Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins (127838 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by ketoprofen(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dbeliever: If reference is taken only from the Yorubas then the whole thing is a total mess. The Yoruba people are gifted naturally by God for the delivery of twins. Giving birth to twins has nothing to do with diet. If any body want twins, he simply marry from such family. And even if you marry from such family there is no 100% guarantee. In Benue state for instance, their are several families that are known for twin birth but they know nothing about the wild yam.

Factors associated with twinning :

1) family history of d woman
2) dietary factors eg some yam species, soya beans
3) assisted reproduction eg invitro fertilizatio, use of clomiphene citrate to achieve pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by propzncribz: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
I think its called water yam cos that the only other specie of yam I know.

Tip: best enjoyed when cooked as yam porridge cos its slimy like okro
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by sunjongs(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ogbono Mixed with honey does that magic if taken table spoon1x2 daily
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
@OP
The wild yam is verily available in IITA in Ibadan.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by HARMYMY(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
wild yam is Esuru in yoruba::: it has funny taste like light bitter
it consume time to cook' most people buy it cook from those woman that sell it''''

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Okay, good to know!!!
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by InvertedHammer: 4:18am On Aug 18, 2013
/
All na wash.

SOLUTION:

TO have one child....missionary style
To have a twin...the woman has to be on top
To have a triplet....wheel barrow style
TO have quadruplet....reverse cowgirl style

It is as simple as that

//
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2013
Correct adey go IITA naw naw to stuck my kennel with the wild yam,make my neopilitan mastiff wey dey born 10 before born 20 or more .abi cos anytin dat works on human mostly works on dogs too.Oluyole wa o. O n bo le o.oloyun ibeta o pon omo o.park well grin grin grin
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by iyimide(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2013
What I think is most important are the enzymes involved. I mean the enzymes the wild yam secretes when it is consumed.
I once googled it and found the name of the enzyme. I think it is the same enzyme which allows for multiple ovulation.
What I think is that as soon as the enzyme is found, proceed to a pharmacist and buy a synthentic one which has been made into a tablet. The good thing is that this types are better than just persistent consumption of Wild yams.. This has a dosage and success is much guaranteed. Remember that drugs which cause multiple ovulation can make you born quadriplets o!
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Jackpax1000gma: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Had no idea that a food could do this. Very interesting.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by naijainfogalery: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Find all these foods listed on http://www.nigerianfoods.com
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Bograd83(f): 4:05am On Jul 21, 2016
O boy I need to start buying yams from ekiti o anytime am plying Abuja-Lagos[sub][/sub]

I NEED TO BE CALLED MAMA EJIMA(TWO BOYS).I need not girls ooo.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by stellytwinkle(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Hi, my name is Stella and I am the CEO of 1000 by 200 initiative.
1000 for 200 initiative is a platform aimed at empowering all at a very little cost.
So, for #1,000, you would get to learn 200 recipes and ideas! Amazing, isn't it?
Learning would take place in the following forms:
1. Audios
2. Visuals ( pictures )
3. Audio - Visuals ( videos ).
Experts would take you on a one - on - one training.
These recipes and ideas are divided into the following categories:
Category 1: SNACKS - 25 Items
Category 2: SOUPS - 25 items
Category 3: DRINKS - 20 items
Category 4: ICE CREAM - 20 items
Category 5:CAKES - 20 items
Category 6: SMOOTHIES - 20 items
Category 7: DISHES - 20 items
Category 8: RESTAURANT DELICACIES - 10 items
Category 9: HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS - 10 items
Category 10: WIG MAKING - 10 items
Category 11: BEAD MAKING - 10 items
Category 12: EXTRAS - 10 items
These items sums up to 200.
Training would be on for 3 weeks.
Price: #1000
Date : August 7th - August 27th
Time : 3pm - 5pm daily
Venue: WhatsApp
Interested persons should pay the sum of #1,000 to this account:
Account no: 0214302005
Bank name: GTBank
Account name: Ukpabio Stella
After payment, send in your name, phone number and proof of payment to 08183615538. After confirmation, you would be automatically added to the group.
Details of items to be learnt would be made available to you on the platform once payment has been made.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
1000 for 200 initiative - Changing lives
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nedlog01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Golden Morn Unsuitable For Children Under 3 Years / Nigerian Traditional Wedding Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.