Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (26839 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by deeptesting(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Über-Pissed:

INEC presidential forms come with a facsimile copy of buhari's filled form which serves as a guide to first time aspirants.

This cracked me up...However,i love the disciplinary stand of Buhari,Idiagbob regime and truth be said that is the kind of tough rulers (not leaders) that Nigeria is in need of right now,a disciplinarian and honest individual but i am afraid that Buhari has lost this good qualities of his; considering the criminal record of individuals in his APC just like PDP...If voted will Buhari have the courage to prosecute those indicted and those accused of fraudulently converting state fund to their personal use with pending cases in Court? It is all about politics and as at the last time i checked Mr.Buhari you are free to contest the election if given the opportunity but the Nigerian Electorate will decide your fate... #2015tinsonmymind.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by nerodenero: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2013
duality: ONLY THE ACN goons will be against Buhari's candidacy. Buhari knows this. I support Buhari contesting. If Buhari is not given the ticket,Then the merger is a failure.
If he is given the ticket, then sorry pal, a fumbling Jonathan is far better for me than an extremist like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Sijo01(f): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2013
So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2013
If he actually said that then am afraid there will be more killing in d north after d election,most of d rtd Generals from d north dont trust him and will work against his interest as usuall and what do we get? MORE BLOODSHEED
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by gentlepal: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2013
God will never allow him win .Make him go hug transformer
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by bignene(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2013
then u shall die.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ignis: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2013
I thought APC have a better candidate than this blood sucking boko haram.

The acceptance of merging with terrorist CPC is the death of innocent ACN.

Am happy because if Buhari is the presidential candidate of APC, its going to be a walk over for PDP as usual.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Ad4(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Buhari should go and rest,he has nothing to offer this country and for APC,I don't understand them. The interest of APC is to take over from PDP,wait is there agenda for transformation?They keep talking against PDP and think that ia the way to take over power.Nigerians are wise now.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Den u MUST DIE!!!!!
Wotz ur probzwen are we goin 2 have oour own chance wen d old ones wont step-down
Abeg DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Lordlexy: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Moranic responses from confutionist. Go through the thread again and tell me where the General made that statement. In a bid to soil him, you become as clueless as your leaders. Nigerians are wise now. If there is any debate, it should be the failure of your party to maximise the potentials at disposal after over 13yrs in office, and not this cheap campaign to insult the person of the General who undoubtedly is miles ahead of your leaders personality wise. May you need to be schooled to realise that, age doesn't make good leadership but integrity, honesty, accountability and the fear of God which the General never lack. His records are there for us to see, that should be the bases of selecting a leader and not this ranting to cast aspersion on him which, honestly is becoming rather too dry, boring, unpopular and unsaleable. Pls dry something else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2013
la!:
many here obviously did not read the article....

They are igbos with hatred running in their veins. Those guys must not be allowed near Aso Rock as president or VP.

They lack vision, moral and anything good but tribalism and all that means negatives including crime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by pheesayor(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2013
I only said that I will not present myself to contest but my party members said they want me to remain in the race. But I said the new party will follow due process in selecting candidates right from ward level to national level. “Since I am in the new party as a member, if after consultations they include me among their aspirants I will not reject their offer. This is what I want people to know. “I want people to be patient with what we are doing now.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2013
Oh Death where art thou? angry
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by optimusprime2(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2013
Tor, that means he is trying to say "He'll soon die before 2015"
cos aint Nobody got time for him by 2015...
Point Blank, The End.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by EasternLeopard: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2013
YAWNS. GEJ has won if Buhari shows his face.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nevahateme(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2013
I don hear, next pls
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2013
gramci: This evil man destroyed second republic
he actually saved yall from the likes of Jim Nwobodo and Umaru Dikko. Go learn ur history and stop wasting our precious seconds on reading ur nonsensical posts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by LEXYCOM: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2013
So be it....
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2013
nerodenero: If he is given the ticket, then sorry pal, a fumbling Jonathan is far better for me than an extremist like Buhari.
yes, the man who became a Billionaire in Dollars less than 5yrs after trading the lecture hall for politics--- and doesn't give a damn about declaring his assets to u, is better than the man who can't even pay his Abuja rent even though he's tasted all the juiciest posts Nigerian Govt has to offer. Smart choice, buddy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ibromugaga(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Na wa o buhari no go wake up from dat dream wey tell am say him go rule one day?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2013
can him bcom Abraham Lincon of nigeria am just watchin n 2oi5 what wll happen then shocked weda he wll cry still cry again as a losser cry
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Seyixyz: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2013
I tink d title given 2 d content of his speech is not fair..Why all dis religious & regional hatred jus because he is a Muslim 4rm d North..I'm a Christian & i condem in totality all d harsh sentiment xpressed here by u pple..Its not lyk GEJ has fared any beta..Or has he?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by felix1012: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2013
I pray u will never live to see dat 2015 in jesus name,only if ur intentions are evils. "weëre agbaya"
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2013
stardragon: can him bcom Abraham Lincon of nigeria am just watchin n 2oi5 what wll happen then shocked weda he wll cry still cry again as a losser cry
Jahhhhhhh!!!! See why Buhari is fighting so that money used to buy Private jets can be pumped into the Educational Sector?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by abikelat(f): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Well,let us wait and see,who knows if death will actually take him before then undecided
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by phineas: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2013
May God bless the peoples General,General Muhammadu Buhari,we believe in your vision for Nigeria,May all who hate you live to see the new Nigeria under your rule.

May God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by MissOpe(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2013
Come 2015,if u dnt vote jonathan or Buhari who then will u vote 4?
Just wondering.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by adubiay: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2013
The problem with nigerian is ignorance, expecially the so called youth, I am sure most the noise maker here did not even read the message before typing or fthey read and just decided to insult buhari or they don't even understand what they read. am really sorry for this country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Lordlexy: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

They are igbos with hatred running in their veins. Those guys must not be allowed near Aso Rock as president or VP.

They lack vision, moral and anything good but tribalism and all that means negatives including crime.
Osun Original, i clicked you like because you made alot of sense. When ethnicity rather than integrity becomes a culture for some ppl, mediocrity and selfishness becomes the only stock in trade. These are ppl barren of sound arguement to drive home their point. Propaganda such as this is becoming rather unpopular. If anyone has any cogent reason(s) why Buhari shouldn't contest, it will be wise to present your points intelligently than hidding under the canopy of trabalism and mischieve to utter speculative gibberish that lack substance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by redsun(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Miss Ope: Come 2015,if u dnt vote jonathan or Buhari who then will u vote 4?
Just wondering.

Vote for the likes of Pat Utomi.

Vote for the real change.Vote for for a silent revolution.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2013
I think the MODS should stop this thread. Buhari at any time never said only death will stop him from contesting in 2015.
He never said so. All these baseless criticisms should be stopped without delay.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Kokobig: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Only God Says Yes To Everything, So let us wait for that time. grin[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Pantami’s Fake Professorship Joins Other Intellectual Frauds / General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.