Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? (1248 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by barbie6(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
I just want u guys to advice me on dis pls. Av been in a relationship 4 4months now, my problem is dis, he doesn't call often n if I complain he will tell me he doesn't like calling. Sometimes he stays 4 three days widout hearing my voice, buh each time I pick my phone to call, he always picks n talk normal n even wen am wit him he doesn't call people exept its 4 business purpose, am about porting out of d relationship. Am kinda confuse abt d whole thing.
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
is this TOBI?
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by demelza: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
You are about porting because he doesnt call you every 10s to talk about God knows what? Not every one likes yapping on phone about totally irrelevant ish every goddamn day. Have you ever thought about your guy being reticent, maybe introvertish since he isnt given to small talks?
Your reasons are seriously flawed
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Enegod(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
bulshit!!!
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
shocked 3 days without hearing your voice, isn't that kinda too much, maybe because have been used to not having people around, but seriously if he's the type with a hectic work hours, that might be too much.
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by mchileks4luv(f): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ am in such relationship №Ψ,he hardly call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,but i just accepted it dat way.but someday i will move on
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
demelza: You are about porting because he doesnt call you every 10s to talk about God knows what? Not every one likes yapping on phone about totally irrelevant ish every goddamn day. Have you ever thought about your guy being reticent, maybe introvertish since he isnt given to small talks?
Today's gen want to talk,tweet,comment and instagram all the time, they keep forgeting some people are introverts, i have that issue, infact am notorious for dropping my phones home, in this today's word where you get pings,emails,notifications. however it costs nothing to at least call the one you love and just say how's your day.
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by clemz85(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Don't let that push you, I used to be like that till I weigh myself in her shoe, so once a day did me no harm, talk to him about your priority, if he loves you, adjusting wouldn't be a big deal, don't Just port abeg
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by ayobase(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Laughing at "port"

The guy loves u jare...just do understand him!
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Three days is too much,in a relationship there is what we call SACRIFICE,the two have to sacrifice many things just to please the better half. If your bf loves you enough,he will surely change that mentality of ”I don't like calling”. He will do everything that will please both you and him.
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Skinni10ne: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
demelza: You are about porting because he doesnt call you every 10s to talk about God knows what? Not every one likes yapping on phone about totally irrelevant ish every goddamn day. Have you ever thought about your guy being reticent, maybe introvertish since he isnt given to small talks?

I dont think him being introverted has to do with anything. In my experience if an introverted guy likes a girl even if its been 8 months theyve been together, he will not hesitate to call, text or hangout often. Introverted ppl become mild extroverts with those they really like. My opinion.

@Op
Are u in a long distance relationship? Why arent u guys seeing eachother or talking often?

Call/text him everyday wishing him a good day or just reminding him hes special to u. If he still doesnt try to change and ur not happy, then leave. U guys are not compatible.
But then again, he may be giving u the 'i want to break up with u' signal...

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by barbie6(f): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
pc guru:
Today's gen want to talk,tweet,comment and instagram all the time, they keep forgeting some people are introverts, i have that issue, infact am notorious for dropping my phones home, in this today's word where you get pings,emails,notifications. however it costs nothing to at least call the one you love and just say how's your day.
Thanks jarey, that's ma point
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2013
It has never been in my habit to call anyone except for business. Who has time for that? People have learned to live with me like that, since I have become adamant.
Re: Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? by Moralistli(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Haba, Babbie, The relay hasn't even started n u are already planning to quit. If what u are complainin of is d only reason u wanna quit, then u 've got no gud reason to quit yet. After all, u 've indirectly affirmed that he's not doing it because of other girls.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Consider First? Beauty Or Good Cooking Skills? / Come In If You Have A Good Heart. / My Little Tips To Success With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.