Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40738 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: I have read, I have so many question, but I have been up and doing. I will make a proper post wen I am up to it.

I see... grin
post your questions Tgirl. i am charged and ready to go. lets do this or as they say 'lets go there' grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
and to just throw this point out there. heaven and earth in the bible means 'rulers' and 'those being ruled'. if you keep that in mind the bible would make sense to you. verses such as these would make sense >>>>

matthew 11 vs 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
<<< means israel has suffered violence since the romans took control of the world. the romans were the ones in charge during the time of john the baptist. the romans were very violent. and occupied their land. took their land ( kingdom ) by force.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin any questions on what you read so far ?

grin grin I'm done trolling now. Time to study!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
hmmm....

It's my internet that's messing up. Can't get any work done. Browsing with my mobile now. Letz see what I can do...

Brb.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
NerdyInterests:

grin grin I'm done trolling now. Time to study!
ahhh ok i see. so you were a troll. i knew it wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: hmmm....

It's my internet that's messing up. Can't get any work done. Browsing with my mobile now. Letz see what I can do...

Brb.
yeah thats naija internet for ya lol. smdh wink i full ground anyway, as they say
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin Nah, not in that sense. Was goofing around. Still got the recommended chapters to study. Baby steps.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Teach us about the fall of man, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree of life, the forbidden fruit please grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
NerdyInterests: grin Nah, not in that sense. Was goofing around. Still got the recommended chapters to study. Baby steps.
ahhhh gotcha wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr President: Teach us about the fall of man, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree of life, the forbidden fruit please grin
thats the whole of chapter 2 and chapter 3 sire. would require another brave effort and lots of typing lol. i will get to that sire. let me be sure to confound all the scoffers in chapter 1 first and make sure it is fully understood sire . wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: thats the whole of chapter 2 and chapter 3 sire. would require another brave effort and lots of typing lol. i will get to that sire. let me be sure to confound all the scoffers in chapter 1 first and make sure it is fully understood sire . wink
eagerly waiting sire, bustling with excitement and expectation. wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr President: eagerly waiting sire, bustling with excitement and expectation. wink
lol no doubt sire. the book of genesis is indeed a very symbolic book. as symbolic if not more-so than the book of revelation wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr President: eagerly waiting sire, bustling with excitement and expectation. wink
i liked that precept you dropped for the meaning of heaven and earth. that was a good precept. lamentations 2 vs 1. lord kicked them out of rulership of the world to being one of the ruled because they messed up wink

infact another precept to your precept is
>>>>> romans 11 vs 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: i liked that precept you dropped for the meaning of heaven and earth. that was a good precept. lamentations 2 vs 1. lord kicked them out of rulership of the world to being one of the ruled because they messed up wink

infact another precept to your precept is
>>>>> romans 11 vs 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
May the name of The Most High God be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: verse 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. THESE ARE THE SPIRIT TYPES. ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. ONE IS ON TOP AND ONE IS BELOW. ONE IS THE RULER AND ONE IS THE RULED. THE RULER IS THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE RULED IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. SO THESE ARE SPIRITS NOT ACTUAL HEAVEN AND EARTH. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP AND EARTH IS BEING RULED

verse 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. NOW HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES ( EARTH ). NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT OF BOTH ADAM AND THE GENTILES WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER THE BODIES OF THE GENTILES WERE MADE BEFORE THE BODY OF ISRAEL AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE GET TO VERSE 24-26. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GENTILES WERE ON EARTH LONG BEFORE ADAM CAME ON EARTH. THERE WERE GENTILE CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE ADAM WAS MADE. THE NATION OF ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE VERSES. NOW THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND WAS IN DARKNESS MEANS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES WAS EMPTY.HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEED EMPIRES TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER EMPIRES JUST AS WE HAVE TODAY WITH ONE EMPIRE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. THESE EMPIRES ON TOP CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS. THEY NEED SOME WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GENTILE FORM. THIS IS THE LIGHT THAT WAS CREATED IN THE LEADING EMPIRES OF THE GENTILES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THE REST OF THE GENTILES GETTING RULED WHO WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS. THE GENTILES RULING ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILES BEING RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD OR THE FISHES OF THE SEA.

