Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56206 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
The only reason I decided to comment on this topic is because I have really seen the anger in PATAKI,TSMITH,IFYALWAYS,BB e.t.c

I can only imagine how angry you all are but I will still advice we do not put d whole blame or judge d church or the man of God. Reason being that this incident isn't the first and wunt be the last to happen on the camp ground,its not a course but a TRUE fact. There are kidnappers every where and blood sucking creatures hanging all over ready to grab humans,even the grown up ones that can protect them self get missing not to now talk of a child.
You need to go to the camp ground ans see for your selves thousands of children loitering about without proper supervision of their parents. I still do not understand why a GOOD MOTHER will go to such place with millions of people with small kids.

Yes I am a proud redeemer,I have been worshipping and do not miss camp for anything,I used to go to camp with my hubby and we don't miss any programme BUT since I started giving birth I PUT A STOP to going to camp,not because of anything but because of my children. I honestly can't imagine myself taking young kids to such a crowded place. Asides from the risk involved,the stress is way too much for kids. In camp you see kids sleeping on bare floor while service is going on,you see then litter about crying in dirty cloths and you just wonder where on earth is her/his mother. Abeg na by force to carry children go camp You see pple praying like heaven will fall crying and asking for divine protection fron God YET expose their kids to grave danger.
After service,you see some S T U P I D mothers dragging a sleepy child @ 3/4 am in the morning to rush for bus back to their houses. For God sake why suffer the child in the name of going to the HOLY ground

Since I started having kids,I stopped going to camp,I sit at home and wacth the live programme on tv with my family and GOD has not for once stopped blessing my family. Its not untill we go to certain places before our prayers will be answered. All we need is FAITH. Even while bathing/walking I pray and God answers. We should not put the Lord our God to a TEST.Heaven only help those who helps themselves.
The mother of that child bears the whole fault as far as am concerned,the church as little or no fault in this case.

Let all mothers PROTECT there kids themselves abeg.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
taryour: The only reason I decided to comment on this topic is because I have really seen the anger in PATAKI,TSMITH,IFYALWAYS,BB e.t.c

I can only imagine how angry you all are but I will still advice we do not put d whole blame or judge d church or the man of God. Reason being that this incident isn't the first and wunt be the last to happen on the camp ground,its not a course but a TRUE fact. There are kidnappers every where and blood sucking creatures hanging all over ready to grab humans,even the grown up ones that can protect them self get missing not to now talk of a child.
You need to go to the camp ground ans see for your selves thousands of children loitering about without proper supervision of their parents. I still do not understand why a GOOD MOTHER will go to such place with millions of people with small kids.

Yes I am a proud redeemer,I have been worshipping and do not miss camp for anything,I used to go to camp with my hubby and we don't miss any programme BUT since I started giving birth I PUT A STOP to going to camp,not because of anything but because of my children. I honestly can't imagine myself taking young kids to such a crowded place. Asides from the risk involved,the stress is way too much for kids. In camp you see kids sleeping on bare floor while service is going on,you see then litter about crying in dirty cloths and you just wonder where on earth is her/his mother. Abeg na by force to carry children go camp You see pple praying like heaven will fall crying and asking for divine protection fron God YET expose their kids to grave danger.
After service,you see some S T U P I D mothers dragging a sleepy child @ 3/4 am in the morning to rush for bus back to their houses. For God sake why suffer the child in the name of going to the HOLY ground

Since I started having kids,I stopped going to camp,I sit at home and wacth the live programme on tv with my family and GOD has not for once stopped blessing my family. Its not untill we go to certain places before our prayers will be answered. All we need is FAITH. Even while bathing/walking I pray and God answers. We should not put the Lord our God to a TEST.Heaven only help those who helps themselves.
The mother of that child bears the whole fault as far as am concerned,the church as little or no fault in this case.

Let all mothers PROTECT there kids themselves abeg.

It is a very nice writing and i understand you but what me make so sad is that Adeboye don't say something, because that is what he has to do as a real christ, but he keep in silent, is this a real christ, this is not christian.

