Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (21013 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah, but I still try other things before it like air gear.... smiley
did you know about Alice 19th ?
Heard of it never seen or read it smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Yeah definitely, the Korean version was DRAGGED beyond belief, I enjoyed it but I had to skip some episodes
Lol I liked having the books stacked, sad I know ^_^
Yeah me too I didn't watch all of them.... embarassed
Haha, it's up to you smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Heard of it never seen or read it smiley
One of the first manga I read & finished, it's very good [I was young at that time, don't know if I still consider it 'good' now grin ]
http://mangafox.me/manga/alice_19th/
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah me too I didn't watch all of them.... embarassed
Haha, it's up to you smiley
Much too long

Is it me or do Japanese dramas have a more 'gloomy' feel to them than Korean?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
One of the first manga I read & finished, it's very good [I was young at that time, don't know if I still consider it 'good' now grin ]
http://mangafox.me/manga/alice_19th/
Lol I'll definitely check it out smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
I watched one anime lika dat once but couldn't finish it... I think the name is metal alchemist...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: I watched one anime lika dat once but couldn't finish it... I think the name is metal alchemist...
Full Metal Alchemist smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Much too long
Is it me or do Japanese dramas have a more 'gloomy' feel to them than Korean?
Hahaha, well i think that they are way more on the drama side than the korean ones which are more 'light'.... undecided
Do you know the drama 'Pasta.... Spaghetti' something, i don't really recall it.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Oh yea! That's the name...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol I'll definitely check it out smiley
grin wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I liked this anime!!!! I didn't read the scans though...
Did you guys liked the 'end' ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hahaha, well i think that they are way more on the drama side than the korean ones which are more 'light'.... undecided
Do you know the drama 'Pasta.... Spaghetti' something, i don't really recall it.... undecided
Heard of it, I like Korean dramas but it's hard for me to get into one if that makes any sense, a lot of the story lines are the same "Poor girl and rich boy with Aristo parents etc", there's a movie I like called 'Quick'

There's a Korean drama I started watching called Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but I stopped watching it when my favourite character died grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Heard of it, I like Korean dramas but it's hard for me to get into one if that makes any sense, a lot of the story lines are the same "Poor girl and rich boy with Aristo parents etc", there's a movie I like called 'Quick'

There's a Korean drama I started watching called Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but I stopped watching it when my favourite character died grin
Yeah, it's always the same plot....
Don't know about the movie... what does it talk about ? the same old thing ? grin
No I don't know this drama.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haven't watched it just heard of it
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Haven't watched it just heard of it
Hum it's good though, I didn't like the ending.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Seems like Ikekings is reading Bleach grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oh!!!! I would have loved it if rukia were to be dat big boo*bs shinigami... She's the hottest shinigami... Rukia is tiny... Damn it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah, it's always the same plot....
Don't know about the movie... what does it talk about ? the same old thing ? grin
No I don't know this drama.... undecided
Lol and the 'helpless' girl storyline gets annoying, I like my female characters with a bit of 'oomph'

Quick is about a motorcyclist and a girl who is called by some mysterious man and asked to make a delivery and if it is late or he attempts to run away the helmet that the girl is wearing will explode, my summary was crap but maybe check out the trailer smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
I just watched the 1st episode and loved it but couldn't finish it...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum it's good though, I didn't like the ending.... undecided
What happened at the end? I'm the kind of person who actually likes spoilers grin

ikekings: Oh!!!! I would have loved it if rukia where to be dat big boo*bs shinigami... She's the hottest shinigami... Rukia is tiny... Damn it!!! grin grin grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Oh!!!! I would have loved it if rukia where to be dat big boo*bs shinigami... She's the hottest shinigami... Rukia is tiny... Damn it!!! grin grin grin
I hate Rukia, she's ugly, weak and bossy... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
What happened at the end? I'm the kind of person who actually likes spoilers grin
Lol cheesy
Well at the end, one of the brothers disappeared, but the other one has his members back.... it's leaving a dry feeling in your mouth.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: I just watched the 1st episode and loved it but couldn't finish it...
Hum well it's okay, you're not missing much anyway, the ending is shitty... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
I hate Rukia, she's ugly, weak and bossy... undecided
Yea she's ugly!!! That's one of the reasons why I said I would have loved dat big boo*bs shinigami... Can't remember her name... She's pretty and fully endowed... wink wink wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well at the end, one of the brothers disappeared, but the other one has his members back.... it's leaving a dry feeling in your mouth.... undecided
Hehehe, people may laugh but an anime's ending can really have an effect on someone, I'm not as obsessed as I used to be but back in the days...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol and the 'helpless' girl storyline gets annoying, I like my female characters with a bit of 'oomph'

Quick is about a motorcyclist and a girl who is called by some mysterious man and asked to make a delivery and if it is late or he attempts to run away the helmet that the girl is wearing will explode, my summary was crap but maybe check out the trailer smiley
Yeah mee too, that's why I mostly read Korean Shojos, in particular the shoujos of the author: Hwang Mi Ri , I love her, all of her work are awesome, the female are bold, often gang leaders, strong.... the opposite of the females in japanes shoujos who to tell a guy that they love him have to blush and stagger on their words.... so annoying... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Yea she's ugly!!! That's one of the reasons why I said I would have loved dat big boo*bs shinigami... Can't remember her name... She's pretty and fully endowed... wink wink wink
The orange haired one: Rangiku -cat woman bankai... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Hehehe, people may laugh but an anime's ending can really have an effect on someone, I'm not as obsessed as I used to be but back in the days...
grin grin grin I don't like to be disappointed... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah mee too, that's why I mostly read Korean Shojos, in particular the shoujos of the author: Hwang Mi Ri , I love her, all of her work are awesome, the female are bold, often gang leaders, strong.... the opposite of the females in japanes shoujos who to tell a guy that they love him have to blush and stagger on their words.... so annoying... undecided
I can't stand those types of females in real life let alone a comic book, really annoying lol
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I can't stand those types of females in real life let alone a comic book, really annoying lol
Yeah me too though I have never met one in real life.... undecided
Do you know about the japanese movie 'Battle royal' ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin grin I don't like to be disappointed... grin
I don't blame you cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I don't blame you cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dotted Lines ... / The Gods Are Hungry / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.