the heaven and earth were made on the same day, and based on this explanation, the heaven is the ruler while the earth was the ruled. why didnt the heaven control the earth so that they will work in accordance to their will and if adam was made later, who were the heavens bfor adam came. i believe my questions are straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
I hope Obadiah knows that we are humans and we gotta think. We just can’t swallow this hook , line and sinker without asking questions. grin grin grin

Seriously now, I have heard or read somewhere that the Whites believe that when God created the beast of the field, it was referring to blacks and that is why we live in the jungle. Even with modern civilization, they still don’t accept us as equals. So, I don’t think it is out of place for a Negro to say same thing the other way round. The info must have come from somewhere. Lol

I also thought we were to start with some bible lingos. I want to believe some of these words have several usage/meaning. I know you have said somewhere that Knowledge is water, here, we see water as people.

My questions;

Firstly, you must know that I am hearing all these for the first time (since I came across you that is), though, it doesn’t totally sound out of place to me (probably cos I have been interacting with you. grin). I have always had questions with regards to the book of Genesis, esp with the account of creation, the serpent that deceived Eve (what kind of animal is it today), what the judgment God pronounced in Gen 3:15 mean and what Cain said in Gen 4: 13-15. I was wondering who those he said would kill him are since he has just killed his only brother and the other people remaining are his parents. My first concern however is;

From your first Post…

1. All the things listed in Gen 1 are things we see around today; the birds of the air, fishes, animals, sun, moon, stars, sky, sea, dry land and so on. If what is written there doesn’t literally mean what it is, what explanation do you have for creation (every other thing except man) as we see it today?

2. You said God created spirits, will I be right to say that God created all the total no of spirits that will be at once and we only keep coming back through reincarnation.

B. If this is so, does that mean the idea of destiny (ayanmo), reincarnation, deity giving children, spirits coming as human (abiku, ogbanje n co) that we see in Yoruba/African culture have some element of truth in them?

C. Did you use Isreal to represent God’s people to help our thinking?

D. Who are these heathens/gentiles? What kind of specie are they? What kind of bodies do they have?

E. When God used flood to wipe out the human race, was it just the Isrealiste (God’s people) that was affected? Where were the Gentiles then?

F. I don’t understand verses 2-5. Are you saying when God said “let there be light”, he created the Empires (Gentile bodies) and gave authority (enlightenment) to the ones that will be on top? So DAY will be the head, while Night will be those under?

Are these Empires nations or individuals?
Attend to these while I bring more…

Kindly answer my questions line by line, the way I asked them.

Thanks. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest:

the heaven and earth were made on the same day, and based on this explanation, the heaven is the ruler while the earth was the ruled. why didnt the heaven control the earth so that they will work in accordance to their will and if adam was made later, who were the heavens bfor adam came. i believe my questions are straight forward.
YUP YOUR QUESTIONS ARE STRAIGHTFORWARD. WHY DID NOT THE HEAVEN CONTROL THE EARTH SO THAT THEY WILL WORK IN ACCORDANCE TO THE WILL OF GOD ? WELL SIRE THAT IS THE STORY OF THE FALL OF ADAM. THEY DID CONTROL THE EARTH FOR A WHILE AS THE LORD INSTRUCTED BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY GOT TEMPTED BY THE WAYS OF THE EARTH ( GENTILES ) AND DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE GENTILES INSTEAD OF LEADING THE GENTILES.

AND IF ADAM WAS MADE LATER WHO WAS THE HEAVEN BEFORE ADAM. VERY GREAT QUESTION. ON DAY 2, AMONGST THE GENTILE SPIRITS CREATED HE SELECTED ONE OF THE GENTILE SPIRITS TO BE THE HEAD OF THE REST BY GIVING THEM SOME FORM OF WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ( LIGHT ). THE GENTILE NATION THAT WOULD BE HEAVEN ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILE NATIONS THAT WILL BE RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD

GENESIS 1 VS 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. <<< THE EARTH ( GENTILES ) WAS WITHOUT GUIDANCE OR WISDOM OR UNDERSTANDING.

