Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56406 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Pukkah: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
^^^Let the wise take heed.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Mrsmansson(f): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
It is not only about camp grounds
Even in our small churches(children section)
Insecurity is High
Had a room mate in school who lost her neice in a catholic church
Thats some years ago
In the children dept of my church anyone just walks in and out.drop any child or pick anyone
I raised it as an issue and they said Fear not thy Lord is here
Am scared to drop off my daughter.she is just 23 months old
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by pickabeau1: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
You are right

Daycare centers/Churches or schools should institute a tag system where only the matching band/tag can pick a child

May God help us

Mrs mansson: It is not only about camp grounds
Even in our small churches(children section)
Insecurity is High
Had a room mate in school who lost her neice in a catholic church
Thats some years ago
In the children dept of my church anyone just walks in and out.drop any child or pick anyone
I raised it as an issue and they said Fear not thy Lord is here
Am scared to drop off my daughter.she is just 23 months old
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I want to believe Oluwaseun was found safe and sound.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by thorpido(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
taryour:
I want to believe Oluwaseun was found safe and sound.
Not yet.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by taryour(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
thorpido:
Not yet.

OMG its almost 2 years. Am speechless and feel so bitter.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
soreola:
Please please please, I'm begging you all in the name of God, please if you know anything about this little girl please call the #s listed. please this is my friends relative E jor...

The name of the little adorable 5 year old girl is Oluwaseun Ogungbemile and she was last seen at the Redemption Camp (Lagos - Ibadan) just before noon on Friday, 9th August '13. We shall be very grateful to receive ANY information that may lead to the reunion of Oluwaseun with her family who as you can imagine are traumatised at the moment. Pls call 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058 or contact the nearest police station if you have any information on her whereabouts. Thanks.

Pls put on front page pls pls! God bless y'all!
is she still found? Oh my God. I will try to call the number

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.