Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. (8867 Views)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Gbexador(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
One of the things that worry many young
ladies in relationship is the issue of sex. While they find themselves entangled in love, they also would not want to offend God by fornicating‬.
Meanwhile, most young men of today are always demanding sex before marriage as a proof of love. If a lady denies her boyfriend (fiance) sex, he tends to think she either does not love him or
she is seeing another guy. And this throws the lady into so much confusion. She genuinely loves
the guy but wouldn't want to give in to sex. If she denies him, she may lose him and if she gives
in too she disobeys God. Sorry to our ladies. Gentlemen, please know that it is absolutely a lie
from the pit of hell that if your fiancee does not give you sex it shows she doesn't love you. How can you use sex as a LITMUS TEST FOR LOVE? Have you
ever slept with ladies you didn't truly love? If you haven't then let me tell you that many peopleare having sex with people they never love. And men are the culprits.
If sex is a proof of love then we have to conclude that prostitutes love all the men they sleep with.
If sex is a proof of love then we have to go about sleeping with our best friends and even family
members to show how deeply we love them.
Even married couples, do not have sex to prove their love. They rather have sex because sex is a part of marriage and it is meant for both procreation and recreation - child birth and enjoyment. Don't you know that there are married
couples who are not genuinely in love but they still have sex as a matter of duty or just for cover-ups?
Surely, sex plays a major role in love affairs. But Eccl 3:1 says, "For everything there is a season..." It is never the right season to have sex
in a relationship. This is because sex is a blood covenant between husband and wife not boyfriend and girlfriend. Gen. 4:1 says, "Adam knew his
wife". It does not say "Adam knew his girlfriend".
Stop going that far with the lady. If you want to know about a woman's love for you sex is never
the answer. Leave her alone to serve God right for your own sake if you truly want to marry her.
Song of Songs 2:7 says, "I charge you, O
daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelle...that you
AWAKEN NOT LOVE UNTIL IT IS TIME".
The gazelle is a very swift animal. It runs at least 96 km per hour. Bible compares romance to the
gazelle. If you start romance at the wrong time
you may crush because you will not be able to stop it from running your life at top speed. So
until you are married, don't AWAKEN LOVE. Sex has been the main reason for most broken hearts and disappointments. Have you not heard some ladies crying and say " i gave him my body, after seeing my unclothedness, he used me and dumped me.
Sex is called love-making because it involves the body, soul and spirit. Do you want your soul and spirit to be tied to somebody who is not married to you? Can you stand the consequences, Mr.
Young Man? Hear the Bible: "O my son, O son of my womb, O son of my vows,
DO NOT SPEND YOUR STRENGTH ON WOMEN,
YOUR VIGOUR ON THOSE WHO DESTROY
KINGS." (Prov. 31:2)
Sex before marriage can destroy you, even your Christian life. The funny thing is that it is the Brothers in Christ who are always worrying the
Sisters in Christ for sex. So God says, "My
son...son of my vow". You are a son of God so don't waste your energy on women. You should rather be teaching her chastity and help her serve
God well.
Seeking love from sex is like looking for Jesus in an empty tomb. Take it easy. When you marry
you will be fed up with sex. Your wife will be chasing you with it and you will be running away,
saying, "Oh I'm tied, why?". Take time okay, there is more sleep after death. How many rounds do
you want? Wait patiently. It will soon be laid at your doorstep and you will notice how stupid it is to chase sex when you are not married.
If you want a woman to prove her love to you, give her some space to be herself. Do not force your will on her or control her. Her love, by nature, will push her to do things that will signal
to you that you are her top priority. She will be ready to marry you, than just have fun with you.
She will not be interested in you showering things
on her but rather, she would want both of you to set your life and future right. She will support your dreams and visions and help you build up
your Christian life. In fact, she will exhibit the spirit of humility and you will also discover she is a precious jewel in a glass jar, reserved for you alone.
So from today, even if she calls for sex, tell
her..."Do not awaken love until it is time." And if you guys love each other, plan about marrying
and submit your plans to God. He will bless it and put you two together as one.
thanks for your time. I love you all.