HOPE THAT IS CLEAR SIRE
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr President: Teach us about the fall of man, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree of life, the forbidden fruit please grin

ermmm...bros, stop that rough play o. May I know who admitted you into this class? sad

We paid an exurbetant amount of money to have this lecture, don't come and fast forward things here...

hmm... I see someone is becoming more vocal. ;P

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
I see that your response to Mcfynest has answered Q 2 F
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: I hope Obadiah knows that we are humans and we gotta think. We just can’t swallow this hook , line and sinker without asking questions. grin grin grin

Seriously now, I have heard or read somewhere that the Whites believe that when God created the beast of the field, it was referring to blacks and that is why we live in the jungle. Even with modern civilization, they still don’t accept us as equals. So, I don’t think it is out of place for a Negro to say same thing the other way round. The info must have come from somewhere. Lol

I also thought we were to start with some bible lingos. I want to believe some of these words have several usage/meaning. I know you have said somewhere that Knowledge is water, here, we see water as people.

My questions;

Firstly, you must know that I am hearing all these for the first time (since I came across you that is), though, it doesn’t totally sound out of place to me (probably cos I have been interacting with you. grin). I have always had questions with regards to the book of Genesis, esp with the account of creation, the serpent that deceived Eve (what kind of animal is it today), what the judgment God pronounced in Gen 3:15 mean and what Cain said in Gen 4: 13-15. I was wondering who those he said would kill him are since he has just killed his only brother and the other people remaining are his parents. My first concern however is;

From your first Post…

1. All the things listed in Gen 1 are things we see around today; the birds of the air, fishes, animals, sun, moon, stars, sky, sea, dry land and so on. If what is written there doesn’t literally mean what it is, what explanation do you have for creation (every other thing except man) as we see it today?

2. You said God created spirits, will I be right to say that God created all the total no of spirits that will be at once and we only keep coming back through reincarnation.

B. If this is so, does that mean the idea of destiny (ayanmo), reincarnation, deity giving children, spirits coming as human (abiku, ogbanje n co) that we see in Yoruba/African culture have some element of truth in them?

C. Did you use Isreal to represent God’s people to help our thinking?

D. Who are these heathens/gentiles? What kind of specie are they? What kind of bodies do they have?

E. When God used flood to wipe out the human race, was it just the Isrealiste (God’s people) that was affected? Where were the Gentiles then?

F. I don’t understand verses 2-5. Are you saying when God said “let there be light”, he created the Empires (Gentile bodies) and gave authority (enlightenment) to the ones that will be on top? So DAY will be the head, while Night will be those under?

Are these Empires nations or individuals?
Attend to these while I bring more…

Kindly answer my questions line by line, the way I asked them.

Thanks. tongue
1-FIRST QUESTION IS WHITES HAVE SAID THE SAME THING. WELL I CAN WITH THE BIBLE TELL YOU WHO THE WHITES ARE. YOU HAVE THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU TELLING YOU WHO THE JEWS ARE. I HAVE SHOWN YOU VERSES IN THE BIBLE TELLING YOU THE COLOR OF THE JEWS. I HAVE SHOWN YOU VERSES TELLING YOU THE LAST EMPIRE ON EARTH WILL CONQUER US AND DESTROY US AND STEAL OUR IDENTITY. IF YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE AFTER ALL THAT PROOF THEN THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. YOU NEED DELIVERANCE LOL.

