Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (26841 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by dokson(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
WE NEED GOOD AND GOD FEARING LEADERS.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by 1oracle(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Longeria: Only death will stop you from losing. Buhari’s belief that the solution to all Nigeria problems only on his hands remains his undoing. Well, time shall tell.
Time has only one thing to tell us based on buhari's presidential ambition except that he will lose as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by 1oracle(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
dokson: WE NEED GOOD AND GOD FEARING LEADERS.
We don't have such leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by cumpaddre(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
If APC doesn't flaunt a Fashola/Okorocha ticket, dey shud 4get it.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by bakynes(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
The only problem I have with Gen.Buhari is dat why is he desperate to rule?INEC needs to do something abt that.They need to learn from the US democracy where no one contest for an office more than once. He also needs to show us he is nt affiliated to BH.Asides that Buhari is a credible man with good records. As for GEJ he has nothing to offer this country the earlier we vote him out of Aso rock the better for dis nations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by brut(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
I pity u .where is the 2nd niger bridge?if you like,keep sleeping.You bera wake up
Billyonaire: Nawao. Buhari has the right to contest election and Nigerians have the right to decide who their president should be. GEJ has done remarkly well in so many sectors like defeat of terrorism, power roadmap, airports, 2nd Niger bridge, enugu international, amajiri schools, etc.

The choice is for voters. I believe GEJ is the best presipresident in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by authenticblack: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Buhari, you are not a man of you word. How can I trust you,is it by force. The words you said after loosing election brought about the BH thing, only God knows what this one will result to if you loose this time

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by bakynes(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
cumpaddre: If APC doesn't flaunt a Fashola/Okorocha ticket, dey shud 4get it.

I think this combination will unseat Jonathan.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ShineuEye: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
bakynes:

I think this combination will give GEJ unseat Jonathan.

Fashola's tribalism is his undoing, same reason Awolowo never ruled NIgeria.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
As you have decreed so shall it be, may death stop you from contesting in 2015, Insha Allah.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Myself2:

I thought you were a mosquito and only sucked blood,why are you now sounding like a goat.
Oh I see,you and Buhari are partners in the blood sucking vice.#
Away with Buhari;vicious blood-sucking demon
where the fawk are ur manners dude

GOSH!! You're giving me the impression "your muda dropped you on your head when u where a kid"....

Tribalism won't take u anywhere bro...
I'm not surprised thieves like u dont him there cos we both know what it means

=
(no more dough to loot)
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Only death could separate you from 2015 and only than we shall celebrate and say fair-well msg come 2015..
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by brut(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chai!who has done this to u? u r so ignorant.When you talk about loot n corrpution,Buhari is far from the list..obasanjo even confirmed that
Billygee2u:

THANK YOU 1000TIMES,I AM GLAD THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS HAVE WOKEN UP FROM SLUMBER.BUHARI AND LIKES IN THE NORTH, USED ALL THE NATIONS WEALTH TO CARE AND SAVED FOR THEIR UNBORN GENERATIONS,WHILE NORTH WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY.THAT PRESIDENTIAL SEAT IN ABUJA IS THE ONLY THING BUHARI CAN NEVER SMELL NOR TOUCH AGAIN TILL HE DIE.BUHARI IS OVER-AMBITIOUS AND WILL END UP SQUANDERING ALL HIS LOOT ON ELECTION CONTEST.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Jorussia(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
i think buhari should just forget about his presidential ambition,he is too old 4 d present nija political development,if he insist on contesting let them allow him,if has forgotten let me remind him that ACN,has the highest number of govs in APC,SO they will determine who gets d ticket.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Jorussia(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
buhari should just forget it
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by caesaraba(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
bettercreature:
God spear our lives

Speak for yourself buddy.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by bakynes(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Don't mistake Tribalism for transformation.how many times are we going to tell you he didn't deport only igbos other tribes were also involved.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by traffickz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
bettercreature: I will vote for him
God spear our lives

If God spears your life U will either vote in heaven or Hell.

