Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,485 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This (2544 Views)

Governor Fayose Was Banned From Entering US Over Corruption, Political Violence / I Was Banned In Politics Section Bc Of This In The Morning: Is This Fair? / I Was Banned For Three Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This by Seun(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
She said, "Seun has tried his best to gag anyone averted to Jonathan and his ambition with the mind that if he slams you bans consecutively for months, you will tire out and not return to hold brief for the truth."

Being Seun, I know that this is not true, so it's false information. Rule 8 says, "don't post false information on Nairaland" so she was banned.

We believe that the best way to deal with people who continually break our rules is to continue to ban them until they stop breaking the rules.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Someone pointed out that aljharem wasn't banned for bypassing the spam filter to use derogatory words on the same thread last month. I've therefore also banned him for bypassing the spam filter to abuse someone even though the incident happened 1 month ago. I hope we're good.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja / REVEALED: Jonathan’s Friends Aiding Buhari -by Suleiman Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.