2-THE WORD WATER MEANS PEOPLES AND DOCTRINES. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT IS USED >>>> REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues <<< THE WORD TONGUES MEANS DOCTRINE. YOU SPEAK TO GOD WITH YOUR DOCTRINE. YOUR DOCTRINE IS YOUR TONGUE. THATS YOUR LANGUAGE. WHEN HE CONFUSED PEOPLES TONGUE AT THE TOWER OF BABEL HE DID NOT CONFUSE THEIR SPEECH PATTERN, HE CONFUSED THEIR DOCTRINE SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT AGREE WITH EACH OTHER.

3-THE SERPENT IS HUMAN. BUT THAT IS IN PART 2. SERPENT JUST MEANS A CRAFTY AND CUNNING PERSON ( GENESIS 3 VS 1 )

4- THE CREATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT IS NOT DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE. I DONT THINK THE FATHER FEELS LIKE HE OWES US ANY EXPLANATION FOR THAT

5-YES ALL SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CREATED AT ONCE FROM THE BEGINNING AND WE ALL JUST KEEP REINCARNATING BACK. WE DIE. REST IN SPIRIT WORLD. REINCARNATE BACK AGAIN AS BABIES. I HAVE SAID THIS NUMEROUS TIMES. WHEN PEOPLE ARE BORN, SPIRITS ARE NOT CREATED. ALL SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM THE START ( GENESIS 2 VS 1 )

6-NO I DID NOT USE ISRAEL AS GODS PEOPLE TO HELP YOUR THINKING. ISRAEL ARE GODS PEOPLE. GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. HE UPLIFTS A PEOPLE AND WORKS THROUGH THEM TO GET TO THE REST. ISRAEL IS HIS PORTION THAT HE HAS RESERVED FOR HIMSELF TO GET TO THE REST.

7-THE HEATHENS ARE ARABS ( ISHMAELITES ), CAUCASIANS ( EDOMITES ), SOMALIANS ( CUSHITES ), ETHIOPIANS ( CUSHITES ), KENYANS ( CUSHITES ), HAUSAS ( HAMITES ), FULANIS ( HAMITES ) AMONGST A FEW OTHERS

8-THE FLOOD WAS NOT AN ACTUAL FLOOD. THE STORY IS AN ALLEGORY AND ONLY ISRAEL WAS AFFECTED wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: African Economic Conference ? una dey plot how to chop some more of that oyel money ? [/b] grin grin
naw mostly meeting with people that want to do business in Africa also meeting with US Politricks to see what they are up too my own involvement is too show case the opportunities for Nigeria and I focus more on AA coming back to Africa letting them know they are welcome. I am also trying to get these politricks to make it easier for Nigerians to export goods to US it is not easy they are more interested in flooding the Nigerian market , that was all they were talking about exporting to Africa and promising billions for individuals that want to do business all over Africa mostly Kenya,Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: naw mostly meeting with people that want to do business in Africa also meeting with US Politricks to see what they are up too my own involvement is too show case the opportunities for Nigeria and I focus more on AA coming back to Africa letting them know they are welcome. I am also trying to get these politricks to make it easier for Nigerians to export goods to US it is not easy they are more interested in flooding the Nigerian market , that was all they were talking about exporting to Africa and promising billions for individuals that want to do business all over Africa mostly Kenya,Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda.
SOUNDS INTERESTING LUV. MORE GREASE TO YA ELBOWS. HOWEVER ALL THESE WORLD SYSTEMS IS COMING TO AN END REAL SOON. ALL THIS IMPORT AND EXPORT STUFF. YOU HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO DO THAT wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wow!

You always have been giving information in bits and pieces that leaves more questions to answer, thatz why I love this approach. So, you can't blame me if I keep bringing them up.

You totally got my first point wrong. What I meant is that the White perverted the story. For them to have such a story, then it must have originated from somewhere.

As a matter of fact, I got hold of the KJV 1611 yesterday and I read large part of how the Roman Empire tried erasing the memory of the Jews totally away from their land and corrupt their religion. So, all you've been saying fell into place with the accompanying scriptures.

I hope you were not disappointed. I ask questions a lot, so don't be pissed. grin

As per reincarnation, you have said it numerous times, but you have never said it this way. grin

You see why it's good we are having this teaching...things are falling into place gradually.

