Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6667 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE ARTICLE GOES ON TO DESCRIBE WHAT IS LUCIFER. ITS A TITLE LIKE 'CEO' 'CHIEF' 'EMPEROR'. LUCIFER MEANS AN ENLIGHTENED OR ILLUMINATED PERSON. THE ILLUMINATI ? THEY ARE LUCIFER. CHRIST ? HE IS LUCIFER. ALL CELESTIAL BEINGS ARE LUCIFER. IN FACT I CAN SAY TO AN EXTENT I AM LUCIFER. STOP GETTING CAUGHT UP IN FABLES. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS FULFILLING PROPHESY >>>> 2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
So going by the scripture you quoted, the article is now the truth?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
grin grin ..... I hate for standing up against your heresies? grin grin grin grin
SCRIPTURE SAYS PROVE ALL THINGS. PROVE WHAT I AM SAYING IS HERESIES OR HOLD YOUR PEACE cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
So going by the scripture you quoted, the article is now the truth?
THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT. WHAT IS IN THAT ARTICLE IS TRUTH ABOUT LUCIFER MEANING A LIGHT BEARER, A MORNING STAR, AN ENLIGHTENED PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE SAYS PROVE ALL THINGS. PROVE WHAT I AM SAYING IS HERESIES OR HOLD YOUR PEACE cheesy
Scripture says prove and not argue bro cheesy You need me to talk on your heresies? Dont worry, the day draw nigh.
But do not forget i just showed you the wrong conclusion you drew up on reincarnation from Heb 9:27. Dont worry... The day we shall sit on all of those junk cometh soon cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: I stand out for what is true. A thousand of the duo of you two can not intimidate me. grin
I mostly pity those that you lead astray with this doctrines.
But i? I can not be intimidated. Truth stands the test of time. Truth shall prevail.cheesy
WHAT TRUTH THOUGH ? YOU HAVE NOT PRESENTED ANY POSITION SINCE I MET YOU ON THIS FORUM. WHAT TRUTH ARE YOU STANDING FOR ? ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION. SCRIPTURE DO SAY ANY LUKEWARM PERSON SHALL BE SPEWED OUT. WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ? WHAT IS YOUR TRUTH ? SITTING ON THE FENCE WOULD NOT GET YOU INTO THE KINGDOM. LETS KNOW WHAT YOUR TRUTH IS SIRE
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT. WHAT IS IN THAT ARTICLE IS TRUTH ABOUT LUCIFER MEANING A LIGHT BEARER, A MORNING STAR, AN ENLIGHTENED PERSON.
Even the Spirit of discernment is subject to the scripture. Any spirit that brings up anything stated in the word is not from god.... A deceptive spirit it is.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Scripture says prove and not argue bro cheesy You need me to talk on your heresies? Dont worry, the day draw nigh.
But do not forget i just showed you the wrong conclusion you drew up on reincarnation from Heb 9:27. Dont worry... The day we shall sit on all of those junk cometh soon cheesy
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES >>> PROVERBS 25 VS 9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another: WE ARE DEBATING NOT ARGUING
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT TRUTH THOUGH ? YOU HAVE NOT PRESENTED ANY POSITION SINCE I MET YOU ON THIS FORUM. WHAT TRUTH ARE YOU STANDING FOR ? ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION. SCRIPTURE DO SAY ANY LUKEWARM PERSON SHALL BE SPEWED OUT. WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ? WHAT IS YOUR TRUTH ? SITTING ON THE FENCE WOULD NOT GET YOU INTO THE KINGDOM. LETS KNOW WHAT YOUR TRUTH IS SIRE
Lwkm... I actually laughed out loud. You want to know what i believe? Dont worry, you shall soon know it. Am in no hurry and i can not be pressured. grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Even the Spirit of discernment is subject to the scripture. Any spirit that brings up anything stated in the word is not from god.... A deceptive spirit it is.