God will spare my life and I will not vote Buhari if He eventually gets the APC ticket.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by omenka(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
The mods should either take down this thread or repharse the topic to reflect what Buhari truely said!

The man said Only death would make him quit politics! How does that equate to sayin only death would make him stop running for president?

And the useless hoardes of protozoa on this forum, in their usual nature of not reading anything but just the title of a thread before comenting, are jumping all over the place devouring every piece of the misleading title like pirannas on a drowning mammal.

Even more appaling is that the thread made FP with the title remaining unchanged!

This is absolutely unbecoming of Seun and every other administa
tor of this site! So disapointed!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by buchilino(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
IN UR DREAMS, IF THIS slowpoke THINKS DAT NIGERIANS CAN BE EASILY DECEIVED, HIS WASTING HIS TIME. WAT NOW HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE HE IS CAPABLE OF BEING A NATIONAL LEADER THAN A RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL LEADER. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by delors(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
At least now he knows what it means to write JAMB 5 times and still fail grin grin grin grin ...
Anyway, we already know the results of the 2015 presidential election if he death does not prevent him from contesting.

Buhari - second
somebody else - first
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Longeria(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
unmask: typical Nigerians....cant see even when its staring them in the face......well in your beclouded minds when you decide to vote pdp in for a 5th tenure know you have sold your right to complain and may the devil punish a thousand times anyone that votes pdp in and then comes back to complain
I will vote them and criticise when they go wrong
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by delors(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
buchilino: IN UR DREAMS, IF THIS slowpoke THINKS DAT NIGERIANS CAN BE EASILY DECEIVED, HIS WASTING HIS TIME. WAT NOW HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE HE IS CAPABLE OF BEING A NATIONAL LEADER THAN A RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL LEADER. lipsrsealed
He is a dreamer na...he is gonna come second again...we already know his position.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by delors(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
rafhell: Waiting for bakare his running mate
Bros don return to church o..the works of God must move on.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by yemight2776(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: pls dont let the issue of tribalism eat deep into your brain(that's if u have any).....

I believe in trying something new.
IMHO, they cant be more worse than the leading polilooters party .....

I mean someone's gotta kick that clueless modafawker from aso rock and put this nation on course....
u dey crazy and na Buhari we bring tht change abi....u better dey use dis ur God giving brain at tyms.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by delors(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
authentic black: Buhari, you are not a man of you word. How can I trust you,is it by force. The words you said after loosing election brought about the BH thing, only God knows what this one will result to if you loose this time
True! That guy started BH ferocity in 2009 in Maiduguri.
But wait o...how come people like Buhari and co no dey get kidney problems, liver cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease or all those debilitating old life attacks? Na wah o. Abi stroke and diabetes don go strike as well?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ceejayluv(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Misleading Title... Sun News strategy.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by drdams: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
U are an irrational being.
Aw stable was democracy during d military era where Awo was active?
Shine u Eye:

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by SplendidE(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
I dislyk fake people#wannabes*
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by HonKontigi: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gej and his supporters including ijaw brats ranting on nairaland shiver in their pants on the mention of Buhari. The man got 12 million real votes with CPC- he will surely surpass that under APC especially with implosion in PDP and given that Gej's attempt to use religion as in 2011 isn't working this time around.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by buchilino(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Gej and his supporters including ijaw brats ranting on nairaland shiver in their pants on the mention of Buhari. The man got 12 million real votes with CPC- he will surely surpass that under APC especially with implosion in PDP and given that Gej's attempt to use religion as in 2007 isn't working this time around.
NOW THIS THE BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY. MEN IS THIS GUY SERIOUS OR LIVING IN A DREAM. I DONT LIKE GEJ ADMINISTRATION BUT HE FAR FAR FAR BETA THAN BUHARI. LIKE IT OR NOT APC WILL NEVA GIVE BUHARI THEIR TICKET. THEY KNOW BETA THAN 2 HIM THEIR TICKET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.