A high member from that church want to go to the newspaper but he was called back from Adeboye is this christian he is only one of this money hungry pastors in nigeria

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
nora544:

It is a very nice writing and i understand you but what me make so sad is that Adeboye don't say something, because that is what he has to do as a real christ, but he keep in silent, is this a real christ, this is not christian.

A high member from that church want to go to the newspaper but he was called back from Adeboye is this christian he is only one of this money hungry pastors in nigeria
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
nora544:

Well I never heard of that, and even if its true am not still going to judge the church or the man of God. G O himself has warned times and allover again and again,he keeps saying it and shouting it at the top of his voice that whosoever came with a child should and never sleep with with your eyes closed,infact don't sleep at all,even when you are praying abeg open your eyes and pray. There is evil everywhere o. I do not take chances even in my residential areas and with my staffs, non of them should for any reason take my child out even if its to the next house beside mine.

I remember in my university days,I took my 12 years old cousin with me to camp and while I went to the altar to give my offering,she stoop up from her chair and went to pee at a nearby gutter(not even the toilet that was abit far from my sit) I got back to my sit and dint see her, Oh my God you need to see me peeing on my panties at my age and searching allover the place, she came back herself in less than a min cause I had pointed to the exact place she peed to her earlier in the afternoon which was just a little walk from where my sit was. I had strictly warned her not to go pee by herself except I go with her and that was cause of the things I see around happeing on the camp ground. Evil is not written on the faces involved in it so the person sitting next to you in camp is on a different mission from yours.

Several times you see welfare officers and ushers carrying kids about who lost there ways and serching for there mothers,those ones are just lucky to me seen by the workers before the evil ones grab them. These welfare workers and urshers will be sweating and running around to catch small kids roaming about playing or just sitting about crying cause they lost their way,you see the church workers looking so tired and sweaty trying to reunite those kids with their parents. NOW WHO DO YOU BLAME
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soulglo: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
taryour:

Well I never heard of that, and even if its true am not still going to judge the church or the man of God. G O himself has warned times and allover again and again,he keeps saying it and shouting it at the top of his voice that whosoever came with a child should and never sleep with with your eyes closed,infact don't sleep at all,even when you are praying abeg open your eyes and pray. There is evil everywhere o. I do not take chances even in my residential areas and with my staffs, non of them should for any reason take my child out even if its to the next house beside mine.

I remember in my university days,I took my 12 years old cousin with me to camp and while I went to the altar to give my offering,she stoop up from her chair and went to pee at a nearby gutter(not even the toilet that was abit far from my sit) I got back to my sit and dint see her, Oh my God you need to see me peeing on my panties at my age and searching allover the place, she came back herself in less than a min cause I had pointed to the exact place she peed to her earlier in the afternoon which was just a little walk from where my sit was. I had strictly warned her not to go pee by herself except I go with her and that was cause of the things I see around happeing on the camp ground. Evil is not written on the faces involved in it so the person sitting next to you in camp is on a different mission from yours.

Several times you see welfare officers and ushers carrying kids about who lost there ways and serching for there mothers,those ones are just lucky to me seen by the workers before the evil ones grab them. These welfare workers and urshers will be sweating and running around to catch small kids roaming about playing or just sitting about crying cause they lost their way,you see the church workers looking so tired and sweaty trying to reunite those kids with their parents. NOW WHO DO YOU BLAME

Thanks for posting this. Given how crowded these things get I think parents need to leave their kids at home. Going to the camp is not a requirement to get into heaven
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
soul_glo:

Thanks for posting this. Given how crowded these things get I think parents need to leave their kids at home. Going to the camp is not a requirement to get into heaven

but why Adeboye cannot tell his followers that they should leave the kids at home, when he is so happy when he can tell every year how many babies are born during this special camp.

Please why he want to keep it in silence, why he cannot go in the public, why no one should know about this.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
I agree with you 100%
Exactly what tell my friends

Do not take kids to the large camps

They really just go and sleep - suffer suffer

I hope this girl is found..