SO WHATS YOUR TRUTH. ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION ON THIS FORUM. WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BELLIGERENT GAINSAYER AND A SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY. GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND LET THE MEN OF THE LORD CONTINUE TO DO THEIR MINISTRY cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Lwkm... I actually laughed out loud. You want to know what i believe? Dont worry, you shall soon know it. Am in no hurry and i can not be pressured. grin
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT. EMPTY BARREL
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES >>> PROVERBS 25 VS 9 Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another: WE ARE DEBATING NOT ARGUING
Lol... Do you know what bible meant by "debate" and "cause" there? I know you love research. Go get the root words and then come back here.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol... Do you know what bible meant by "debate" and "cause" there? I know you love research. Go get the root words and then come back here.
EMPTY BARREL. YOU ARE NOT READY. GO STUDY SOME MORE AND THEN COME BACK. MAYBE THEN, WE CAN HAVE A MAN TO MAN DEBATE.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHATS YOUR TRUTH. ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION ON THIS FORUM. WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BELLIGERENT GAINSAYER AND A SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY. GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND LET THE MEN OF THE LORD CONTINUE TO DO THEIR MINISTRY cheesy
Patience grin .... Wait.. Did i just read about ministry? You are undertaking a ministry? Of the Lord?
Lol.... This is serious than i thought.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Patience grin .... Wait.. Did i just read about ministry? You are undertaking a ministry? Of the Lord?
Lol.... This is serious than i thought.
ESTABLISH A POSITION OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. YOU ARE SLOWING DOWN THE LORDS WORK WITH YOUR BUFFOONERY
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: EMPTY BARREL. YOU ARE NOT READY. GO STUDY SOME MORE AND THEN COME BACK. MAYBE THEN, WE CAN HAVE A MAN TO MAN DEBATE.
Huh? Ok... Dont give me a dictionary meaning. As used, tell me what the words "debate" and "cause" mean as used in context.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by PastorOluT(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obadiah777, I just can't get this, a satanist acknowledging u?

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: ESTABLISH A POSITION OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. YOU ARE SLOWING DOWN THE LORDS WORK WITH YOUR BUFFOONERY
I shall draw them up in a comprehensive and concise way when am ready. cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Obadiah777, I just can't get this, a satanist acknowledging u?
WELL ITS LIKE THIS SIRE. THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE IS AN ENEMY OF THE LORDS DOCTRINE. THIS IS WHY THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH CHRISTS DOCTRINE. AND ALSO THE SATANISTS HATE THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE AND DOGMA. SO I GUESS IT IS A CASE OF MY ENEMIES ENEMY IS MY FRIEND grin grin grin THATS ALL I GOT. I GOT NO OTHER EXPLANATION wink

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
astonishing bro. Right before time, i knew his teachings were not scriptural. Am suprised by the satanist who opened the thread to thank him.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
astonishing bro. Right before time, i knew his teachings were not scriptural. Am suprised by the satanist who opened the thread to thank him.
MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? <<< THE REACTION TO CHRIST DOCTRINE. I GET THE SAME REACTION. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? IF YOU DONT GET THIS REACTION THEN YOU ARE NOT PREACHING THE LORDS DOCTRINE

4 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
astonishing bro. Right before time, i knew his teachings were not scriptural. Am suprised by the satanist who opened the thread to thank him. Just shaming. If i were him, i'd go back and search myself and my doctrine. The enemy's smile is not a good sign to the believer.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
astonishing bro. Right before time, i knew his teachings were not scriptural. Am suprised by the satanist who opened the thread to thank him. Just shaming. If i were him, i'd go back and search myself and my doctrine. The enemy's smile is not a good sign to the believer.
