Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56198 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by everyday: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Parents and guardians should be careful when taking their children.When the mother is busy gossiping how the pikin no go miss
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Olaone1: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Better country go use police, gather intelligence, use social media, etc, to find this poor girl.
Yeye people, fake people and fake nations/countries go dey pray to God wey dem no really dey serve with fervency. Ordinary 10 commandments sef dem no fit keep.

Everything is imaginary. Practicality na dem enemy.

"I pray . . .I pray". Mtchewwwwww
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Subuhanalahi: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Expect God's miracle on her.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Natasha2(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Ola one: Better country go use police, gather intelligence, use social media, etc, to find this poor girl.
Yeye people, fake people and fake nations/countries go dey pray to God wey dem no really dey serve with fervency. Ordinary 10 commandments sef dem no fit keep.

Everything is imaginary. Practicality na dem enemy.

"I pray . . .I pray". Mtchewwwwww

And I suppose you have reported to your local police station right?? pot calling kettle black.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Olaone1: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Natasha,,:

And I suppose you have reported to your local police station right?? pot calling kettle black.
If you lot cannot do that with billions of Naira you lot offer as tithe at your camp, then, to your tent, O'Israel.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by AguJustin: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2013
I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her; Amen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by jude33084(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty Ɲαмe.Amen.

Which level be τhis one naa
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by SIRKOL(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Oluaseun Ogungbemile hear YE the word of the LORD MOST HIGH and return home to ur parents in the mighty name of Jesus christ!!Amen. Pls everyone should join me say AMEN in their hearts.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by BrightCar: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Baby gets missing from the House of God... grin

#Ironic..
Young Lady, I pray the gods protect you wherever you are and lead you safely back to your stupid parents that took you into an over crowded place like RCCG Campb and left you unattended.

May the lord tamper the foolishness of her parents with mercy..

All gods are homemade, and it is we who pull their strings, and so, give them the power to pull ours.
OKIJA MAN, SALVATION IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, DON'T FOOL AROUND UNTIL ITS TOO LATE TO ESCAPE. JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU, HE STILL LOVES YOU.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bknight: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
If since 14th of august this thread on a search for a little girl just got to frontpage on d 29th then Nairaland may not really be worth my hype afterall.

Whoever d mod of that section is a shame!

And my enthusiasm for TeHN will be re-evaluated.

This goes a lot to tell me abt Nairaland. Over 2wks later a search of a human life was left sectionized but within minutes of happenings in BBA I read it on FP!

Jokers!

You are free to hide my post, to cover ur shame.

8 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Natasha2(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2013
Ola one:
If you lot cannot do that with billions of Naira you lot offer as tithe at your camp, then, to your tent, O'Israel.

Oh who is "you lot"? is my name "you lot" pot calling kettle black you are the "you lot" so dont shy away sitting in front of your pc and spitting out hypocritical comments.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Natasha2(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Olaone1: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Natasha,,:

Oh who is "you lot"? is my name "you lot" pot calling kettle black you are the "you lot" so dont shy away sitting in front of your pc and spitting out hypocritical comments.
You this girl abeg leave me jare. Oni wahala omo.

Let's meet in Romance section. wink

This place is for that poor girl abeg.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by 2ndChance: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2013
Religion as it is being practiced in Nigeria today leaves little to be desired.

May this innocent child be found and re-united with her family.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by sloo1: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2013
bknight: If since 14th of august this thread on a search for a little girl just got to frontpage on d 29th then Nairaland may not really be worth my hype afterall.

This goes a lot to tell me abt Nairaland. Over 2wks later a search of a human life was left sectionized but within minutes of happenings in BBA I read it on FP!

Jokers!

my brother this post has been on the front page before now, this is the second time this post is appearing on the front page perhaps because the girl has not been found. So i suggest you retract u above statement. Thanks
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by lindybest(f): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
one would've thought Jesus had bled enough when he was crucified ;Di'd rather plea his blood than bleed it all over again.i hope the kid is found ASAP..
grin
C@$# mun€£¥:
one would've thought Jesus had bled enough when he was crucified ;Di'd rather plea his blood than bleed it all over again.i hope the kid is found ASAP..
lolz..
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by BrightCar: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2013
bknight: If since 14th of august this thread on a search for a little girl just got to frontpage on d 29th then Nairaland may not really be worth my hype afterall.

