Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56199 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by funnyx(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

Typical Nigerian! If you want to pray you no sabi God's name? Using phrases like God of Adeboye etc is wrong just call God by his name, He is the God of every living and non living, God of the whole universe.

8 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by thaoriginator: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Abi pastor don take am do.........? lipsrsealed
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki:

If you rightly acknowledge you do not have good security in Nigeria, are you expecting God to come down and be your maiguard? If God as you rightly said; is the greatest security, why is a girl missing on a supposed holy ground

This appears to be the reason RCCG is not broadcasting the issue.

Is this not double jeopardy for the people?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by bol2010: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki:

God is not your security. This is how you people have turned God into a dog. This is the hypocrisy here again. You have leaders chosen to be responsible for your security. You would rather leave them alone and be hassling God about your security. I don't get it.

If you rightly acknowledge you do not have good security in Nigeria, are you expecting God to come down and be your maiguard? If God as you rightly said; is the greatest security, why is a girl missing on a supposed holy ground

preach!! But aint ready to derail youngman
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2013
funnyx:

Typical Nigerian! If you want to pray you no sabi God's name? Using phrases like God of Adeboye etc is wrong just call God by his name, He is the God of every living and non living, God of the whole universe.

Are you minding them? They have turned mere mortal men to their spiritual idols.

Idolatry in its purest form.

8 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by born2boink(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki: NO, I have not seen her.

In a sane country, Nigerians will not be praying like most people have been hypocritically doing here. I don't understand this new madness of: ''The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo'' Like seriously! undecided

In a sane country, the Police would have been head-on with this case. Cadaver dogs would be out looking around the vicinity where this girl was last seen.

In a sane country, Redeem volunteer members would be all out in groups searching for this girl. Rather, hypocritically, everyone is praying to God to bring the girl back. I even heard, someone posted this news about this missing girl on Redeem facebook page and it was yanked off. Hmmmm!

In a sane country, Adeboye would use his contacts with the authorities up to the presidency to assist in finding this girl. He is a Pastor and a shepherd. Is it not in the bible where a shepherd will leave his 99 sheep just to find that one missing sheep. Why is Redeem church silent over this matter?

I hate religious hypocrisy. The family should prepare for the worst news, this is Nigeria.
I truly wish the parents see the kid and others should learn from this, those pastors have greed, if Adeboye daughter got missing, the entire 3 millions people attending the service will be searching, even some will even die in search, INTERPOL, FBI,ECOWAS and UN may likely be invited, I don't even trust GEJ to send 1 million soldier over there to help him search while Adeboye will be fasting. ...... But sadly, nigeria do not even mention God of Jesus, it is either God of Adeboye, God of Oyedepo, God of Babalola, God of Oshofa, God of Okotie, God of TP Joshua and forget what the bible says in new testament. Only the name of Jesus christ that count and not the name of this people you are using in replace Jesus. Even some are getting close to mention the "in the name of Adeboye/oyedepo, which is Kolomentality......Nigerians too Mumu. I am a redeemed member, Adeboye is not the problem but Nigerians themselves need better orientation and thoroughly reading of the bible, not taking the bible to the church and leaving them under the bed to go on with their criminal activities after their church service.......the more we go to church, the more the crime rate increases, Hell fire is waiting for many people provided if its truly exist

5 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

This is a new one. Which one is God of Adeboye and Oyedepo again?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Fadelex(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki:

Are you minding them? They have turned mere mortal men to their spiritual idols.

Idolatry is worse than the sin of witchcraft.
shut ur leaking bucal cavity... what's ur biz if he uses God of Adeboye to pray? didn't God say He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? try and respect others decision and hide your overflowing emotions...
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Pukkah:

This appears to be the reason RCCG is not broadcasting the issue.

Is this not double jeopardy for the people?
Obviously!

Why should the whole Redeem church be silent over this matter? Where is the love of Christ in this matter? But yet, people are hypocritically praying here.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by hardeywaley2012: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2013
God, pls answer oluwaseun ogungbemi prayer, pls stop then 4m crying

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Fadelex:
shut ur leaking bucal cavity... what's ur biz if he uses God of Adeboye to pray? didn't God say He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? try and respect others decision and hide your overflowing emotions...
Go and study your bible.

Those who know their God, shall be strong and do exploits! Knowing GOD is a personal or individual mission. Stop hiding under the name of mere mortal men and thinking it will move God on your matters. I know the GOD I serve. Not the God of Adeboye or Oyedepo. Infact, when this foolishness was tried in the New Testament, a demon beat the hell of out such people who tried it.

Go and know your GOD. It is a GOD I serve. Not the God of your spiritual idols.

8 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Suretreasure: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2013
It's my prayer that she will be find 'safe and sound'... AMEN
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by born2boink(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Pataki: NO, I have not seen her.

In a sane country, Nigerians will not be praying like most people have been hypocritically doing here. I don't understand this new madness of: ''The God of Adeboye and Oyedepo'' Like seriously! undecided

In a sane country, the Police would have been head-on with this case. Cadaver dogs would be out looking around the vicinity where this girl was last seen.

In a sane country, Redeem volunteer members would be all out in groups searching for this girl. Rather, hypocritically, everyone is praying to God to bring the girl back. I even heard, someone posted this news about this missing girl on Redeem facebook page and it was yanked off. Hmmmm!

