Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? (671 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
You meet a girl you date and get married, 8months of body work no sign of pregnancy. You both visit doctor, he says nothing is wrong with both of you.

Now how long will you wait before try another woman? By trying I mean adultery, because you won't marry her and then try to see if she gets pregnant.

Will you wait 1 year, 2 yrs, 10yrs or more? And what if u tried another woman and she got pregant what will you do?

Will you marry 2 wives as a christian or father the child in secret?

Or will u rather adopt than try another woman?
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by jmoore(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
I will wait till forever.
She is my "helpmate" and not a "baby producing machine"

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2013
This is whats wrong with the world... angry
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by temi4fash(m): 4:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Gosh....
Where u sleeping wen u man ur vows..
Marriage is for better for worse, in sickness in health till death do u part..
Mr man u made a vow stick to it..
U should b encouraging her dat all is well not having second thought na..

1 Like

Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 15, 2013
temi4fash: Gosh....
Where u sleeping wen u man ur vows..
Marriage is for better for worse, in sickness in health till death do u part..
Mr man u made a vow stick to it..
U should b encouraging her dat all is well not having second thought na..

Gbam!
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by xynerise: 5:00am On Aug 15, 2013
@Op. I will not make it sound easy to decide like other guys are making it.

In Africa and Nigeria precisely, an arrival of a child is one of the happiest moment in marriage. As men, we might be tempted to marry another wife despite the confirmation of the doctor that we are both normal. It only takes TRUE LOVE to endure and hope for a child till whatever years.

Many marriages are not based on love and I believe it is possible for the man to have extra-marital affair in such marriage.
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2013
This is what happens when people marry for the wrong reasons.
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by AAlozie(m): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2013
I pray not to be in such a situation!
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2013
@op what if the problem is from the man? How will you feel if your wife dumps you when you can't give her children? Or if she allows other men to sleep with her just to make babies for you since u are incapable of giving her one?

1 Like

Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by djeezy(m): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2013
nne3870: @op what if the problem is from the man? How will you feel if your wife dumps you when you can't give her children? Or if she allows other men to sleep with her just to make babies for you since u are incapable of giving her one?

Exactly, we should live and let live.
Re: Guys How Long Can You Wait For A Child Before Trying Another Woman? by mekaboy(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2013
nne3870: @op what if the problem is from the man? How will you feel if your wife dumps you when you can't give her children? Or if she allows other men to sleep with her just to make babies for you since u are incapable of giving her one?

I said the doctor said there is nothing wrong with both of them, but in the process of trying his luck elsewhere he gets the other woman pregnant.

But if she tries such with me, she simply has to refund the bride price I paid and move in with the man that got her pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Elenu:" Half Naked Girls Are Hot While Well Dressed Girls Are Beautiful / My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.