Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? (11184 Views)

Please Who Kill This Woman! !!! / How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by adesbreath: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
goodbobo: @adesbreath , u have not explain what is the nature ur own problem like the OP elaborated so that proper advise can be given
I find it painful to explain, and since my hubby is always on nairaland I do not want any issues, you can send me email messages I will aprreciate.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by bellong: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
goodbobo: But the question is didn't u know all these about him before saying I do ?

How will this question help her resolve the present challenge? It is not as if the husband is impotent or sterile that we can say is "hopeless". The situation is not something that has no remedy or situation, the only challenge is the husband allowing his ego to take over him instead of seeking solution.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
It seems like some men have bedroom problems a lot.
C why I like bein a woman, if I hv problem no one will know. Just open my legs,chikena!
If the place is dry,enuf lubricatin jellys.
Except a woman that can't conceive, we r practically safe.
Men dey suffer o!
Small time it will be big d and small d wahala.
If childbirth expands a woman too much,hospital here she comes!
Me,I wouldn't want to be a man in my next world o!(If there is anything like that) una wahala flenty flenty.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by goodbobo: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
@adesbreath , send me a mail on link.up.nigerians@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by goodbobo: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ last post , yea u are right men have issues . I have heard alot of friends complain alot . And i have also heard from virtility doctors that most of the case of inability to have kids in marriages is mostly due to male problem .
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Honestly, threads like this leave me sad . . .

A man doesn't give a hoot about his wife's sexual satisfaction and yet expects 100% fidelity from her.

If the tables were turned, I wonder what the case would be for him. Maybe 3 concubines and 2 bastard children! undecided

Nigerian women dey suffer sha . . . they have to do ALL the work while oga just goes about acting like a God. sad
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by adesbreath: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover:

@adesbreath, all will be well by His Grace kiss kiss

Thank you so much I am so happy I can talk to someone thank God for nairaland.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by adesbreath: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
goodbobo: @adesbreath , send me a mail on link.up.nigerians@gmail.com

Thanks I will.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ujujoan: Honestly, threads like this leave me sad . . .

A man doesn't give a hoot about his wife's sexual satisfaction and yet expects 100% fidelity from her.

If the tables were turned, I wonder what the case would be for him. Maybe 3 concubines and 2 bastard children! undecided

Nigerian women dey suffer sha . . . they have to do ALL the work while oga just goes about acting like a God. sad
To the people who may be a bit slow in comprehension. She is not trying to justify infidelity under any disguise o although it may appear as so at first glance.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by TV01(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Men dey suffer o!

Ujujoan: Nigerian women dey suffer sha . . .

We'll get there grin

TV
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
cool cool cool cool @Op am sorry if my posts sounded insensitive and a bit sarcastic. I didnt mean to, you are trying hard already. Just be more prayerful and probably pick interest in learning a new musical instrument. It worked for me at sometime when I was dealing with stuffs too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guitarlife: Personally, I don't think Op's husband has a problem. I have waited for the experienced folks to comment so far and I am thoroughly disappointed with what the general consensus is on this one.
At least family section used to be rich in advise or so I thought. Here is my humble submission, The op's husband can get an er*ection, he can sustain it long enough to enter a v*angina, hell he even got potent tadpoles to impregnate a woman.
Op go to the health section and observe the number of women whose husband can go 30rounds but still firing blanks. which would you have preferred?
I am sorry to say but you sound like an ingrate, a pool and a spoilt brat.
You need to learn how to relate with ur man without emasculating him . May be then your husband will develop the confidence he so desires to seek medical attention for his ailment.
And who says its an ailment? what if he comes up tomoro and says you br*east is too sagged that you should get a silicon implant. I bet you will scream blue murder huh?
My point is that he is not a machine so understand that the body do age and all men are not made of the same capabilities.
Finally, I lost my Virginity a few months ago and having been with two women ever since, I can tell you that while one always begs me to real ease her during the act that she is tired, the ither complains that I tire out easily. You see what am saying? We are all not wired the sane so be greatful for what you got and stop looking for what is not lost.

I'm sorry could you please clarify? Are you saying she should be grateful that her husband can get her pregnant rather than complain about sexual starvatiaon

What is he, a sperm donor? So people who fire blanks should just not bother satisfying their wives' urges

Na real wah!
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm sorry could you please clarify? Are you saying she should be grateful that her husband can get her pregnant rather than complain about sexual starvatiaon

What is he, a sperm donor? So people who fire blanks should just not bother satisfying their wives' urges

Na real wah!
cool cool
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover:

Guitalife you used to give good advise before you lost your virginity. What on Earth happened grin

You clearly dont understand the importance of good sexx in marriage. You just said it yourself here. .you have 2 women you are sleeping with & you have a choice and you can pick the one that you want to go with, and knowing men and their egos, you will most probably choose the one who begs you to release her over the one that calls you lazy.

The poster is married and doesn't have a choice of going elsewhere and that is why, it is important that she enjoys it with her husband and that is what we are trying to achieve here.

Sexx oils that the marriage. It brings couples together and goes way beyond just releasing. Its no news that the 2 main causes of divorce these days is sexx and money. Its just that people dont like coming clean and blaming sexual issues and they point at other things instead. Sex in marriage is a beautiful thing. Dont make it sound as if it doesn't matter because is does.
On a lighter note, I blame nairaland and family section in particular for my loss of virginity. With all these talk about men and their duration, who wouldn't be curious about where he stands? cool
chaircover:

Guitalife you used to give good advise before you lost your virginity. What on Earth happened grin

You clearly dont understand the importance of good sexx in marriage. You just said it yourself here. .you have 2 women you are sleeping with & you have a choice and you can pick the one that you want to go with, and knowing men and their egos, you will most probably choose the one who begs you to release her over the one that calls you lazy.

