Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

#5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... (3187 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by henrylowe(m): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2014
#5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE...

Often, couples will part ways over some insignificant little things that they are annoyed by. That is why you have to be aware of everything that you do. Chances are that he will keep quiet for a long time, and lash out over the simplest thing that has been annoying him. You should learn to control your bad habits. So this point is what guys can't stand

#1 - BEING OVERLY JEALOUS
You have to keep in mind that he is with you. There is a reason why he picked to spend time and build a relationship with you. Men will usually understand jealousy in the beginning of the relationship. However, if you start being jealous of another female later on, then he won’t be that understanding. He will think that you neglected everything he has done to show you he cares for you. So what if he has a female friend or two, he won’t do anything as long as he loves you.

#2 - BEING OVERLY DEPENDENT
Every guy loves the fact that he can help out and make a woman happy. so woman no suppose the load am 4 us...buh na big F-K if u no no werin u suppose do 4 ur girl that the right time.You should have separate hobbies, likes and dislikes. There should simply be several things that you don’t have to do and not to do in a relationship...

#3 - Being Different in Front of His Friends

He may glorify you in front of his friends, but that doesn’t mean that you have to alter yourself to make his friends like you instantly. Chances are that you will embarrass him if you do this. Instead, you should be yourself. Remember that your individuality is the reason he likes you. Some will try 2 b angel in front of their guys friend...or even try 2 be forming Porsche and end up falling everyones hand!!!

#4 - Being To Flamboyant,Wearing To Much Make-up,Bleached (Bora) Even Wearing chain The legs

It is normal that you try to look perfect for him, but remember not to overdo it. Some imperfections might be the exact reason why he has fallen for you. He doesn’t want to go out with the person you want to look like. He wants to go out with you.
Buh some werre girls all in the name of fashion go bleach,wear make up like mumu,come still put chain 4 leg han han that's not gud na. For God's sake Plz!!!

#5 - OVER Forming

This is the worst wooooo some chicks the fall hands,like when I see 1 of ma old class mate 4 road, I try 2 stop her and like introduce ma sef b4 I know na hmmm am busy am busy that tin pain me ehhhnnn... Buh I still introduce ma sef she come later dey beg me.. Even yesterday when 200 hundred naira fell from a girls pocket in my street,I just wanted 2 stop her and shw her the money ooo,she think say I wan chiak am she no even answer me b4 I shout say she u money 4 ground wif the aid of am friends that shouted 2geda before she come look ground...its crazy and stupid very very stupid mentality

Often, couples will part ways over some insignificant little things that they are annoyed by. That is why you have to be aware of everything that you do. Chances are that he will keep quiet for a long time, and lash out over the simplest thing that has been annoying him. You should learn to control your bad habits. So this point is what guys can't stand

You have to keep in mind that he is with you. There is a reason why he picked to spend time and build a relationship with you. Men will usually understand jealousy in the beginning of the relationship. However, if you start being jealous of another female later on, then he won’t be that understanding. He will think that you neglected everything he has done to show you he cares for you. So what if he has a female friend or two, he won’t do anything as long as he loves you.

Every guy loves the fact that he can help out and make a woman happy. so woman no suppose the load am 4 us...buh na big F-K if u no no werin u suppose do 4 ur girl that the right time.You should have separate hobbies, likes and dislikes. There should simply be several things that you don’t have to do and not to do in a relationship...

He may glorify you in front of his friends, but that doesn’t mean that you have to alter yourself to make his friends like you instantly. Chances are that you will embarrass him if you do this. Instead, you should be yourself. Remember that your individuality is the reason he likes you. Some will try 2 b angel in front of their guys friend...or even try 2 be forming Porsche and end up falling everyones hand!!!

#4 - Being To Flamboyant,Wearing To Much Make-up,Bleached (Bora) Even Wearing chain The legs

It is normal that you try to look perfect for him, but remember not to overdo it. Some imperfections might be the exact reason why he has fallen for you. He doesn’t want to go out with the person you want to look like. He wants to go out with you.
Buh some werre girls all in the name of fashion go bleach,wear make up like mumu,come still put chain 4 leg han han that's not gud na. For God's sake Plz!!!

