Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25499 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Kaysalas(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: . The problem with that is getting all that waste in your hand. Nothin wrong if u are taking a bath or shower but after popping, its very unclean.
pls, where was d waste before? Wey na now u dey bothered abt ur hand. Lol 4 all dis oyinbo by force peeps. Water and soap all d way joor!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by demelza: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hero10001:
the last time i checked, women gets wet seeing a guy urinating..
Your disgusted because you couldn't have a taste of that longtin!
Bull$hît! Which women in her sane mind would get turn on by seeing you guys engage in such a disgusting act? She must be a mad woman
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Kaysalas(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
bros! Dis 1 wey u talk so, na very true. Dats exactly hw i feel, save for d drips on finger part, i stil do pee in d bush rather than d toilet, talk abt natural tins.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Damsman10(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
or u were glad...
demelza: Pecuiliar to most Nigerian men. It always surprises me how at ease they feel whipping out their organ and taking a pee without recourse to others. Very bad habit
i'm sure ladies wud do so if dey had been created in dat way...
I personally, i don' do it bt it doesn't its bad 4 u 2 urinate wen u feel lyk it...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by saintkash(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
jpiliya:
why you want spoil tissue paper market?

but my brother na tru na
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by samuelajang: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
is good to receive fresh air when u are urinating.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
biolabee:
A Voyeuur....

seun is a twät....how's vöyeur & viewer the same thing? this NL autocorrect thing should be reviewed.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by deeptesting(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
it is natural...love the fresh air while pee****ng outside which you can`t find in the closet(toilet).
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.
it cleans the ANUS better of any sturbon shit. It is mostly learnt frm parents who enforce it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
In addition, it makes girls knw u are a man and they bend their eyes whn they sight u. And u feel really like a man. But moslem guys who bend like women and men standing which is more repulsive.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tete7000(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

And where is it written that tissue paper is more hygenic than water. That you were conditioned from home to believe in using tissue paper does not make it more hygenic. I use water even though I have had to use tissue paper on some unavoidable occasions and I consider water more hygenic. It cleans better if you know how to use it and the sink is ever there for you to wash your hands after toileting. Its all about personal choices
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by dkingsman4real(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
the reason is that, u get fresher air and don't have to perceive some other person odor. finally, u can fully express urself when u want to gas with out fear of somebody using the toilet and finding out what u did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by linearity: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2013

To the country water, then watch your hands with antibacterial soap or wipes is more hygienic compared to tissue paper.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2013
The lack of decent public conveniences (toilets)in Nigeria is the reason for this behaviour. Britain has many free public toilets where people can ease themselves in a safe hygenic enviroment. When out shopping you can easily pop into a shop, cafe, or McDonalds to do a pee and even freshen up.
The sight of Nigerian men in lifting Agbada to shake 'snakes' in public can be SHOCKING to visitors and I once saw a WOMEN urinating Standing up IN PUBLIC! shocked
The government must do something ! Public Health and Sanitation is a Human Right!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by biolabee(m): 3:42am On Aug 15, 2013
coogar:

seun is a twät....how's vöyeur & viewer the same thing? this NL autocorrect thing should be reviewed.

True..
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by solotutu(m): 4:28am On Aug 15, 2013
No.1 reason is because when u urinate indoors..dere is lack of breeze dat calms n cools d heated n sweatd stick we carry all day...buh wen we do it outside,at a corner,behind d tree...near a wall...dat cool breeze from nowhere come n cools downor readjust d temperature nd den u heave a sigh of relief,like u havent urinated before.
2. For d fun of doing it...some guys just feel it part of swagger, in coat ..local/agberonistic guys tink it show u r a man to urinate openly..4 Wattt!!?? Ahh
3. Some men r just dirty nd feel its ok to urinat anywhere for doin sake...use brainn joor...urinate on dat root of d tree dats dying,urinate on d dirty tyre of ur wicked neigbour dat feels u wont get ride too hehehe...na sooo! Fileh tutu said it all*
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by kayustones: 4:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by ChiSun27(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2013
F.K.O:
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO

This is the reason why I don't like shaking hands with peeps anymore but then the big question keeps popping up...for how long will I avoid hand shakes with dudes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Pilot2: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Its very wonderful grin

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by funshybam(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

disgusted or interested
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by vanariso(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2013
1. Men's urinating outside............I have nothing to say to this other than its bad but inevitable from the African and particularly Nigerian context/perspective. Don't forget that ladies/women too are inclusive .