We are going somewhere. lol

Concerning the Gentile nation:

If my memory serves me right, are they not an off-shoot of the children of Noah?

Can you also explain 1Pet3: 19, 20?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: Wow!

You always have been giving information in bits and pieces that leaves more questions to answer, thatz why I love this approach. So, you can't blame me if I keep bringing them up.

You totally got my first point wrong. What I meant is that the White perverted the story. For them to have such a story, then it must have originated from somewhere.

As a matter of fact, I got hold of the KJV 1611 yesterday and I read large part of how the Roman Empire tried erasing the memory of the Jews totally away from their land and corrupt their religion. So, all you've been saying fell into place with the accompanying scriptures.

I hope you were not disappointed. I ask questions a lot, so don't be pissed. grin

As per reincarnation, you have said it numerous times, but you have never said it this way. grin

You see why it's good we are having this teaching...things are falling into place gradually.

We are going somewhere. lol

Concerning the Gentile nation:

If my memory serves me right, are they not an off-shoot of the children of Noah?

Can you also explain 1Pet3: 19, 20?

Thanks.
AHHH LOL. I BELIEVE I HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE REINCARNATION THREAD SOMEWHERE ON NAIRALAND THAT GOES INTO DETAILS. SEE I ASSUMED WRONGLY THAT YOU HAD READ IT. PARDON MY IGNORANCE. WHILE YOU TGIRL MAY BE 25 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING, THE SPIRIT INSIDE YOU IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. OH AND I AM NOT PISSED. NOW YOU ARE JUMPING AHEAD OF YOURSELF AND MAY GET YOURSELF CONFUSED BEFORE WE GET TO THE STORY OF NOAH WHICH IS CHAPTER 6 TO 9 BUT HEY YOU ASKED THE QUESTION SO HERE IS THE ANSWER. FIRST OFF THERE IS NO PERSON NAMED NOAH. THE NAME NOAH REPRESENTS THE ELECT OF ISRAEL. AND THE PEOPLE REPRESENTED AS CHILDREN OF NOAH ( HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ) ARE ACTUALLY LAND-MASSES NOT ACTUALLY PEOPLE. THE STORY OF NOAH IS AN ALLEGORICAL / SYMBOLIC / METAPHORICAL STORY OF THE ELECT OF ISRAEL UNDER THE GENTILE EMPIRES. ITS CONFUSING TO JUMP STRAIGHT TO THAT STORY IF YOU DONT GO CHAPTER FOR CHAPTER. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Double dribble embarassed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
The only bible I have ion hand is the New World Translation which someone dash me I will get the 1611.
Gen1:14 And God went to say: "Let the Luminaries come to be in the expanse of the heavens to make a division between the day and night"

So does that mean let the Enlightened ones aka Illuminated rulers tell those in darkness that they are missing the good life in the light?

(Continue) and they must serve as signs and for seasons and for days and years verse 15 And they must serve as luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth
Meaning luminaries or Prophets or Gods Messengers must guide the rulers and keep them righteous .

Verse 16 And God proceeded to make the two great luminaries the greater luminaries for dominating the day and the lesser for night and also the stars. Verse 17 Thus God put them in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth v18 and to dominate by day and by night and to make division between light and darkness,

Basically he made Prophets to guides some correctly and another one to mislead ? Why Create confusion among people? What is the purpose? Why did God see that it was Good that he created a division in the 4 th day? Confusion begets destruction and My God is not suppose to be the author of confusion
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: SOUNDS INTERESTING LUV. MORE GREASE TO YA ELBOWS. HOWEVER ALL THESE WORLD SYSTEMS IS COMING TO AN END REAL SOON. ALL THIS IMPORT AND EXPORT STUFF. YOU HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO DO THAT wink
Still gotta eat till then wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
1 PETER 3 VS 19-20 By whom also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; << THE SPIRITS IN PRISON ARE THE ELECT ISRAELITES IN DARKNESS HENCE THE SAYING I HAVE COME FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. BEING IN PRISON MEANS BEING DISCONNECTED FROM GOD. YOUR SPIRIT IS ISOLATED AND DISCONNECTED FROM ITS SOURCE OF POWER. YOU ARE A WALKING ZOMBIE. SO HE CAME TO GATHER THE ELECT OF ISRAEL BACK INTO THE WORD. BACK TO BE RECONNECTED TO GOD. TO RELEASE THEIR SPIRIT FROM THE PRISON OF DARKNESS

