Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25495 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: @Op.Better piss never catch you before abi?

Travel from Lagos to any South-eastern state and tell me whether you will get home before urinating.

O di kwa possible. I went from Lagos to Onitsha without having an urge. I made sure not to eat or drink anything the entire trip. We left around 6:30am and didn't reach Onitsha till about 7:30, thanks to all lanes being blocked in one part of Edo for some hours, but I survived it. Depends on the person sha.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88:

O di kwa possible. I went from Lagos to Onitsha without having an urge. I made sure not to eat or drink anything the entire trip. We left around 6:30am and didn't reach Onitsha till about 7:30, thanks to all lanes being blocked in one part of Edo for some hours, but I survived it. Depends on the person sha.
You try o. Is like you made a practise of ''holding your piss'' before leaving? grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: You try o. Is like you made a practise of ''holding your piss'' before leaving? grin

Na determination. You don't know how many foreign joysticks I saw... how many women I saw emerging from bushes, wiping urine from their legs with wrapper. It wasn't, isn't, and will never be my portion IJN. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by UyiIredia(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2013
^You should have determined not to look at the sticks. Read a book or sumfin'. Anyway not bad, I've done the same before on a Lagos-Benin trip.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
We were in traffic. One guy just pulled it out about 8 feet from my window. Some people are shameless. To turn around na struggle these days.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Lolzz... Never knew women check out men happystick when off loading the bladder grin choi..!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut lol. Tell members of your gender to stop facing me and face the bush!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2013
Omo_barca: grin am not a fan of it, but I guess its part of us nigerians grin

grin in fact a friend of mine would leave his room just to go pour it directly into wateva drainage channel is outside grin

Has anyone of you been to a typical lagos garage? grin hell of urine is †he name grin
urine oozes in many garages in naija,its not just restricted to lagos garage.i was in a garage in ibadan (iwo garage) when i was looking for a cab to take me to lagos and the cab driver was busy insisting he will collect 6k to take me to lagos,i was like no problem,just take me out of this place.the urine was to conc.it made me want to puke.the stentch of urine and faeces around garages in lagos and ibadan particularly is just out of this world
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2013
tintingz: Lolzz... Never knew women check out men happystick when off loading the bladder grin choi..!
i do that a lot and some of them will change their position of urine when they see me looking at their black or yellow john thomas :p
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
york :/

why dont you lick your hands were your urine spilled on shocked
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Na determination. You don't know how many foreign joysticks I saw... how many women I saw emerging from bushes, wiping urine from their legs with wrapper. It wasn't, isn't, and will never be my portion IJN. undecided
Amen. But sexkillz dey do am sha tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by xynerise: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2013
That awkward moment when someone is urinating and a strong wind blows.

Fountain of Blessings. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: Pecuiliar to most Nigerian men. It always surprises me how at ease they feel whipping out their organ and taking a pee without recourse to others. Very bad habit
Yes. If it were to be in most western countries. You'd go to jail. The cops are your friend.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.
Some people use stone, pebble, wood, leaf/grasses. Even newspaper.
I know a community where people clean their yansh on the wall after shitting.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Sanboy25: I really don't know why they do so, it reminds me of dogs .... undecided
rofl
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sharrap ! Tissue kills trees, does a poor job at ar$e wiping and still involves contact with the bu*t. I have for a good 22 years used water to rinse after $hitting. 100% assurance no $h*t remains, kills no trees whilst using water, and you are reminded automatically to rinse your hands since you had direct contact with your a$$.
Spot on bro
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Dygeasy(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise: That awkward moment when someone is urinating and a strong wind blows.

Fountain of Blessings. grin
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO
Dude, lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lucasbalo: That's my number 1 pet peeve whenever i am in Nigeria. Its very barbaric. The second one is people not using toilet tissue after u know what. Instead, they use water. It's very annoying and unhygienic.

It is more hygenic to use water as long as you wash your hands afterwards. It leaves no skid marks on your underpants and cools down the butt crack. Yoruba's call it "Tamba"

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by johnstar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
jemsi: Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me
ur qstn e gt as e b oo undecided.... Shey u knw weda 'em knw gt water 2 flush d toilet if dm pissssssss finishhhhh cheesy undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by DICKtator: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
jemsi: Please I really need to know why men prefer urinating outside. Whether morning,afternoon and night. A man can leave his house and refuse to urinate in dat house,nd decides to stop by d roadside. Wat's d reason for dis? It always baffles me

Op: Stop observing. Just go ahead and mind your bizniz!!!. Life would be easier you know

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by BrightCar: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
ITS JUST AN OLD HABIT COPIED FROM OUR FORE-FATHERS IN THE DARK AGES AGO. OP CAN LEAD AN ENLIGHTMENT CAMPAIGN AGAINST MEN URINATING OUTSIDE.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2013

y are you jealous you are not a man
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is so disgusting, u pass some places and the stench u perceive will kill u. That's how one man was pissing yesterday, his whole massive dickkk was out, i had to jst say a prayer and look away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coastalqueen: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
tintingz: What's wrong in using water?? undecided

Guessing you are one of those who dirty the convenience with the disgusting water used to wash up your bum. YUCK! Using water in the office convenience is rude
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Networkmaster(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
My car Tyre is now the right target for them to urinate every morning, i dislike this really.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2013

I do it for the lulz.

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by 360command: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Guy, using water happens to be the cleanest method compare to when using Tissue. Its a fact . Use water and soap when cleaning your butts and you will see that there are no form of shit in there. Use tissue when cleaning your butts, you will still see atom of shit and paper in there. There is nothing wrong using water as long as when you are done, wash your hands with Soap.

ps: u never c some guys wey dey use paper ? this one na another matter.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by kokoye(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
"Nigerian" women would also like that 'luxury' but it's not just that convenient for them tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
You guys need to knock it off, it's annoyingly vulgar.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by sage2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

Disgusted at a big joystick? Are you a log of wood or something?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Deschil: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
@OP, what part of Nigeria do you live in? What kind of men have you been hanging around? Am female by the way* Slanderous post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.