In a sane country, Adeboye would use his contacts with the authorities up to the presidency to assist in finding this girl. He is a Pastor and a shepherd. Is it not in the bible where a shepherd will leave his 99 sheep just to find that one missing sheep. Why is Redeem church silent over this matter?

I hate religious hypocrisy. The family should prepare for the worst news, this is Nigeria.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Vansnickers: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2013
joshua idibia: Damm! I thought i saw dis grl in Yerima's compound dis morning!

It's not everything you joke about!

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I plead the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

Lol A self-acclaimed phaggot praying to a well-documented Homophobic God.

Oh the Irony! grin grin
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Eneze1(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2013
May the almighty God bring her back safe and sound and may she be protected any where she is

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by lomprico(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2013
Osama10: Nigeria is so so insecure.
News flash!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by lomprico(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Fadelex:
Why din't he den use d God of Abraham, Isaac n Jacob? Where did u see the God of Adeboye n Oyedepo in d bible? You people shld b careful of how u pray, using ur pastors names just for eye-service sake. D case of pastor Ajanaku is still fresh. I belive some of his followers also used such phrase "god of ajanaku" alas cultists sang his burial rites.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Empyv: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
I pity the poor girl but if i may ask must church services be in a crowded place? Must one travel all the way to ibadan expressway for revival or miracles? I still feel we need to reexamin our brains

3 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Tinkybabe(f): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
So the mods saw a need to push this thread to the front page after two weeks..smh.

4 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pataki: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2013
cutestme: Mind u, in dis same Nigeria, people ve gone missing for days, months and even years but yet returned home safe and sound. There's nothing God can not do.

You see this is why we become lazy to fix things in this country. We believe too much in the God of impossibilities. Yes there is nothing God cannot do, but God at the same time does not do everything for us human beings.

This is why we have a functioning brain. This is why there are institutions in place for us to use to achieve results. Unfortunately for us, we rather leave these institutions and start hassling God for the impossibilities. It is a shame.

What has the Redeem church done about this case? Or is it not the same God you lot are praying to here, that the same Redeem church and its leaders worships?
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Asabeq(f): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2013
No bro,he is right! That your prayer will be effective if you stop being gay ok.
How do you even feel lying on your fellow man,kiss him then have the guts to call God! Blasphemy! tongue

Please repent!
God of Oyedopo and Adeboye? Is God meant for only those two! I rather pray in the name of my father and mother who God used to bring me into this life!
Arrrrrrrrgh! I give up on you protestants!

Hezron Lorraine:
God help your ignorance.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Natasha2(f): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Tinkybabe: So the mods saw a need to push this thread to the front page after two weeks..smh.
same thing I thought, can u imagine after two weeks
@topic I pray the parents find their daughter.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2013
It is well. God will preserve her, wherever she might be.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Asabeq(f): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2013
And you shut your leaking anus! If a catholic calls mary who is the mother of Jesus,you will all attack the person *smh*
We northern christians are mostly at peace in the orthodox and ECWA church than your yoruba/Igbo made churches! Brainwashed cows led by fraudsters!
No apologies for saying that! sad

Fadelex:
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Eneze1(f): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2013
just posted her picture on my face book page, I enjoin everyone to pls follow suit, may God bless us all as we do this
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by victorv12(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2013
People are shouting blood of Jesus! Which blood of Jesus? Blood of Jesus for their carelessness! A young girl that's meant to be at home reading, eating and sleeping, for the foolishness of her religious parents searching for salvation, she's being moved around and not caring about her age and dangerous our country is, they lost her.

Is it by force we must indoctrinate these children to know GOD? Nigerians must wake up! Nobody should be careless to the extent of trying to satisfy a religious right at his/her own risk. Must a child know God more than knowing science and maths? Must someone search for salvation at one's own peril? How many of you can sacrifice your children to God? Nigerians should wake up! We're living in the land of blood suckers and vampires. Where ritual killers and kidnappers dwells. If you live in Nigeria and you're not vigilant with the reality that surrounds our enviroment, I'm sorry to say, you're gone!

Nigeria police and civil defense, abeg help us find pickin ooo! Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Pukkah:

This is a new one. Which one is God of Adeboye and Oyedepo again?
Trust these men worshippers na.lol

I pray the girl is found. I don't even want to imagine what the parent are going through now.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by funnyx(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2013
Empy v: I pity the poor girl but if i may ask must church services be in a crowded place? Must one travel all the way to ibadan expressway for revival or miracles? I still feel we need to reexamin our brains

Exactly, many Nigerians Christians need to examine their brain, why should we even have 3 million people in one place and believe there will be no incident? Even here in the UK when pastor Adeboyejo came for the festival of life in Manchester I didn't attend though I live in Manchester. I watched the programme online because with 2 young children and a heavily pregnant wife I will not risk going to such a crowded place simply for safety reasons.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Shekson(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Fadelex:
Thus the difference between Pastors and Prophets
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Lol at God of Adebayo!

You don't even know who really is the God of Adebayo !

Nigerians.....and the see some foolish brainwashed followers clicking like.
Oh my!

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Some days back, there was a missen yoruba child on FP, now today, this...where arew those møгøns and hediots who say that kidnapping is done only in the SE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.