Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (26838 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by waternogetenemy: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sant-1m: 6:27pm
One of the greatest American president that ever ruled them contested so many times and lost at different levels. My question to all Buhari haters is,

So Buhari is American founding Fathers? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee, spare me ur trash and shut it.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by killuminati(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
francis4real: is it Arewa People Congress or Armour Personal Carers. God when will this useless man stop deceiving him self, we Nigerians are saying we don't want u. Chikena kajiko?
you and who?
Speak for ursef dummmmyundecided
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Jman06(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
This man wants 2 cry for d 4th time,i am tired of seeing a grown man cry,can't he honorably go and rest?!It's GEJ all d way come 2015.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ignis: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
abikelat: Well,let us wait and see,who knows if death will actually take him before then undecided
Sure, he will definitely die before this year runs out.

Reason:

The death of Buhari is the beginning of peace in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by AHA1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Insha Allah, come 2015 kari jini biri jini

no be me talk am oooooo

Na Alh. Buhari talk am
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lordlexy: Moranic responses from confutionist. Go through the thread again and tell me where the General made that statement. In a bid to soil him, you become as clueless as your leaders. Nigerians are wise now. If there is any debate, it should be the failure of your party to maximise the potentials at disposal after over 13yrs in office, and not this cheap campaign to insult the person of the General who undoubtedly is miles ahead of your leaders personality wise. May you need to be schooled to realise that, age doesn't make good leadership but integrity, honesty, accountability and the fear of God which the General never lack. His records are there for us to see, that should be the bases of selecting a leader and not this ranting to cast aspersion on him which, honestly is becoming rather too dry, boring, unpopular and unsaleable. Pls dry something else.

his only record is how he truncated government and how he served under abacha
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by gramci: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
gr8femfred: it seems u don't read d msg well.u judge base on Head line..try and read d msg well

who killed 2nd republic.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by lanightdavido(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Euroclydon: A desperate man is a dangerous man... Nigerians pls shine ur eye and lets help push this man back to his age group, his generation's has outlived its usefulness
hey,no abuse my papa anyhw oo
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by abdulrahman23: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Go ahead buhari we support u.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
I read through hoping to hear his suggestions to our problems but as usual he disappointed me.

He told us Nigeria’s problems like we have 4gotten them.

We need someone who will suggest alternative solutions to our problems and not just list then because even the Ghanians can list our problems.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by donem: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
In 2 words, 'Hopeless fellow'
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Bulkwide111: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
;DThen death shall u die!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Mikkychuks(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Oga forget it
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by rmho(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Buhari,note dat only death can stop you from failing 2015 election if you contest.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by gramci: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2013
ProfSule:

Mumu, paid worker.

prof stupidity, useless jihadist
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Pain(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2013
So Be it! Let The Reaper Go to Work
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by JungleBoot: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2013
this same dude said 2011 was his last...despicable me!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by cjrane: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Gen Buhari is an incorruptible man. I have had concerns about his radical religious views and military background,which could plunge the nation into constitutional crisis like Obasanjo did by disrespecting the laws of the land.But, i have also been wondering why some people are so afraid of him contesting the APC primaries. Could they be afraid that Buhari will not agree to play ball? I am beginning to suspect that some people want him to stay in the background so that they can enter government and continue with corrupt enrichment. In that case, i support Buhari to contest and win if possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.