Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! (3175 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2013
1.When you dump a Girl from OGUN she will make a scene for you.
2. When you dump a girl from CALABAR she will beat you up and force you to love her again whether you want to or not.
3. When you dump an ABUJA girl, she will cry day and night.
4. When you dump a girl from BENIN she will bewitch you and you will wake up with your balls on your face.
5. When you dump an ENUGU girl, she will try to make up to you and ask you to kindly give her another chance.
6. When you dump a girl from IMO expecially an Owerri girl , she won't even notice. She will be easy removing her jiggers and eating her Sweet Potatoes.
7. When you dump a girl from WARRI she will turn her bedroom into a brewery and drink all sorts of alcohol until she blacks out.
8. Try to dump a girl from LAGOS and she will sleep around with all your friends.
9. You don't wanna know about PORTHARCOURT girls, dump her today and in two weeks, you will be invited to her wedding.
10. Never dump a girl from ANAMBRA if you dump her, she will tempt your dad and become your step-mother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO and she will report you to her dad in the army and you will marry her at gun-point.
12. Dump a girl from AKWA IBOM she will sleep with your grand-father and become your other grandmother..
My hand no dey oh. Oya add your own..

3 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2013
LWKMD grin grin
How about Jigawa girls?

2 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2013
lol the grand mother part sha!!

1 Like

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2013
The port harcourt and IMO girl it's so true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Sijo01(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2013
hahahahahaha.................... this got me laughing out soooooo loud.

1 Like

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Enegod(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2013
hw many times are we gonna see this shit here..smh
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2013
CFCfan: LWKMD grin grin
How about Jigawa girls?

I never reach dat side o!! Lol

Heard if u dump a jigawa babe,she will hunt u down lol
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Enegod: hw many times are we gonna see this shit here..smh

Pls hold dat ur cumbersome head ,lest it falls off ur kwashiorkor neck.. tongue
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Enegod(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Enegod(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
elrony:

Lol as I no come see am !!?
k...i forgive you
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by sweettease(f): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2013
Advantage of being a minority, no one will notice you and make up poo about your people tongue
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Dump an ibibio girl and your life is ruined. Ask those Who have tried it
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Advantage of being a minority, no one will notice you and make up poo about your people tongue

Lol...where u from??
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Enegod: k...i forgive you
We cool,brodì!!
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Choicegirl: Dump an ibibio girl and your life is ruined. Ask those Who have tried it

Lmao @ "..,.ur life is ruined"..... Hahaha
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by sweettease(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
elrony:

Lol...where u from??
Ekperi(Etsako central) and i know you don't know it tongue
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Lool
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ekperi(Etsako central) and i know you don't know it tongue

Lol u na edo babe na
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fulani girls remain the best...
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
hornipipe: Fulani girls remain the best...

Lol u sure??
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by sweettease(f): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
elrony:

Lol u na edo babe na
Thanks to google ryt? Lol
When people talk about Edo, its mainly Benin and Esan. Am Ekperi and proud cool

2 Likes

Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by UyiIredia(m): 12:59am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^ Ogiemwin ! Which wan be Ekperi ?
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Sanboy25: 1:15am On Aug 14, 2013
grin grin
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by sweettease(f): 1:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^ Ogiemwin ! Which wan be Ekperi ?
Its in Edo state(etsako central)•
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Its in etsako central in Edo state•
U sabi Mike Onolememen?
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thanks to google ryt? Lol
When people talk about Edo, its mainly Benin and Esan. Am Ekperi and proud cool

Don't know much bout d tribe ish tho!!

And nope I didn't need google to know Etsako was in Edo sha..knew dat from pry. sch !!
#delta_boy!!
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ehm!!..sweet-tease...,just kiddin' tho ; winch D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fly for ekperi?? Lol
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by sweettease(f): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2013
elrony: Ehm!!..sweet-tease...,just kiddin' tho ; winch D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fly for ekperi?? Lol
If i say no you no go fear? E get where witch no dey fly? grin
Bt why some places get PhD for the mata, we get first sch leaving cert. smiley
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by elrony(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

If i say no you no go fear? E get where witch no dey fly? grin
Bt why some places get PhD for the mata, we get first sch leaving cert. smiley

Lmao @ PhD....those ones na Batman levels!!...maybe Dracula tinx!! grin

[size=4pt]make I go research Ekperi girls..you never know what treasure one might find[/size] wink
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by 190: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
utter rubbish undecided
Re: Repercussion Of Dumping Some Nigerian Girls!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2013
CFCfan:
U sabi Mike Onolememen?
Is he minister o works?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Man / Why Did D Mods Delete My Thread Abt That Fake Vizkiz / Inspirational And Motivational Quotes And Profile Pictures For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.