THE ENEMY ACKNOWLEDGING ME IS A GOOD SIGN. IF THE ENEMY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU BELONG TO HIS CAMP AND HE HAS POWER OVER YOU. PEOPLE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE WHO ARE STRONGER THAN THEM wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? <<< THE REACTION TO CHRIST DOCTRINE. I GET THE SAME REACTION. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? IF YOU DONT GET THIS REACTION THEN YOU ARE NOT PREACHING THE LORDS DOCTRINE
1. You did not quote all of the scripture.
2. The part you omitted is necessary to understand the earlier part you omitted.
3. The people who were amazed were the Jews and not satanists. cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE ENEMY ACKNOWLEDGING ME IS A GOOD SIGN. IF THE ENEMY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU BELONG TO HIS CAMP AND HE HAS POWER OVER YOU. PEOPLE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE WHO ARE STRONGER THAN THEM wink
Show me a saint that was praised and recieved a pat on the back in the Bible? What you said up there is false.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
1. You did not quote all of the scripture.
2. The part you omitted is necessary to understand the earlier part you omitted.
3. The people who were amazed were the Jews and not satanists. cheesy
AND YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURE. SATAN MEANS SOMEONE WHO IS AN ADVERSARY TO GODS WORDS. THE JEWS WERE ADVERSE TO IT WHICH IS WHY THEY HAD HIM CRUCIFIED. THE JEWS WERE SATANISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
double post
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Show me a saint that was praised and recieved a pat on the back in the Bible? What you said up there is false.
AND I REPEAT, WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ? WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN ? HECK I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN THIS SECTION TILL TODAY. WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT DOCTRINE DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ? ESTABLISH A POSITION BEFORE I CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS. YOU ARE JUST A TROLL SEEKING ATTENTION. UNTIL YOU ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION, I AM DONE WITH YOU
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: THE ENEMY ACKNOWLEDGING ME IS A GOOD SIGN. IF THE ENEMY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU BELONG TO HIS CAMP AND HE HAS POWER OVER YOU. PEOPLE ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE WHO ARE STRONGER THAN THEM wink
And to add, to acknowledge can be in two ways; either as knowing you are not of them and greater than them. Or smiling on you because you are for them. The latter is probably what this thread does for you.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by PastorOluT(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2013

Actually this is not just acknowledgement but thanking u for what u did, this is what I can't understand. I dont want to jump into conclusion on u bro for i might be wrong, so I am watching u/doctrines closely.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURE. SATAN MEANS SOMEONE WHO IS AN ADVERSARY TO GODS WORDS. THE JEWS WERE ADVERSE TO IT WHICH IS WHY THEY HAD HIM CRUCIFIED. THE JEWS WERE SATANISTS.
SMH. How about this for you: "Jesus said, "If you were blind,
you would not be guilty of
sin; but now that you claim
you can see, your guilt
remains".John 9:41 NIV
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ? WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN ? HECK I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN THIS SECTION TILL TODAY. WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT DOCTRINE DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ? ESTABLISH A POSITION BEFORE I CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS. YOU ARE JUST A TROLL SEEKING ATTENTION. UNTIL YOU ESTABLISH YOUR POSITION, I AM DONE WITH YOU
hahahahaha. I am now mysterious? We have talked even on Pastor's Olu's thread. I questioned you and held my peace then. If i am new, how does Frosbel, Goshen and Pastor Olu know me?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Actually this is not just acknowledgement but thanking u for what u did, this is what I can't understand. I dont want to jump into conclusion on u bro for i might be wrong, so I am watching u/doctrines closely.
AND DID YOU SEE WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR ? OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE SMART ? HE HIGHLIGHTED WHAT HE THANKED ME FOR WHICH IS THIS VERSE IN THE BIBLE >>> REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< THIS IS WHY HE THANKED ME. NOW MORNING STAR MEANS LUCIFER IF YOU READ ANY KIND OF GREEK. SO YOU CAN JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF SCOFFERS OR YOU CAN GET ENLIGHTENED. THE CHOICE IS YOURS SIRE. FREE WORLD. MY POSTS ARE VOLUNTARY. NO ONE IS FORCED TO READ THEM IF YOU THINK I AM PREACHING THE WRONG DOCTRINE wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / The Two Factions Of Assemblies Of God Nigeria Organise Peniel / The Perfect Scriptures For Easter Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.