VERSE 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. SO THESE SOULS THAT WERE RELEASED FROM PRISON WERE SOMETIMES DISOBEDIENT DURING THEIR PREVIOUS LIVES BACK TO THE DAYS OF THE BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( THE FLOOD ) BUT GOD WAS LONGSUFFERING ENOUGH TO GATHER HIS ELECT AMONGST THEM BEFORE SUBJECTING THE REST TO THE BABYLONIAN EMPIRE TAKEOVER ( DEMOTION OF ISRAEL FROM POWER WHICH IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE FLOOD ). NOW THOSE GATHERED INCLUDING ALL ISRAEL WOULD GO THROUGH GENTILES EMPIRES ON HAM ( AFRICA ) SHEM ( MIDDLE-EAST ) AND JAPETH ( MIDDLE-EAST ) AS SLAVES AND THE OPPRESSED. THE EIGHT SOULS ARE NOT REALLY 8 ACTUAL PEOPLE.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Double dribble embarassed
LOL. SOCCER ENTHAUSIAST EH
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: The only bible I have ion hand is the New World Translation which someone dash me I will get the 1611.
Gen1:14 And God went to say: "Let the Luminaries come to be in the expanse of the heavens to make a division between the day and night"

So does that mean let the Enlightened ones aka Illuminated rulers tell those in darkness that they are missing the good life in the light?

(Continue) and they must serve as signs and for seasons and for days and years verse 15 And they must serve as luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth
Meaning luminaries or Prophets or Gods Messengers must guide the rulers and keep them righteous .

Verse 16 And God proceeded to make the two great luminaries the greater luminaries for dominating the day and the lesser for night and also the stars. Verse 17 Thus God put them in the expanse of the heavens to shine upon the earth v18 and to dominate by day and by night and to make division between light and darkness,

Basically he made Prophets to guides some correctly and another one to mislead ? Why Create confusion among people? What is the purpose? Why did God see that it was Good that he created a division in the 4 th day? Confusion begets destruction and My God is not suppose to be the author of confusion
LOL JUST GET RID OF THAT BIBLE. LUMINARIES ? LOL. WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR 1611. NO SUCH THING AS LUMINARIES tongue WASNT NO DIVISION CREATED IN THE FOURTH DAY. JUST THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD OF GOD PUT IN THE ISRAEL SPIRIT ( HEAVEN )SO AS TO CREATE A DIVISION BETWEEN DARKNESS ( GENTILES ) AND LIGHT ( ISRAEL ). I GUESS YOU CAN SAY WHY CREATE DARKNESS IN SOME SPIRITS AND THEN LIGHT IN SOME ? WHY NOT JUST GIVE EVERYBODY LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF HIM ? THE LORDS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS. I CANT ANSWER THAT
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Still gotta eat till then wink
I HEARD THAT. GOTTA MAKE THAT CHEESE LOL
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Skipping to Gen 1:26- And a God went to say " Let us make man in our image according to our likeness and let them have in subjection ( power over ) the fish of the sea and the flying creatures. "

So those that are in the Image of God that have power over the rulers and the masses is who?
This is sounding like some Jay z and kayane west who claim to be Gods wink rather be a di ; k then a swallower kind of thing

Verse 27 " And God proceeded to create to create the man in his image he created him male and female he created them"
Verse 28 Further God blessed them and God and said to them " be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it and have in subjection ( power over) the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon earth "

Meaning somebody get to rule the rulers and the masses who be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.