Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? (2534 Views)

10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by oremisussan: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's been months since I've been nursing the feelings that I deserve the keys to his apartment. He doesn't look like he's going to give them to me without me asking neither am I sure I'd get them if I ask.

It might do my psyche plenty bad if I ask and he doesn't oblige.

Ladies, do you have your boyfriend's apartment's key?
Did you ever have to ask for it?
Gentlemen (like mine), what's your position on this?
Married, how did you manage situation while dating?
Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2013
I guess you will never get advise here today....
Just passing by tho
Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2013
With your rude statement i can guess that you can never have his keyholder not to talk of his keys. Ashewo
Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Chinwem(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
^^^^^^what was rude in what she said. Where is the rude statement?? Pease highlight it lemme see

Why is this section like this? Why are people so quick to insult. How did you end up calling her ashawo?
Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by sexymoma(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Even if you have the keys to his joystick, that does not stop him from shining another woman's congo. since you guys are not married why are you so concern bout the having his house key issue... sorry by your topic you wrote boyfriend not even fiancee, to me what do i want to use his apartment keys for. it nothing to me.
I don't know why some ladies bother themselves on issues that are not suppose to be issues.
Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Goldenboy007(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexyseun: With your rude statement i can guess that you can never have his keyholder not to talk of his keys. Ashewo

Nothing rude in what she posted except if she had modified it and why call her ashewo? its so uncalled for except it takes a thief to know another thief!!

OP, hmmmmmmm delicate matter, don't ever ask a guy for his keys, he is not dumb he would give you when he feels its right for you to have it, it is just like teaching a guy to say "he loves you"! What this simply means is that he doesn't see your relationship in the "take my keys" stage! And can you oblige me this question - Why do you even need his keys in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Have The Keys To Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Phranciz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexyseun: With your rude statement i can guess that you can never have his keyholder not to talk of his keys. Ashewo
I guess you two work in the same joint, cos its only an ashewo that knows her colleague. Ashewo like you for calling someone who needs advice an ashewo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schocking: Man Caught By Wife Accidentally Having Sex With Her Identical Twin Si / Hey Guys This Bra Cost A Whooping $2 Million / 10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.