Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Little Tips To Success With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Tips To Success With Women (1248 Views)

8 Keys To Success With Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
1. Be Confident.

2. Teach yourself to smile.

3. Make good eye contact.

4. Say her name a lot during conversations.

5. Say hello.

6. Always try to look good.

7. Dont be her therapist for her problems.

8. Always believe in yourself, no matter the situation.

9. Have a game plan, you will be more confident with the approach.

10. Ask open-ended questions and put focus on her.

11. Use her body language to tell if she is interested in you or not.

12. Compliment on things she doesn't hear often.

13. Dont give in to any thing and everything she asks of you.

With these few, trust me, you're way ahead of 80 percent of guys out there.

Yours...

K.I.D.D

3 Likes

Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by DrObum(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Are you sure?
If I try these things and Farano and Ekaette still no gree, I go sack you and Oga Seun ooo! !
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2014
DrObum: Are you sure?
If I try these things and Farano and Ekaette still no gree, I go sack you and Oga Seun ooo! !
grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by SpaceGoat: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2014
DrObum: Are you sure?
grin grin grin grin
i know how it feel . hmm been there, see girls in general dont know what they want they think they do but no they dont!! angry . we playa has upgrad our game cause we now know what works and what dont , the first step in beening praya is to stop listening to colds from woman !! they dont know what they want angry
its like a car with auto drive that work with gps exported to nigeria , you think he will know roads? no!! becauae nigeria road is not accurate with gps! pleas you need to know playa colds to get girl..
i write all the colds here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

1 Like

Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Talon05: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Sound
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: i know how it feel . hmm been there, see girls in general dont know what they want they think they do but no they dont!! angry . we playa has upgrad our game cause we now know what works and what dont , the first step in beening praya is to stop listening to colds from woman !! they dont know what they want angry
its like a car with auto drive that work with gps exported to nigeria , you think he will know roads? no!! becauae nigeria road is not accurate with gps! pleas you need to know playa colds to get girl..
i write all the colds here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
sabi boy
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: i know how it feel . hmm been there, see girls in general dont know what they want they think they do but no they dont!! angry . we playa has upgrad our game cause we now know what works and what dont , the first step in beening praya is to stop listening to colds from woman !! they dont know what they want angry
Lol....you eh grin
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmmmm.
lipsrsealed
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Agybabe(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pishure or ahdntblvit grin
Re: My Little Tips To Success With Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: Pishure or ahdntblvit grin
hehehe

you just have to on this wink
pishure of what sef..

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Brotherzoned / Describe This Picture / Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.