Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25161 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HolyHolla(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Last Wednesday, I had to drive through a serious traffic hold up along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. At Isolo bus stop area, I was so pressed, I thought my car would have to take the flood, until got a better idea. I couldn't resist getting out of the car right there, parked on the right side of the middle expressway. I asked the spare parts sellers at the sidewalk for solution, but couldn't wait to get their slow feedback before I faced and pointed straight at other motorists along the road and did my thing. Felt so refreshed as I blindly and shamelessly re-entered the car and drove on. Why are there no public toilets, anyway?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2013
@da 88 then say it without spicing it and pls quit da crime scene,laddie..in da corner there is da ladies...nwayo neli?that zulu?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Crime scene? Well I can't help myself. Urinating in public is a crime in my area.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla: Last Wednesday, I had to drive through a serious traffic hold up along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. At Isolo bus stop area, I was so pressed, I thought my car would have to take the flood, untilI got a better idea. I couldn't resist getting out of the car right there, parked on the right side of the middle expressway. I asked the spare parts sellers at the sidewalk for solution, but couldn't wait to get their slow feedback before I faced and pointed straight at other motorists along the road and did my thing. Felt so refreshed as I blindly and shamelessly re-entered the car and drove on. Why are there no public toilets, anyway?

This question needs answering. Even where there are public restrooms, they are poorly maintained. I remember the bathroom at MMA. If MMA is a mess, then there's no hope for the rest.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Since the creation of this thread, I have been thinking of how to invent a Portable travellers WC(water closet) grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Can we stop using the word 'refreshed'?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2013
ogugua88: Crime scene? Well I can't help myself. Urinating in public is a crime in my area.
Then all da guys in ur crib must be coolin their arsses in gaol...and i damm well sure u smell good..and its gud to know u finally spoke the truth now..
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by milkytea(f): 3:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Barbaric.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by 12spices(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.