2. Using water after doing nos 2.....................Its an Islamic culture although its adopted by several cultures too. U need to say ur prayers 5 times a day in both spiritual and physical cleanse to remain a muslim. As a muslim,its not only when u shait that u use water, u use water to clean too when u urinate(male and female) . I wonder why any human can prove that cleaning with tissue is more hygienic than cleaning with water. Millions of Europeans (talkless of Millions of Millions of other people around the world) who are muslims do this. Are they foolish. If u re irritated u can find a way round this by using tissue first and then using water to finish off. That's what I do .but plainly saying using water is unhygienic is irrationale.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2013
F.K.O:
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
Is lyk diz guy is talking 4rm £xperience
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by gsandakey(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039: Why flood the sewer with unnecessary water from flushing, when I can just wee in the bush. Just management essentially.

Typical Ijebu Man.. Lols.. But come to think of it, I reason in this direction at times too.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by k2039: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
gsandakey:

Typical Ijebu Man.. Lols.. But come to think of it, I reason in this direction at times too.
I think in this direction always.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2013
kennygee: It is so disgusting, u pass some places and the stench u perceive will kill u. That's how one man was pissing yesterday, his whole massive dickkk was out, i had to jst say a prayer and look away.
Never knew nairaland bittches oguaguawhatever,kulyie,...were this disgusting and uncultured,why the unrestrained interest and uncontrolled delight? I can imagine how many times you must have scrutined your fathers at home or elsewhere..Cultured and decent ladies will simply walk away and and not rant..shame on these apparent heamos ladies...
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2013
There's a difference between a guy unzipping in front of the car, and a man hiding himself and a girl seeking a joystick and oogling. I don't oogle. I'm not an oogler.

If a guy doesn't want his joystick to be seen, then he shouldn't urinate while facing the road in busy Surulere.

I wouldn't have a problem with people going in a bush it behind a building to urinate because obviously I wouldn't see them. A lot of Nigerians, mostly men, urinate with cars zooming passed and people walking around them. That is gross. Or am I not allowed to look out a window when I'm in a car again?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by canalily(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2013
ogugua88: There's a difference between a guy unzipping in front of the car, and a man hiding himself and a girl seeking a joystick and oogling. I don't oogle. I'm not an oogler.

If a guy doesn't want his joystick to be seen, then he shouldn't urinate while facing the road in busy Surulere.

I wouldn't have a problem with people going in a bush it behind a building to urinate because obviously I wouldn't see them. A lot of Nigerians, mostly men, urinate with cars zooming passed and people walking around them. That is gross. Or am I not allowed to look out a window when I'm in a car again?
lol! cool look its allowed buh dont see anything ! !
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by canalily(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Rexxie:
Never knew nairaland bittches oguaguawhatever,kulyie,...were this disgusting and uncultured,why the unrestrained interest and uncontrolled delight? I can imagine how many times you must have scrutined your fathers at home or elsewhere..Cultured and decent ladies will simply walk away and and not rant..shame on these apparent heamos ladies...
is that a threat?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2013
yea rite Slere crime scene diiccktective..nobody pushes for such indecency,i for one feel horribly ashamed seeing my fellow guys not caring a hoot and not caring a damn hoot about those seaching auto-measuring-sizing reading (as it were now)opticles like you and co with keen delighted vested interest on da watchout loose.thats da prob,if u got some bother,then make it snappy n quit da scene n not making it spicy and playin da posum....so whatcha say og @ da double 8,cos its obvious u still here n interested in sumthin slimy...!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2013
If a guy doesn't want to be seen, then he shouldn't stand by the roadside.

And I'm not interested in anything. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2013
seein da FCT or not isnt da issue on here,its bad alrite but its way disgusting,outta place,piissoff,irritating,....when women talk 'bout da male central piece (dont get turn on now) like they on some manicure and pedicure guinea pig assesment....gaddemit,d hell this eoh is still doin here!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
I was only saying what I saw in relevance to this thread. Weli nwayo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.