The poster is married and doesn't have a choice of going elsewhere and that is why, it is important that she enjoys it with her husband and that is what we are trying to achieve here.

Sexx oils that the marriage. It brings couples together and goes way beyond just releasing. Its no news that the 2 main causes of divorce these days is sexx and money. Its just that people dont like coming clean and blaming sexual issues and they point at other things instead. Sex in marriage is a beautiful thing. Dont make it sound as if it doesn't matter because is does.
On a lighter note, I blame nairaland and family section in particular for my loss of virginity. With all these talk about men and their duration, who wouldn't be curious about where he stands?
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by coogar: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guitarlife: What am saying is, yes husband has a problem. Which home doesn't? This woman is only a hairs breath close to making out with other men. Don't we have women with super high libidos losing their husbands? some stay for years before remarrying while some don't in some occasions. Marriage! This is a marriage not a fling. The poster needs to be severely rebuked for even muting the idea of adultery and brandishing same in our faces. What is she? A maniac? Let's assume the husband seeks for help and couldn't make any significant progress what will she do? All these kids getting married due to societal pressure. I blame GEJ.

i hope you don't go into marriage with this mentality - you are bound to father other men's children at this rate. there's nothing as important as good sex in marriage - the ability to impregnate a woman is the simplest of task - even the mentally-deranged agberos can do that so what credits should a man get for what even dogs/cats can achieve?

her concern is very very genuine....ignore at your own peril!
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

i hope you don't go into marriage with this mentality - you are bound to father other men's children at this rate. there's nothing as important as good sex in marriage - the ability to impregnate a woman is the simplest of task - even the mentally-deranged agberos can do that so what credits should a man get for what even dogs/cats can achieve?

Yes boss, but you will agree with me that OP already got all the justification she needed to go commit adultery on this thread already. There was a need to slam her on the head with chidi Lloyd's mace of reason to prevent her from going ahead with such a sinister plot which was exactly what I did.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by coogar: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guitarlife: Yes boss, but you will agree with me that OP already got all the justification she needed to go commit adultery on this thread already. There was a need to slam her on the head with chidi Lloyd's mace of reason to prevent her from going ahead with such a sinister plot which was exactly what I did.

if it was her husband that was getting short-changed in the bedroom, he would have committed the adultery. why can't the woman? this is not what she signed for on her wedding day. the hubby should shape up and stop depriving the OP her marital rights.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
chaircover:

Actually that isnt true

Not one person advised her to have an affair. Lets call a spade a spade. This woman is a good woman and she has/is really trying.
I agree, the justification was rather subtle like mr coogars post above mine.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by bellong: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Guitarlife,

Did you read her post in its entirety?
I still cannot see where she said she will commit adultery.. Her concern is legitimate and within the scope of her marital vows.`Please let us not condemn people that willingly seek for help.

If I am to condemn anyone in this situation, it is her husband who is nonchalant to finding a lasting solution
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

and why is coogar on the same page with majority of the posters today? undecided tongue
and to say his stand and point of view is not awkward shocked shocked shocked shocked
coogar, sup? How's ur bald-head tongue tongue cool wink
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
bellong: @Guitarlife,

Did you read her post in its entirety?
I still cannot see where she said she will commit adultery.. Her concern is legitimate and within the scope of her marital vows.`Please let us not condemn people that willingly seek for help.

If I am to condemn anyone in this situation, it is her husband who is nonchalant to finding a lasting solution
To be fair, I quite agree that I came too hard on the poster but then, a bit of balance was needed now. Now the Open at least is a bit more conscious not to fall into adultery. Win-Win situation right? Now you see where am coming from.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by coogar: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
alutacontinua:
and why is coogar on the same page with majority of the posters today? undecided tongue
and to say his stand and point of view is not awkward shocked shocked shocked shocked
coogar, sup? How's ur bald-head tongue tongue cool wink

aluta, you better pack your bags and leave before i kick you in the tummy.....who are the majority? bald head? you wish, my afro makes barry white green with envy.
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

aluta, you better pack your bags and leave before i kick you in the tummy.....who are the majority? bald head? you wish, my afro makes barry white green with envy.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Come and kick me. sad sad sad sad sad sad
I will report you to ileoba grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by coogar: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
alutacontinua:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Come and kick me. sad sad sad sad sad sad
I will report you to ileoba grin grin grin

ileoba? she's in labour at the moment - she's out of service so who are you going to run to for help?
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

ileoba? she's in labour at the moment - she's out of service so who are you going to run to for help?

angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I will tell ehrm ehrm ehrm....kulyie! I be lyk say she get power well well. cool
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
TV01:

We'll get there grin

TV

Lol
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by coogar: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
alutacontinua:
angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I will tell ehrm ehrm ehrm....kulyie! I be lyk say she get power well well. cool

she's busy too - auditioning for pasuma's latest music video. grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

she's busy too - auditioning for pasuma's latest music video. grin cheesy

I givvup! angry angry angry
*trying to form a fist to defend myself*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What It Feels Like To Come From A Broken Home. / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / Advice For Relocating To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.