Jokers!

DIRECTOR SEUN, PLS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, PLS CALL YOUR MODS TO ORDER, THEY PAY NO ATTENTION TO SERIOUS ISSUES,MOSTLY CELEBRITIES, UNCLAD PEOPLE AND THE LIKES THAT THEY BUSILY COMPETE TO ENTER FRONT PAGE.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by henryvirus(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2013

Jokers!

it seems u dnt really frequent nairaland. this story has made frontpage twice or more. i have seen it on frontpage before nw. so dnt castigate any mod.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Okijajuju1(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
BrightCar: OKIJA MAN, SALVATION IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, DON'T FOOL AROUND UNTIL ITS TOO LATE TO ESCAPE. JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU, HE STILL LOVES YOU.

Heheheheheee....

Jesus loves me?! lol..

#No Homo..
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by henryvirus(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls.dnt accuse any mod of not pushn d story to make frontpage. i suggest u withdraw ur unfounded accusations. peace
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Fadelex(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2013
lomprico:
Why din't he den use d God of Abraham, Isaac n Jacob? Where did u see the God of Adeboye n Oyedepo in d bible? You people shld b careful of how u pray, using ur pastors names just for eye-service sake. D case of pastor Ajanaku is still fresh. I belive some of his followers also used such phrase "god of ajanaku" alas cultists sang his burial rites.
are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob not mortal men? then Y did God referred to himself as their God? I know it's dangerous to call God of your spiritual leader cuz u can never tell if that man is serving a deity somewhere but it is personal, if someone has been praying in the name of his/her spiritual father's God and he's getting answer, den let the person be...

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by urchman101(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
God take control
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Stanlyag(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
de background looks like ancient roman empire
she will be found.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by swtme(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is so not good,I can't believe d church didn't publicise this.Well,I av never depend on man but God n I pray he takes her home safely cry
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Btruth: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
As the Lord liveth, this young girl shall be found alive very soon, and it will be to the glory of God in Jesus name.

Soon, your new topics here on Nairaland will be " Thanksgiving Ceremony From The Parent Of Oluwaseun" in Jesus name. And our songs here in nairaland will be "OLUWASEUN fun waa" very soon in Jesus name. Our Lord will never put us to shame in Jesus name. It shall be well with you & Oluwaseun wherever she is in Jesus name.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by naijaboy2012: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2013

Jokers!

This is how people expose their stupidity. Instead of pretending or trying to be Mr.KnowAll -why not simply ask if this is the first time this post is appearing on the FP or even if you show ignorance by saying why is it now just on FP-stop short of passing judgement. Rather-you assume to know all and start saying nonsense.

This is one of the few-if not the first articles that has appeared more than once on FP-even hot political articles havnt achieved this feat!

People keep perishing for lack of knowledge.

Its your shame that needs to be hidden.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by naijaboy2012: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
BrightCar: DIRECTOR SEUN, PLS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, PLS CALL YOUR MODS TO ORDER, THEY PAY NO ATTENTION TO SERIOUS ISSUES,MOSTLY CELEBRITIES, UNCLAD PEOPLE AND THE LIKES THAT THEY BUSILY COMPETE TO ENTER FRONT PAGE.

You need knowledge buddy! Check your facts before you open your mouth or press Enter on your keyboard.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by chilecharis(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ds news was posted here b4,immediately d redeem camp ended,does it mean ds girl has not been found?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.

ewwwwwww disgusting. xtian vampires.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Harbiurlah(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Igosun: She would be united with her parent very soon In shaa Allahu....amin
Ameen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by weebee(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oluwaseun will be found in Jesus name. The devil will be put to shame again and d the name of our God will be glorified over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.