I expected a nationwide campaign, bulletin boards, facebook etc

You should see bulletin boards at walmart malls - they take disappearing kids serious even to the extent of digitised and extrapolated pics of what the missing child will look like.

taryour: Asides from the risk involved,the stress is way too much for kids. In camp you see kids sleeping on bare floor while service is going on,you see then litter about crying in dirty cloths and you just wonder where on earth is her/his mother. Abeg na by force to carry children go camp You see pple praying like heaven will fall crying and asking for divine protection fron God YET expose their kids to grave danger.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
pickabeau1: I agree with you 100%

You should see bulletin boards at walmart malls - they take disappearing kids serious even to the extent of digitised and extrapolated pics of what the missing child will look like.

We can only pray for a better NIGERIA with better rulers so every case of a missing child or person will be taken very seriously. Still yet it boils down to we mothers and fathers to give our kids the best upbringing we possibly can.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
taryour:

We can only pray for a better NIGERIA with better rulers so every case of a missing child or person will be taken very seriously. Still yet it boils down to we mothers and fathers to give our kids the best upbringing we possibly can.

Praying is very good but only praying will not help to make a better nigeria, what nigeria need is that the poor stand up against all the money loveing people.

Pastors have to stop to preach about miracles and that when some one sow seed that he will get more, when this will stop than nigeria can become a better country, because from praying alone we didnot have what we have now a good social life.

God is not a money printing machine and all this pastors preach about prosperty but this is the wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by pickabeau1: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
I couldnt agree more...

100+

nora544:

Praying is very good but only praying will not help to make a better nigeria, what nigeria need is that the poor stand up against all the money loveing people.

Pastors have to stop to preach about miracles and that when some one sow seed that he will get more, when this will stop than nigeria can become a better country, because from praying alone we didnot have what we have now a good social life.

God is not a money printing machine and all this pastors preach about prosperty but this is the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by ifyalways(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Taryour,Good points. My mom as a parish pastor told some of her parishioners with children below the age of 7 to leave them at home,It did not go down well with some of them and ofcourse,they ignored her. Another thing I noticed when I visited the camp was that 40% of those kids were there because of the free food,another 20% or more came to sell stuff(calendar,water,clothes,food etc) with their parents or alone.

I pray Oluwaseun is found and returned home safely soon.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
ifyalways: @Taryour,Good points. My mom as a parish pastor told some of her parishioners with children below the age of 7 to leave them at home,It did not go down well with some of them and ofcourse,they ignored her. Another thing I noticed when I visited the camp was that 40% of those kids were there because of the free food,another 20% or more came to sell stuff(calendar,water,clothes,food etc) with their parents or alone.

I pray Oluwaseun is found and returned home safely soon.

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
—Matthew 21:12–13

That is what adeboye make from his camp and that is not christian.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello house... as far as I know Oluwaseun still hasnt been found. I dont have much info to go with but God is still on the throne. His strength is made perfect in our weakness. Please if you have any feasible ideas that can be implement asap, pls share. If you have any information pls call any of these #s 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058.
God bless you all. Thank you
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
soreola: Hello house... as far as I know Oluwaseun still hasnt been found. I dont have much info to go with but God is still on the throne. His strength is made perfect in our weakness. Please if you have any feasible ideas that can be implement asap, pls share. If you have any information pls call any of these #s 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058.
God bless you all. Thank you
Thanks for the update.

But why is the church silent? Why hasn't the family raised the issue up with the church? Has the family also gone to the media to report that their daughter got missing from the Redeem Camp?

This thread should be a wake-up call to all.

Where are those blowing blasphemous prayers some pages ago on this thread to kindly now inform us the results of their prayers thus far?

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Makes me sad to hear she hasn't been found, ohhhh. cry cry cry
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yield: Makes me sad to hear she hasn't been found, ohhhh. cry cry cry
True.
Holy ghost conference in sight,more kids coming in to camp,Oluwaseun probably forgotten. It's sad.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways:
True.
Holy ghost conference in sight,more kids coming in to camp,Oluwaseun probably forgotten. It's sad.

I know what the problem is, this coldhearted selfish so called great man of God didnot want that his followers know what happen in the camp, because he has fear, that they will not give him all there money they have, that he can build the biggest church of the world.

What is this for a man, sorry but for me that is not great man of God, he is a follower from the angel of the light.

