honest truth.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Nyc 1,fnx
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by yuzedo: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
GREAT err.. "ARTICLE".

Quick question though... lipsrsealed

1. People who are virgins and marry that way don't encounter problems in life? undecided
2. People nyashing up and down but still enjoying good life more than all them fugly church-going crackers nko? sad
3. Sooooooooo, if i keep my body nyashing-free, like nuns and eunuchs, i go automatically hammer money + heaven? Cool story! angry
4. Destinies are altered through sex?? You niggers really don't know what that word means! "Pre-determined" path.. Hellooo?? If i nyash a babe and fall to ruin, i was DESTINED to fall to ruin. My course wasn't changed upon making the choice to dip my thunderstick inside her tshabalala. undecided

Que Sera Sera. cool

Same God said "I will have mercy on whom i will have mercy, and compassion on whom i will have compassion."

No use blocking your toto with superglue but you plot against your neighbour. I'm not advocating promiscuity, but y'all niggers need to quit with the fear tactics and ambiguous statements and claims that can't be substantiated.

9 Likes

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2013
@Yuzedo

on point.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Hernadez99: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2013
yuzedo: GREAT err.. "ARTICLE".

1. People who are virgins and marry that way don't encounter problems in life? undecided
2. People nyashing up and down but still enjoying good life more than all them fugly church-going crackers nko? sad
3. Sooooooooo, if i keep my body nyashing-free, like nuns and eunuchs, i go automatically hammer money + heaven? Cool story! angry
4. Destinies are altered through sex?? You niggers really don't know what that word means! "Pre-determined" path.. Hellooo?? If i nyash a babe and fall to ruin, i was DESTINED to fall to ruin. My course wasn't changed upon making the choice to dip my thunderstick inside her tshabalala. undecided

Que Sera Sera. cool

Same God said "I will have mercy on whom i will have mercy, and compassion on whom i will have compassion."

No use blocking your toto with superglue but you plot against your neighbour. I'm not advocating promiscuity, but y'all niggers need to quit with the fear tactics and ambiguous statements and claims that can't be substantiated.
#1000000 likes

1 Like

Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Enegod(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25: Thanks. cheesy
Pretyangel25: Nice one. Tnx
Popowaa: May God help us all.
Nomski0: I just love this, you spoke the honest truth.
Harbosede02: Nyc 1,fnx
Joavid: crybitter truth sad
nairaland virgins
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by DEGREE2466(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2013
yuzedo: GREAT err.. "ARTICLE".

Que Sera Sera. cool

young man: i have always known you as pagan-christian but i never knew it reach like this (sorry no offence just kidding).

At OP: All you said is true but i doubt sex has anything to do with destiny because i am a witness to what am saying now GAYS are always successful in whatever they lay their hands on the secret behind that i cant tell

at every body please try as much as you can to abtain from evil of all type because wages of sin is death!!!
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Abbey2sam(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Shout out to every nairalander and seun
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Stegomiah: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ op †нªηкs! 4 sharing dis.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by premlove(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Don't engage in premarital sex,don't maturbate, dont romance woman not even smoothing becos all this are sin so how do u want us to control our sexual urge becos i can see my self living wit out sex for more than one month
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Pdizzle(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmm... see fuvckers dy hail op..i see una o
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't even bother reading all, besides what's with thanks@op
Some girls can pretend sha angry angry
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by MrsCork2(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice one
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Andyblaze: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
Nice one
Really Man? You Gay?
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
.Realy man. L0ng tory i cnt even read
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
We all sinners otherwise, there would be no need for God's forgiveness and mercy. Above all, endeavour to sin less and do more good in this world so that God's mercy can spare you in the afterlife.
Re: Something About Sex You Need To Know! by Raypawer(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
EuchariaSteven: Truth About Pre-Marital Sex

It is a horrible thing to be dancing to the tune of death instead of running for your dear life. There are 2 muscles in d body of a man that has destroyed many men today subjecting them to eternal frustration. Muscle number 1 is the Tongue and muscle number 2 is the manhood. This 2 muscles more than any organ has paralyzed the destiny of many men and its still doing so because the devil knows that once he gets you through this,it will take heaven to deliver you. There is one muscle and one hole in the body of a woman that has made many high flying women to be swimming in the ocean of troubles, despair and has caused many promising stars to be buried alive. That muscle is the Tongue and the hole is the womanliness. Access to your womb is access to your destiny. Many women have mortgaged their womb to the devil through careless sex. As a woman if there's any gate you must police jealously in your life it is the gate of your womb. The person who disvirgins you is an important person in your life because disvirginity is a blood covenant and if you are still involved in sexual sins then you must repent today and cry to God for mercy. Sexual sins carry generational consequences and you will suffer every sexual seed that you've sown if you don't repent. Many women today are suffering childlessness, marital spells etc their sexual seeds in d past has germinated to hunt them in their future. The destinies of many men has been destroyed due to the few minutes of careless sex they had in the past with agents of darkness in the appearance of girls. Sex is a covenant. Each time u sleep with someone, you have formed a spiritual soul-tie and covenant with that person and you become a shareholder of every curse and bondage they carry in life. Your body is the temple of God. 1Cor 6:15-18.1Cor3:9. Sexual sins is the only sin in the Bible that God Himself promise to supervise its punishment. What you stand to loose in sexual sin is more than the 5mins of enjoyment;you stand to loose your life and your destiny. One of the terrible statement in the Bible was made to reuben the 1st of the 12 sons of Jacob.Gen49:3. He was suppose to have a colourful and fulfilled destiny but his father cursed him because he slept with his father's wife. Reuben's allowed the muscle between his legs to destroy his destiny. The devil has invaded the present generation with a sexual revolution that is beyond comparison. Every young male is looking for a female to sleep with not minding if their sex partners are actually humanbeings. Do you know that the richest place in the world is not the bank but the grave yards. A lot of people have wasted their lives without fulfilling their purpose,they have gone with the talents and skills God gave to them.I believe the problems of Nigeria has its root in sex. If you go to abuja airport you'll notice cars coming from Aso Rock to pick prostitutes.if politicians and leaders are sleeping with strange women possessed by marine powers; if our leaders are sleeping with ghosts,how willl they make sensible laws that will benefit the masses?The power of sex has destroyed our leaders that is why they continue to steal and frustrate the whole nation.The Bible made it clear that "Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach". Remember every sexual seed you sow must germinate. So ask yourself this question: Will you end the same way others did? Will you fulfill destiny? Will you make heaven if you die today?
GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD
Repent today and He'll restore your destiny and have mercy on you. Do you want to give your life to Jesus? Pray this Prayer : "Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, forgive me my sins. I believe you died on the cross for my sins, today I receive grace to sin no more. Thank you Jesus for saving me" if you said that prayer and need advice plz send sms to 07010951308. God bless you

If you support the expansion of God's Kingdom, Please Share this with ur friend on your bbm,fb,wassap etc

guy this is outright plagiarism

this message is titled dancers at the gate of hell by mountain of fire's GO.. Nd you couldn't even at least include his name...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Sex Starved Wife. / Mimzy Ivyy I Told You Ladies Wont Win / How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.