Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (20963 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah me too though I have never met one in real life.... undecided
Do you know about the japanese movie 'Battle royal' ?
I have lol
Yes I do, I've watched it, crazy film
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I have lol
Yes I do, I've watched it, crazy film
Cool, i've watched the three of them [or there are maybe 4 of them... can't remember] grin it's very entertaining... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
The orange haired one: Rangiku -cat woman bankai... grin
Yea that's her name... She's hot... grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Yea that's her name... She's hot... grin grin grin
Yes very, it's also one of my favorite grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Cool, i've watched the three of them [or they are maybe 4 of them... can't remember] grin it's very entertaining... grin
Only watched one, I'd heard of it but then actually took the time to watch it because of Chiaki Kuriyama, I liked her character 'Gogo Yubari' in kill bill so I kind of movie stalked her
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Only watched one, I'd heard of it but then actually took the time to watch it because of Chiaki Kuriyama, I liked her character 'Gogo Yubari' in kill bill so I kind of movie stalked her
grin Haha, I don't see which of them she are..... undecided I don't really recall the names and face of the actors.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Don't you just love it when things are getting hot only for ichigo to show up with his dynamic entry... Mehn!!! I love this anime... It's kinda funny but I still have the whole collection of this anime plus naruto saved in my fone... Old man like me still dey watch anime... My friends dey beef me wella about dis ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Haha, I don't see which of them she are..... undecided I don't really recall the names and face of the actors.... undecided
Can't remember what her character was like, just remember her face

Did any of you like yu-gi-oh or cardcaptors? (They were part of my 'dislike' list)
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Don't you just love it when things are getting hot only for ichigo to show up with his dynamic entry... Mehn!!! I love this anime... It's kinda funny but I still have the whole collection of this anime plus naruto saved in my fone... Old man like me still dey watch anime... My friends dey beef me wella about dis ooo... grin grin grin
Anime's are too good for an age limit grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Don't you just love it when things are getting hot only for ichigo to show up with his dynamic entry... Mehn!!! I love this anime... It's kinda funny but I still have the whole collection of this anime plus naruto saved in my fone... Old man like me still dey watch anime... My friends dey beef me wella about dis ooo... grin grin grin
Yeah he always comes in like a boss grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Seconded grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
So true!!! I love them and no amount of beefing can make me to stop watching them... Once I have internet data or wi-fi.... Animes all the way jare... grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Can't remember what her character was like, just remember her face

Did any of you like yu-gi-oh or cardcaptors? (They were part of my 'dislike' list)
Well I'll be honest, I like watching Yugioh GX, I loathe all the other ones including 5D
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: So true!!! I love them and no amount of beefing can make me to stop watching them... Once I have internet data or wi-fi.... Animes all the way jare... grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Seconded grin
They may be cartoons but some of the story lines are even better than some of these so called 'Soaps' and 'Dramas', honestly
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well I'll be honest, I like watching Yugioh GX, I loathe all the other ones including 5D
I could never get into Yu-Gi-Oh hehe
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I could never get into Yu-Gi-Oh hehe
Haha, I was saying the same thing before getting to know GX... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
They may be cartoons but some of the story lines are even better than some of these so called 'Soaps' and 'Dramas', honestly
True talk grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, I was saying the same thing before getting to know GX... grin
I guess you never know until you try, haven't seen the GX one cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Is it sad that I've crushed on quite a few anime characters? lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
I guess you never know until you try, haven't seen the GX one cheesy
Well it's cool, the choice is still yours, don't worry wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: Is it sad that I've crushed on quite a few anime characters? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin Haha, all depends on which of them.... .
I'm llistening, you can confess up grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah he always comes in like a boss grin
On point!!! Just finished chapter 480... The way he showed up wen those two were being attacked by hollows... He's the boss jare!!!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: On point!!! Just finished chapter 480... The way he showed up wen those two were being attacked by hollows... He's the boss jare!!!
grin grin It's my boy wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin grin Haha, all depends on which of them.... .
I'm llistening, you can confess up grin grin
Rido Kuran - Vampire Knight
Chikage Kazama - Hakuouki
Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Just to name a few tongue
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Rido Kuran - Vampire Knight
Chikage Kazama - Hakuouki
Vicious - Cowboy Bebop

Just to name a few tongue
Hum.... I don't know the two last one though....
My 'crushes' are: Grimmjow Jaggerjack- bleach
... that's it I think.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
His character looks crazy lol
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
His character looks crazy lol
Yeah, he is so hot, I'd like to see him amongst the good guys if he have to make a come back... embarassed
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yeah, he is so hot, I'd like to see him amongst the good guys if he have to make a come back... embarassed
I usually crush on the villains to be honest
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lmao... Girls and bad guys... My sis crushed on him too... He's cool... I would have loved it if he were a shinigami...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Lmao... Girls and bad guys... My sis crushed on him too... He's cool... I would have loved it if he were a shinigami...
Yeah, I'd like to see him back in the story.... too bad he died... cry
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
I kinda like yoruichi... She's got that fantastic body...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos | Chimamanda's Americanah Featured In Orange Is The New Black / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.