There are some people in the innercircel from RCCG, they want to go to the public but Pastor Adeboye told than that would not be good for his new church projekt.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Amhappy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Have this child been found?
All parents with young kids should leave the children at home when going for certain occasion with huge crowd. Children get missing in the crowd and if there is stampede causalties is high for the very young and the old.
If you must, watch over them at all times. Never leave your little children with strangers. Praying for the boy.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways:
True.
Redeem church may have forgotten her. But on this thread, she will continue to be asked for.

Wherever that little girl is, she would also want people to keep asking where is she till she can be found.

The last will definitely not be heard about this missing girl. Saddens my heart, deeply.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pataki:
Redeem church may have forgotten her. But on this thread, she will continue to be asked for.

Wherever that little girl is, she would also want people to keep asking where is she till she can be found.

The last will definitely not be heard about this missing girl. Saddens my heart, deeply.

We shall continue to ask after the poor girl but the intriguing/sad part is that the Redeemed Church, (the host) on whose grounds she got missing, has moved on.

This speaks volumes about the morality of religion and the religion of morality.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
That little girl was too young to be exposed to the vicissitudes of such an environment.

She was too tender to be left unwatched.

Seun was too immature to be left unprotected.

She was carelessly exposed to the wolves.

Seun was left with 'reckless abandon'.

And now, she has been abandoned.

Abandoned by the ineffectual Police.

Abandoned by the religious but ungodly society.

Abandoned by the non-chalant Church.

Seun Must Be Seen!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by kunlesehan(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
pickabeau1: I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Pukkah:

We shall continue to ask after the poor girl but the intriguing/sad part is that the Redeemed Church, (the host) on whose grounds she got missing, has moved on.

This speaks volumes about the morality of religion and the religion of morality.
Please, let us not be weary in well doing. Redeemed Church members are on this forum. Some of them probably have their family members as Pastors or church leaders. This thread should be a wake-up call to all those who follow the demonic spirit of religion and the callous nature and I-don't-care-attitude of their respective churches.

I strongly believe, Oluwaseun is not forgotten. This thread will not die. Oluwaseun shall not be forgotten! Whether she is dead or alive, her life and story shall spring out a change in Nigerian churches.

Isaiah 1: 17.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Osama10(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Its so sad to see a whole human just get lost like that.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Pukkah: That little girl was too young to be exposed to the vicissitudes of such an environment.

She was too tender to be left unwatched.

Seun was too immature to be left unprotected.

She was carelessly exposed to the wolves.

Seun was left with 'reckless abandon'.

And now, she has been abandoned.

Abandoned by the ineffectual Police.

Abandoned by the religious but ungodly society.

Abandoned by the non-chalant Church.

Seun Must Be Seen!

I have4 contact to a youth gfroup from RCCG church on facebook and i ask there for help, all what they make was that they cancel my text. That show me one more time what RCCG church realy is, and all they want is money.
I know that this church has two facesk, and ha heartless leader, because when Adeboye is a real man of god than he would make something, but he is only a coldhearted selfish Businessleader like most of this pastors from this church.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
@OP,have this girl been found?

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by NosoChic: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Any update please
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hey all ... sorry for the lack of response... as far as I know, she has not been found. If anyone else knows something abt it, pls let us know. Thanks
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
^ ^ so sad.

I bumped the thread cos I know another convention is starting morrow and I was thinking she would have been found by now.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by pickabeau1: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tragic

I hope for the best for this family
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soulglo: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
PLEASE PEOPLE KEEP THE KIDS AT HOME. THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THESE CAMP GROUNDS
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
It's CAMP season again, parents be very careful with your little ones! Parents are always warned to watch over their children right there at the camp, let's not blame Pastor Adeboye for the mistake of others. This cute little girl was last seen with two of her cousins aged 2 and 3, now, how were those kids left to play alone, unsupervised in the first place?

Advice for parents: Leave your young ones at home! Go to camp and pray, your prayers will reach them at home! Taking them to camp will even give you divided attention, between praying to God and watching over them! If you have no able and trusted hands to leave them with at home, by all means stay with them and pray at home.

I hope surveillance cameras will be installed in strategic places at the camp, so that every evil act will be caught on tape! Not everyone that goes to the camp are there to worship God and this is not limited to RCCG camps, it cut across all religious gatherings.

I hope and pray that this girl HAD been reunited with her family by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.