Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25146 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by question(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
henryadex: Go back to the bible and you will see how men are described-Those that piss against the wall
1 Sam 25:22 So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Idazinim: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

And it can be the more disgusting when one's guy's own is not as big as the one previously seen. P I T Y
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
henryadex: Go back to the bible and you will see how men are described-Those that piss against the wall
book chapter and verse ..
am intrested
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
I always laugh when this issue is discussed. The kind of excuses pesin go hear. "Nature calls". "Tissue is unhygienic". "Check the bible. Did they use toilet?" Na wa.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
question:
1 Sam 25:22 So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

some persins are taking dis matter to the extreme

Must you include a religious aspect to dis
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
sage_: You had a sexy trip I guess. Just in one, you saw joysticks that could last some women a life time. You are, indeed, one hell of a lucky woman. Those who travel by flight don't get to see as much as one.

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

he brought out his thing while you stood there and stared? you are a pervert!
lol. If the man didnt want to be stared at, he should have acted decently.

I listened to one radio programme a long time ago when this topic was discussed, there they were more like asking what should be done to people who pee by the roadside. I remember it was majorly agreed that a conscious staring at them doing it would make them stop. Lol. I thought it would work until some boy then stoned me and I had to scuttle away. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by rabzy: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: I always laugh when this issue is discussed. The kind of excuses pesin go hear. "Nature calls". "Tissue is unhygienic". "Check the bible. Did they use toilet?" Na wa.

The Nigerian society is still mixed, we are between the middle ages and the 21st century. When the amenities of 21st century is not available, then you do ur nature call in nature. When ua in the farm, you don't come home to relieve urself or when ua hunting, u don't get to come home. All cultures have always used nature to relive demselves. If am pressed and I can't get a public facility, sometimes I enter a house and tell dem I nid to do it and on the two occasions I had to do so, I was allowed. On several occasions the bush has sufficed, I only make sure I won't be exposing myself to anyone.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:

I listened to one radio programme a long time ago when this topic was discussed, there they were more like asking what should be done to people who pee by the roadside. I remember it was majorly agreed that a conscious staring at them doing it would make them stop. Lol. I thought it would work until some boy then stoned me and I had to scuttle away. Lol
Lolz... Good for u! Ntoiiiiiii grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
No matter how hard you shake your thing after pouring out water. The last drop is still for the Boxer.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Enyogbe: No matter how hard you shake your thing after pouring out water. The last drop is still for the Boxer.
and most of you use one boxer continuosly and unwashed till it grows hair at the crotch. Ewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:

why would i want to stare at a woman or man answering nature's call? even if the person came to where i am standing, i would quickly leave the moment i sense the person wants to pee. i refuse to be caught staring at a woman pissing....

you are lucky the stone did not flatten you to the ground....
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by DnigerianPrince: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
and most of you use one boxer continuosly till it grows hair at the crotch. Ewwwwww

Speak for your boyfriend or yourself. Not everyone wears boxers till it turns as dark as the region around your panties lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
and most of you use one boxer continuosly and unwashed till it grows hair at the crotch. Ewwwwww

listen to this guy he is speaking from experience grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
onegig:

Damn.....Did we need to read that epistle. cheesy :DYes we know you traveled first class from ib to lag. So talk another one. tongue tongue
grin orisirisi. Nothing wey i no go see for this nl cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

why would i want to stare at a woman or man answering nature's call? even if the person came to where i am standing, i would quickly leave the moment i sense the person wants to pee. i refuse to be caught staring at a woman pissing....

you are lucky the stone did not flatten you to the ground....
This isnt a one off thing, its a habit already. cheesy
na God that saved me that day o.
DnigerianPrince:

Speak for your boyfriend or yourself. Not everyone wears boxers till it turns as dark as the region around your panties lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin this thing sounds so familiar abi? Eiya sorry. I didnt know you'd be on this thread, I wouldnt have mentioned it. Sorry for being a part of the 'most' I mentioned. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme:

listen to this guy he is speaking from experience grin
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Shinery0123(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=Lucasbalo]That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.[water is unhygienic?]
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by popcykaylah(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Piss sweet for inside gutter die...... grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

men are mostly discrete about it. the moment you see a man facing a wall, you should look away. whenever i see women squatting in public away from the public eyes, i look away before my eyes catch conjunctivitis(apollo) grin
look away ke grin what can fa cheesy as soon as a man is unzipping his jeans and facing the wall,my eyes are always eager to see what he is about to bring out.wetin consain me if he dey frown face for me :p if you dont want me to see it,then dont urinate in public,its soo gross shocked
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
idowu baby grin how far na,long time.where you disappear go na,otojo meta cheesywink
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Chrixtopha(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
The person that updated this wants to gossip
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by DnigerianPrince: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:

grin this thing sounds so familiar abi? Eiya sorry. I didnt know you'd be on this thread, I wouldnt have mentioned it. Sorry for being a part of the 'most' I mentioned. tongue
Lol you seem to be talking from experience. Fyi, guys have little to worry about in that department but you lot? A whole load worries
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
free2ryhme: dem go the form for nairaland whereas na pit toilet dey dem house

angry
grin chaiiiii clowns plenty for this nl o grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by biolabee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
kulyie: look away ke grin what can fa cheesy as soon as a man is unzipping his jeans and facing the wall,my eyes are always eager to see what he is about to bring out.wetin consain me if he dey frown face for me :p if you dont want me to see it,then dont urinate in public,its soo gross shocked

Area mama grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gboliwe:

so you derive pleasure looking at men pissing in public?

kulyie: look away ke grin what can fa cheesy as soon as a man is unzipping his jeans and facing the wall,my eyes are always eager to see what he is about to bring out.wetin consain me if he dey frown face for me :p if you dont want me to see it,then dont urinate in public,its soo gross shocked

you are a pervert.....
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by HolyHolla(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Simple answer; because...
there are hardly any public toilets
where there are, they are not clean or decent enough
particularly, MY POTTY DOESN'T FIT INTO MY TROUSER POCKETS
and I could be mistaken for a thief and get lynched
if I enter someone else's house.
So, WAI or KAI, as man must weewee
I've got to stand and do it by the roadsides at times
till you build me nice, clean bathrooms
on every street corner.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
lekkie073: Its sweet releasing..... whether piss or sperm. P.en.is.....na wondaful material property grin grin
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by jenyna: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
Latrine section
so silly grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

you are a pervert.....
worefa grin sometimes its good to compare sizes and colours of different joysticks.how can you if not by looking at one or more men urinating in public especially when you cannot enter a male loo or the person is a sex worker to see disfferent shaved and unshaved :p of tall and short men grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Gboliwe: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

i havent said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.