18 Likes

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op if u aren't married and u"v had sex den ur a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kudos op wink great advice
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Andrew3(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Too lazy to read. Someone pls summarize
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mhizdeedy, surrender ur life to Jesus. We are in d end time. sad
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by prettyjo(f): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
seen
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
I was touched last year . I stopped till I met ds cute young banker of 23 cheesy
I just pray she doesn't see this kind af thing grin
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Caseless: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Anyhow you want to see it, men still see sex as part of love. Why you can say having sex with prostitutes does not mean they love you is because you pay to get the service.
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Gbexador(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I like dat... And seriously, Am among d few proud ones to have steered off it. to say that am not an 'hypocrate' and I thank God for that cos its not been easy though...Just in case u wanna know. Thanks.
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gbexador:
I like dat... And seriously, Am among d few proud ones to have steered off it. to say that am not an 'hypocrate' and I thank God for that cos its not been easy though...Just in case u wanna know. Thanks.
yeah its nad been easy cheesy gosh. U will so disfigure ur wife waist on ur wedding night cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
wristbangle:
Mhizdeedy, surrender ur life to Jesus. We are in d end time. sad

M a born again Christian Brother bangle! The question is, re u smiley

Nd who is telling u d time is ending ehn? Re u d time keeper? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

M a born again Christian Brother bangle! The question is, re u smiley

Nd who is telling u d time is ending ehn? Re u d time keeper? undecided

cheesy cheesy

I am a sinner jawe. I wan go sin again sef. What must I do to earn eternal life?

1 Like

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by heayey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
OK...
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy

I am a sinner jawe. I wan go sin again sef. What must I do to earn eternal life?

Lol I will send thunder to u now now grin

All u av to do is gimme all d money in ur acct cheesy embarassed as simple as that
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Omotayor123(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
OK
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by czarr(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sex generation. Lol
We too like chook chook
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by MzCorleone(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP well said smiley
If you are single and sexually active,please repent and ask the Lord to come into your life.
Romans 1:29
Galatians 5:19
Romans 6:23
1Corinthians 5:17
1Corinthians 6:9,18-19

cc Wristbangle
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Mznaett: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
It is well with the righteous and sinnerssad
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by jearile(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
the message is far much more important than the messenger...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I will send thunder to u now now grin

All u av to do is gimme all d money in ur acct cheesy embarassed as simple as that

Hahaha. See this gold digger oo. Aunty deedy, so u dey wish me bad? sad
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzCorleone:
OP well said smiley
If you are single and sexually active,please repent and ask the Lord to come into your life.
Romans 1:29
Galatians 5:19
Romans 6:23
1Corinthians 5:17
1Corinthians 6:9,18-19

cc Wristbangle

Lol, dear abi born again n but body no be wood jor
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by MzCorleone(f): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol, dear abi born again n but body no be wood jor
So you no fit control yourself?? Smhfu
Goan marry!
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzCorleone:

So you no fit control yourself?? Smhfu

Goan marry!

Will u marry me?
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by MzCorleone(f): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Will u marry me?
Sorry I'm already taken tongue
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzCorleone:

Sorry
I'm already taken tongue

Lol. On nairaland? I mean will u marry me on NL? tongue

Besides all ladies for NL always say they are already taken but it's none of my biz though wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by MzCorleone(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. On nairaland? I mean will u marry me on NL? tongue

Besides all ladies for NL always say they are already taken but it's none of my biz though wink cheesy
kikikikikikikikiki gringrin

I can only marry once
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by wristbangle: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
MzCorleone:

kikikikikikikikiki gringrin

I can only marry once

And d person ll be me. U neva can say cheesy
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Clara16(f): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Noted
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Gbexador:
One of the things that worry many young
ladies in relationship is the issue of sex. While they find themselves entangled in love, they also would not want to offend God by fornicating‬.
Meanwhile, most young men of today are always demanding sex before marriage as a proof of love. If a lady denies her boyfriend (fiance) sex, he tends to think she either does not love him or
she is seeing another guy. And this throws the lady into so much confusion. She genuinely loves
the guy but wouldn't want to give in to sex. If she denies him, she may lose him and if she gives
in too she disobeys God. Sorry to our ladies. Gentlemen, please know that it is absolutely a lie
from the pit of hell that if your fiancee does not give you sex it shows she doesn't love you. How can you use sex as a LITMUS TEST FOR LOVE? Have you
ever slept with ladies you didn't truly love? If you haven't then let me tell you that many peopleare having sex with people they never love. And men are the culprits.
If sex is a proof of love then we have to conclude that prostitutes love all the men they sleep with.
If sex is a proof of love then we have to go about sleeping with our best friends and even family
members to show how deeply we love them.
Even married couples, do not have sex to prove their love. They rather have sex because sex is a part of marriage and it is meant for both procreation and recreation - child birth and enjoyment. Don't you know that there are married
couples who are not genuinely in love but they still have sex as a matter of duty or just for cover-ups?
Surely, sex plays a major role in love affairs. But Eccl 3:1 says, "For everything there is a season..." It is never the right season to have sex
in a relationship. This is because sex is a blood covenant between husband and wife not boyfriend and girlfriend. Gen. 4:1 says, "Adam knew his
wife". It does not say "Adam knew his girlfriend".
Stop going that far with the lady. If you want to know about a woman's love for you sex is never
the answer. Leave her alone to serve God right for your own sake if you truly want to marry her.
Song of Songs 2:7 says, "I charge you, O
daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelle...that you
AWAKEN NOT LOVE UNTIL IT IS TIME".
The gazelle is a very swift animal. It runs at least 96 km per hour. Bible compares romance to the
gazelle. If you start romance at the wrong time
you may crush because you will not be able to stop it from running your life at top speed. So
until you are married, don't AWAKEN LOVE. Sex has been the main reason for most broken hearts and disappointments. Have you not heard some ladies crying and say " i gave him my body, after seeing my unclothedness, he used me and dumped me.
Sex is called love-making because it involves the body, soul and spirit. Do you want your soul and spirit to be tied to somebody who is not married to you? Can you stand the consequences, Mr.
Young Man? Hear the Bible: "O my son, O son of my womb, O son of my vows,
DO NOT SPEND YOUR STRENGTH ON WOMEN,
YOUR VIGOUR ON THOSE WHO DESTROY
KINGS." (Prov. 31:2)
Sex before marriage can destroy you, even your Christian life. The funny thing is that it is the Brothers in Christ who are always worrying the
Sisters in Christ for sex. So God says, "My
son...son of my vow". You are a son of God so don't waste your energy on women. You should rather be teaching her chastity and help her serve
God well.
Seeking love from sex is like looking for Jesus in an empty tomb. Take it easy. When you marry
you will be fed up with sex. Your wife will be chasing you with it and you will be running away,
saying, "Oh I'm tied, why?". Take time okay, there is more sleep after death. How many rounds do
you want? Wait patiently. It will soon be laid at your doorstep and you will notice how stupid it is to chase sex when you are not married.
If you want a woman to prove her love to you, give her some space to be herself. Do not force your will on her or control her. Her love, by nature, will push her to do things that will signal
to you that you are her top priority. She will be ready to marry you, than just have fun with you.
She will not be interested in you showering things
on her but rather, she would want both of you to set your life and future right. She will support your dreams and visions and help you build up
your Christian life. In fact, she will exhibit the spirit of humility and you will also discover she is a precious jewel in a glass jar, reserved for you alone.
So from today, even if she calls for sex, tell
her..."Do not awaken love until it is time." And if you guys love each other, plan about marrying
and submit your plans to God. He will bless it and put you two together as one.
thanks for your time. I love you all.
OP, I acknowledge your write up. .. .

But U should also study the VIGOUR of MEN, which I believe U know can POWER NIGERIA.

The degrading socioeconomic instabilities and saggy societal values paved way for this.
Nevertheless, it's not an excuse for sexual impunity.

So many things GOVERN the make up of a MAN/LADY but the MOST INFLUENTIAL is his/her IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT.

OP, I think, I have done enough HUNTING in my LIFE, but the issue now is that BEAUTIFUL LADIES have become an epidemic in life, even to the point I had to buy wedding RING for myself. They keep coming like bees.
They say I treat LADIES well including the ones, I have deserted.

A lady I once dated for just 3months, had so many suitors alongside who were more resourceful than I was, still seeing the unseriousness in me, stayed put until I told her to move on with her life. She got married and PREGNANT.
She just called to tell me that she will name her FIRST CHILD AFTER ME.

One said am too INDEPEDENT to DISTURB a lady for chores.
I have never DATED a BAD LADY. I JUST have to marry next year,
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by donholy28(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2015
marriage b4 sex...crap
Re: Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. by potolistic(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai the post long o..... Hw dies the 0p expect me 2 read dz... Wia the time de?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.