Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? (6524 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided undecided cry

You will have a girlfriend but still be giving her money after sex or when she visit you, I beg which type of girlfriend is that?

I spend nothing less than #5000 after sex with so called Togolese girlfriend I have #3000 after visit, If this is how relationship is I better stay on my own.

Guys I beg how much you spend on your girlfriends after sex or when she visit you?
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Jewelnutch: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't spend she's not a hooker, if it's in that case she ought to pay me for making her relieved too.
You're not in a relationship, you are just fuckmates.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Juz consider it was ur tithe offering sha..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided

Pray daily for your parents so they can increase your allowance soyou can waste it as you see fit

Get your pvc to vite for a good leader so Nigeria can be better so your parents can increase your allowance so you can waste on nonsense like this

Read your books so you can graduate well get a good job settle down and raise kids who come.here and post rubbish like this

Well done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Juz consider it waa ur tithe offering sha..
tithe offering you said

5000*10days when she visit is #50,000

#50,000 can make someone a millionaire in a year

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will be calling earthbound to come and answer this question, that's even if he has an answer to this question
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
tithe offering you said

5000*10days when she visit is #50,000

#50,000 can make someone a millionaire in a year

Don't u have a BOOTYCALLS in Nigeria? undecided Must everything runs by the money everytime u fvck? grin

These type of women have no difference from the prostitutes, u know? lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
I would've reply to you but one thing stopped me from doing so

lestat:
undecided

Okay daily for your parents so they can increase your allowance soyou can waste it as you see fit

Get your ovc to vite for a good leader so Nigeria can be better so your parents can increase your allowance so you can waste on nonsense like this

Read your books so you can graduate well get a good job settle down and raise kids who come.here and post rubbish like this

Well done

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by northvietnam(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Discussing what Transpired between me and my Girl in Bed is an insult to HER...
Op u can go on and tell us urs, i will be so eager to listen

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I would've reply to you but one thing stopped me from doing so

Indeed
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided Very annoying spend up to 6-10k whenever she comes around,sh!t makes me wonder at times,buh i would just try to smash enuf dt would last me for a long while,cos i can't be doing dt all week before i go broke....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Don't u have a BOOTYCALLS in Nigeria? undecided Must everything runs by the money everytime u fvck? grin

These type of women have no difference from the prostitutes, u know? lipsrsealed

I want you to judge yourself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:
Discussing what Transpired between me and my Girl in Bed is an insult to HER...

Op u can go on and tell us urs, i will be so eager to listen
I see

When a girlfriend turn to be olosho,what do you do?
You discussed what transpired and seek solution/advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Very annoying spend up to 6-10k whenever she comes around,sh!t makes me wonder at times,buh i would just try to smash enuf dt would last me for a long while,cos i can't be doing dt all week before i go broke....
you make me laugh

How many smash would take you for long while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'm not a lady but I'm getting pissed off on and on with this ridiculous never ending questions you guys kept/keep asking often and often.
Like da fück if you can't keep, nor maintain a girlfriend.... get yourself a whóre else Jack off when your dîck needs a *@#*...

fûck it guys, if she's not the one demanding money why the fùck bring it here? like seriously you don't expect your girlfriend to be the one footing her transportation bill to and fro when visiting you... common sense should let you know what is expected of you to do.

If y'all can't keep a girlfriend... pull y'all dîcks out y'all pants, get a hard on, break it and fûck yourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I want you to judge yourself!

Who's this maga keep following me like a pest?

If u have nothing to do than keep following me upandan...Abegi, juz jerk off & stay away from me...

This is my first & last quote to u... Attention seeking lazyyoot!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Who's this maga keep following me like a pest?

If u have nothing to do than keep following me upandan...Abegi, juz jerk off & stay away from me...

This is my first & last quote to u... Attention seeking lazyyoot!

Easy!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by northvietnam(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I see
When a girlfriend turn to be olosho,what do you do? You discussed what transpired and seek solution/advice
well it has been part of me... i dont discuss a girl i'm dating...
and for now, she never "turn Olosho"
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:

well it has been part of me... i dont discuss a girl i'm dating...

and for now, she never "turn Olosho"
Thank God for your life
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Some girls even go carrying bags filled with things except transport money, when visiting cheesy

Don't ask me how i kno cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by EmmySparky(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
my d**k so good ...i dont f**k for free...abi na she go pay sef...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Ay04z(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Noting goes for free in diz world even married men... Wen dey fail to pay their bills at home... Madam will close legs..... Note... Wen u should be scared... Wen she ask for money before sex.... My guy run ... nA olosho u dey date o.....
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
True talk bro

Ay04z:
Noting goes for free in diz world even married men... Wen dey fail to pay their bills at home... Madam will close legs..... Note... Wen u should be scared... Wen she ask for money before sex.... My guy run ... nA olosho u dey date o.....
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Archangel15: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
She is not your girlfriend, you are paying her to like you
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Archangel15:
She is not your girlfriend, you are paying her to like you
I don't understand
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Archangel15: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
how you mean

If she likes you she will be begging to fvck you, since she does not like you she is taking the money as compensation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by drewxx88(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Headlesschicken:
Dude man up and have a matured chat with her about this ,she's not a hoe so it should be cos you both want it not cos she wants to get paid...
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Amani dat one no be girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Amani dat one no be girlfriend
truly no be girlfriend material that's why I WAN focus on my queen ( Thegeneralqueen )
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
undecided undecided cry

You will have a girlfriend but still be giving her money after sex or when she visit you, I beg which type of girlfriend is that?

I spend nothing less than #5000 after sex with so called Togolese girlfriend I have #3000 after visit, If this is how relationship is I better stay on my own.

Guys I beg how much you spend on your girlfriends after sex or when she visit you?
Did she ask for the money after sex?
Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
truly no be girlfriend material that's why I WAN focus on my queen ( Thegeneralqueen )
Don't ever give a lady money after sex......you can be generous but when the did has been done..... any lady that receives money immediately after sex is a prostitute cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Did she ask for the money after sex?
yes she ask me deliberating

The last time I decided not to give her money after she visit she stop calling me or chatting on phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. / Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.