Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade (6549 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict / SURE-P Is Broke, Kolade Tells Senate / Dr. Christopher Kolade, SURE-P Chairman Resigns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by Peterwins(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
The GIS, Sure-P, You-Win and other programmes targeted at solving youth unemployment are just a drop in the ocean. To seriously tackle youth unemployment the federal government must consider giving all NYSC graduands a one-off Grant of at least N250,000.

This will achieve the following:
1. Create instant entrepreneurs and employers of labour thereby reducing unemployment.
2. Increase the inflow of funds towards SME.
3. Reduce the burden of finding start-up capital for most enterprising youths/graduates.
4. Reduce the pressure of graduates seeking the few government jobs available.
5. Social security.

However the critics of this one-off grant may say;

1. It will lead to inflation.
2. It is unsustainable.
3. It is unaffordable.
4. It will make some graduates lazy.

My answer to the critics:
1. There will always be inflation. An extra N90billion cannot lead to hyper-inflation.
2. It is very sustainable. N250,000 x about 360,000 NYSC graduands a year = N90billion or about $562million. The NYSC spends more than this every fiscal year.
3. Very affordable compared to the various funds stolen each year by hyper over-inflated government contracts, crude oil theft, ghost workers/pensioners, spurious subsidy claims,etc.
4. We will always find lazy and non-enterprising youths who will simply just waste the financial grants given to them on frivolities.
5. The overall benefits out-weighs the costs.

This one-off grant can reduce unemployment by at least 50% if the policy is well executed. Also it can be used as a realistic campaign strategy for any serious political party that really seeks the welfare of its youth and entire citizens.

1 Like

Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by zinaunreal(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
nadia_SA:
We both know who needs more prayers..

SA; HIV land - R-A-P-I-S-T-Z- Drugs addicts- Violent Humans. Who has more problems LoL. Our own far better ooo
Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
zinaunreal:

SA; HIV land - R-A-P-I-S-T-Z- Drugs addicts- Violent Humans. Who has more problems LoL. Our own far better ooo
niGeria.. C u can fit our problems in one sentence while it will take a whole week for me to mention urs..

Mtsheeeeeew
[s]deep inside u know ur country needs more prayers [/s]

No vex..
Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by Kanwulia: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
50 MILLION NIGERIANS OUT OF NIGERIA! cheesy
ONLY 2O MILLION 'EMPLOYED'!
70 MILLION ARE CHILDREN!!!

Wahala dey o! cry

1 Like

Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by seye15627(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
lukmonolakunmi: I totally agree with you and I often wonder why the law or the senate has neva thought of encouraging the so called x-public offices holder
( we all no have looted government money and decided to go invest the loots in another man's country, building and developing their economy for them, solving lots of problems facing their economy. Problems dispersed across all sector of the economy in our country, that these so called X-leaders can still see and touch even when both their eyes and both their hands are being rendered useless)
to invest the money (I don't want to use 'loot' in this situation) back into the economy and provide a kind of a protective law hindering them from being totally probed, as all effort made in the past to prevent public offices holder from looting failed even to the level of our Local government councellors offices.

Am just saying...

My Fanta don finish sh
love dis but what I know is that the senators are the enemies of progress in this country because I fink these people should be common ordinary citizens like us all, feeling @ least 50-70% of the hardship we ar all facing then it would be easy to make reasonable laws that will benefit the common man and the environ but now they ar all well fed to the brim that they can neva feel our pain thus even subjecting us to more self destroying time bomb which I called the zombie education cos it has not moved us forward a bit compared to the numerous resources we have both in human and natural, lets ruminate abt it 2geda, if this type of EDU is the way forward why haven't been a solution to the probs on ground since we have a high % of the d so called educated people in Niaja but for me I don't think reading all d good but useless textbooks presently in our institutions shud be called Education. Pls guys,lets solutions roll in, I know u ar educated, so how do we bring these senatoers to our level so that they could make good laws for us to hold the government by the throat and as u know in yoruba that"ti ile ba da gbogbo wa ni ole" so the house(Niaja) is quiet now that is why they can steal and if its u too, u will do the same. Gbam!
Re: 40 Million Nigerians Jobless - Kolade by kingsman72: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2013
HOW TO OPEN AND VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN BANNED COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA.

Here we go, I am not a fan of screen shot because, 90% of screen shot on how to make money online are fakes that the so called guru edited to their choice and sell to you.
Without too much story, let’s go straight to the point. Here we go;
Open your browser in the address bar type www.pdproxy.com, navigate the site to where to signup and also download their software. I heard somebody said why pdproxy don’t worry you will get to know it soon. Just keep reading to know why. Install it in your pc. Don’t worry about upgrading to premium account for now, you can upgrade it anytime any day.
Open the pdproxy you just installed on your pc. Am sure by this time you have your modem connected to your pc. Now click on the pdproxy. You will see connect, click on it and wait for like 20 – 40 seconds for it to connect. Open any of your browser, in the address bar type www.fakenamegenerator.com generate a male or female name as the case may be.
The information you will use in the generated name is as follows;
First name: mark
Last name: Johnson
Address: 4482 Davis Avenue
City: San Francisco
State: California
Zip code: CA 93106
Email: markjohnson@yahoo.com
Phone: 707-786-7112
These are the ones you are required to use;
Address: 4482 Davis Avenue
City: San Francisco
State: California
Zip code: CA 93106
Phone: 707-786-7112
Now you need to create a special gmail account or yahoo as the case may be. Be careful don’t ever use this special email for any other thing online just for paypal only be warned.
Now open your browser, in the address bar type www.paypal.com
In the space for first name and last name, write your real name. the same to space for email (write the special email you just opened) because paypal will send you a confirmation message
To the address provided. Submit your form and paypal will send a confirmation message to the email provided, go to your email and complete the registration. After that paypal will redirect you to page looks like this;
CONGRATULATION! You have signed up for a paypal business account
Use markjohnson@yahoo.com
Confirmation no;
0001-3414-2177-2671-8499
Then, for verification click here http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7984046104237449261#editor/target=post;postID=8288597823878416558;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

TO YOUR SUCCESS +2348066366419

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Declares For PDP, Running For Lagos Guber / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. / Court Sacks Regina Daniels’ Husband Ned Nwoko, Withdrew Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.