#5 - OVER Forming

This is the worst wooooo some chicks the fall hands,like when I see 1 of ma old class mate 4 road, I try 2 stop her and like introduce ma sef b4 I know na hmmm am busy am busy that tin pain me ehhhnnn... Buh I still introduce ma sef she come later dey beg me.. Even yesterday when 200 hundred naira fell from a girls pocket in my street,I just wanted 2 stop her and shw her the money ooo,she think say I wan chiak am she no even answer me b4 I shout say she u money 4 ground wif the aid of am friends that shouted 2geda before she come look ground...its crazy and stupid very very stupid mentality

#5 - OVER Forming

Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by jhydebaba(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2014
henrylowe: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE...

#5 - OVER Forming

#5 - OVER Forming

#5 - OVER Forming

Why u submit triplicate copy Or is it a criteria to make FP

3 Likes

Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by oyinbogirl(f): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2014
waiting for the counter thread, lol
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Hollyb(f): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2014
jhydebaba:

abi o, it made the thread unnecessarily long
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2014
@op,u r ryt wit some...I hate it wen ladies/guys form.4 wetn na...I luv pple wu ar always dem self nt over doin tinz...

1 Like

Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by cocoberry(f): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Brb
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
*yawns,and turns left and right on d bed*is 2day rily friday??
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by chimerase2: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Harbosede02: *yawns,and turns left and right on d bed*is 2day rily friday??
still sleeping by this time angry
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Like seriously...
I hate it wen people form...
Dem go dey form buttiey meanwhile they r conc. Ajekpako..
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Op hw many times ar u posting na..
We av heard
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by marieolae(f): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by naijaboiy: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2014
See how the girls full this place grin
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by onstelly(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2014
And you have to type it thrice, ok oh
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by naijaboiy: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2014
cheryl1: Op hw many times ar u posting na..
We av heard
Better hear ooooo grin
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
Better hear ooooo grin
Lemme alone joor angry
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
cheryl1:
Lemme alone joor angry
haaa,,,what I do na embarassed
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
chimerase2: still sleeping by this time angry
actually am already awake
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
haaa,,,what I do na embarassed
Be axin me angry
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Jarchi(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Trying to milk me and keep denying it by saying money is not a problem. They chop one night stand and they tell me say u they loyal
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by naijaboiy: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
cheryl1:
Be axin me angry
Talk na....
Ok is it last night??
I'm sorry I was soooo tired,i just slept off embarassed
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
Talk na....
Ok is it last night??
I'm sorry I was soooo tired,i just slept off embarassed
Ok o,so hw was ur nyt?
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Medunah: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Something new, Pls
Deres nofin on dat list most girls avnt heard.
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2014
cheryl1:
Ok o,so hw was ur nyt?
Fine jare smiley
Let's chat on the other side,,before we derail.
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
Fine jare smiley
Let's chat on the other side,,before we derail.
Aii
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Medunah: Something new, Pls
Deres nofin on dat list most girls avnt heard.
Dont mind the Op
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Ivanspring(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2014
jhydebaba:

And you had to quote the same 'triplicate copy' just to say this?
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by yungchop: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2014
cheryl1:
Aii
hey , Good morning smiley
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by jhydebaba(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Ivanspring:

And you had to quote the same 'triplicate copy' just to say this?
... and what's ur freaking business with what I decide to do with my space

Tenant wey dey abuse landlord, don prepare to sleep inside rain. Yeye dey smell tongue
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Are u a figure 8
cheryl1:
Dont mind the Op
Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2014
OP, u ar so. on point jawe, jst dat if u start exposing ladies, that's the beginning of enemity on Nairaland... Thumbs up jhor

1 Like

Re: #5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
yungchop: hey , Good morning smiley
Good evening smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Mentality / Hilarious Photo: Difference Between A Married And Single Guy / Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.