Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:48 AM

Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins (127836 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by chizel: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2013
If this is true I will like to know more about it bcs I so much like to have twins
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2013
babz09: Am from Ekiti too,and am a living witness,my Gran Ma had 3set of twins,buh most of dem died remaining my dad who died few weeks ago.but I want to believe dis assertion.and I hope to have a set of Twins too some day.because my immediate elder Sis has a set of twins too. angry
it's just in your genes. RIP to your dad tho
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by 2scorehigh(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2013
OP, it's not that I am discouraging you and your friend but I think must warn you that you should be aware that sometimes shits can happen and in the process of eating WILD yams with a view of making twins, instead of getting cash-pumping twins like PSquare, you guys might just end up making SIAMESE twins which incidentally, sorry to say it, just happens to look like yams.

See gobe.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by John1305(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Bright2: Go to the market ,buy plantain that is conjoin though the price is different from others,eat it as it does thesame thing too.
shocked
Bright2: Go to the market ,buy plantain that is conjoin though the price is different from others,eat it as it does thesame thing too.
bros.. That one na cojoined twin na.. Siamese

How about.. Isu

7 billion. You no de fear? Abi you win Jackpot?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by donkefe(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2013
oh my God! This is interesting. Pls i really need this remedy for twins. Cos i luv twins pass food. Ahahahahah ungry go just kill me die. Lol
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Rhemma007: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2013
The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant[i]The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant[/i]The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by burningspear(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
elrony:

same character and morals have been molested and gang-banged by d so called leaders,sorry i meant rulers!!

Buh seriously u don't dig sarcasm??...too bad,grand dad!!

Think about it, take event logs. Our ways aren't better than those of the leaders/rulers! The logs in your eyes aren't important, but that on others? Internal audit check and re-alignment to true values/morals have become very imperative for every Nigerian youth. Only then can we stand with clean hands to judge them, and chase them to whence they came.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by UIA04(f): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2013
wacthed a docvmentary on tv that spoke on the same issue dont know if it is igbo ora but they eat this yam with okra soup and it is believe from research that that is the cause of multiple births
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by dimexilux(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Jaywilzee: U wan cause overpopulatiON abi?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by dimexilux(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Jaywilzee: U wan cause overpopulatiON abi?
Lol
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
donkefe: oh my God! This is interesting. Pls i really need this remedy for twins. Cos i luv twins pass food. Ahahahahah ungry go just kill me die. Lol

Who be u? Am sure u have a baby factory! U wan dey sell two at a blow abi?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhemma007: The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant[i]The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant[/i]The name of d yam is "usu yeke"
check out in omuo ekiti they av it in abundant

Hey, Mr. man, stop fooling urself! See how u just ended up deceiving urself. Smh

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by yomisley: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2013
pls i would like to know the name of this yam , because i like twin and i want my wife to gave birth to twins
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2013
yomisley: pls i would like to know the name of this yam , because i like twin and i want my wife to gave birth to twins

Work harder on bed as a man. It's not by yam

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2013
DAY11.:
angry
i hope say no be that bitter style type of yam. Kia i eat am tire o, na subsitute 4 yam. And i come like am later, but only say e no dey quick done.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by realgee88: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam: I go 4 burgers
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by ayobase(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback: Am interested I have a feeling that I will be getting married soon so I need to prepare my oven.

Let's prepare the OVEN togther.
wink

2 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by nicago: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2013
4tunebest: The said yam is native to Igbo ora, a tribe in Oyo State.

The town with the highest number of multiple births in the world is Iseyin in Oyo State and not Igbo-Ora though the towns are close.

It is believed that the yam called 'Isu Ewura' in the native dialect is partly responsible for high twin birthrate, the other reason as the native folklore goes, is the presence of Two big rock formations that are actually One and are called a name that means 'twin-rocks' when translated to English Language. The rocks are to your right hand side as you enter Eruwa coming from Mile-2 Rounda on the Old Sokoto express way Off Aiyetoro Road Soyoye in Ogun State.

If anyone asks, tell them you heard it first from NICAGO!!!
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by nicago: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote
author=yomisley]pls i would like to know the name of this yam , because i
like twin and i want my wife to gave birth to twins[/quote]

I hope I've answered you also.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by zaynablar(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2013
in lieu of these facts I would like to know the local name of this wild yam and also its preparation.
It is called "Esuru"
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Keffebabe(f): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Is't possible?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Eat enough kpomo and crayfish. It works. Thank me later.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
For twins and triplets, start taking folic acid 3 times days 1 to 2 months to ur planned day to conceive. It increases healty egg production hence the likely hood of multiple pregnancy. Also there is an injection fertility doctors give on the 1st day of mensuration, most times it leads to multiple pregnancies. You can also consider ivf if multiple pregnancy is a must for u.

I've heard of the yam story, anyone dt knows the exact yam should upload the pics, so dt diff tribes could say the name of the yam. I have a strong feeling its 'abana' yam.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
I always pray for twins, I know I will have them. I heard of clomid, the man too can take it. Or injection to trigger you you to produce more eggs.

For the yam, its isu ewura. I kukuma like yam, make I visit those woman tomoro.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by justsun: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
My friend i have a set of twins and there are my first children and i pray for as many that desire these may the lord almighty grant unto u ur heart desire
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Olumideta(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello friend the name of the wild yam is 'ESURU' move close to yorubas to find out how u can get it because its not really common. Good luck, but tell ur friend to believe in God; for with Him all things are possible.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Minnyrose(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nairaland always make me laff. Every person here is so funny. Lolx
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by kunlexy1759(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
IGBOORA is the nation's home of TWINS. Check GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS.
And if u wanna knw beta, just travel down 2 d town(Igboora) and confirm. There is a particular swallow food dey eat...
And their is no family without a set of twins.....
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Dbeliever(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
If reference is taken only from the Yorubas then the whole thing is a total mess. The Yoruba people are gifted naturally by God for the delivery of twins. Giving birth to twins has nothing to do with diet. If any body want twins, he simply marry from such family. And even if you marry from such family there is no 100% guarantee. In Benue state for instance, their are several families that are known for twin birth but they know nothing about the wild yam.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Oilandgas1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
I don't need any particular yam to produce twins
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by ketoprofen(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
ednut1: Guess ur biology teacher was wack

no, d gal is very correct!

@ All, dat yam contains a substance called clomiphene that stimulates the ovaries of d woman to produce more eggs.

Extracts of clomiphene are usually formulated into drugs and are used to treat infertility due to anovulation.
The side effect is hyperstimulation of d ovaries to produce more dan one egg, hence twins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Golden Morn Unsuitable For Children Under 3 Years / Nigerian Traditional Wedding Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.