Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6696 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Open your KJV. The word 'but' is written in italics. It was not in the original text. Don't rely on only what the Romans passed down.

Anyway, it should read "For the law was given by Moses, grace and truth came by Jesus Christ".

do not imagine a vain thing.. Given the rest of scripture which you should digest, you should know that this passage simply cannot mean what you are imagining.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
BROTHER JESUSISLORD85 DROPPING THAT KNOWLEDGE. ON THAT REPROBATE. I SALUTE SIRE grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONE MESSED UP NOW. THE SAINTS ARE HERE TO CHOP THAT REPROBATE HEAD OF YOURS OFF. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME THERE WILL I BE. SO YOU KNOW THE LORD IS WITNESSING THIS DECAPITATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW. DAYUM LAWLESS REPROBATE ANTINOMIAN SON OF CAIN grin
Forgot you how many prophets opposed Elijah?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
to add...
I do not fear numbers sir.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: BROTHER JESUSISLORD85 DROPPING THAT KNOWLEDGE. ON THAT REPROBATE. I SALUTE SIRE grin grin

Dimes sire, Dimes.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
lol
YOU DONE MESSED UP NOW. YOU DONE WOKE UP THE SAINTS. YOU DONE WOKE UP JUDAH. NOW JUDAH IS RISING AND WHOOPING YOUR BUTT. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
meaning. Explain! Thats all i ask... Are you saying grace and law now stand on the same level. Or the law overshadows grace.

Who said they were at odds with each other?
Torh is God's instruction. You obey, you are blesed. You disobey, you fall under the curse.

Where salvation is concerned, obeying the written code alone won't save you, not that any man can keep it perfectly. Hence grace is added unto you. Was grace not added unto David?

1 John 2:4 " He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:

So you are now Elijah Abi?

And yet you cannot prophesy

If ye be of the elect and a prophet tell us all what is to come upon mankind shortly

Just a small excerpt will do. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Torh is God's instruction. You obey, you are blesed. You disobey, you fall under the curse.

Where salvation is concerned, obeying the written code alone won't save you, not that any man can keep it perfectly. Hence grace is added unto you. Was grace not added unto David?

1 John 2:4 " He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."
1. You have not explained yet. You are still sneaking about with this post.
2. Read the from where you quoted. What verse was he talking about?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
I BET YOU WOULD NOT FORGET THIS BUTT WHOOPING YOU ARE RECIEVING TODAY. YOU DAYUM SON OF CAIN. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

I am sure the bolded is like a nail in mr Nobles head

Fatal. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

If ye be of the elect and a prophet tell us all what is to come upon mankind shortly

An evil generation seeks for a sign. Yet none shall be given them. That in the scripture should suffice them.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: I BET YOU WOULD NOT FORGET THIS BUTT WHOOPING YOU ARE RECIEVING TODAY. YOU DAYUM SON OF CAIN. cheesy
Throw your best shots! grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
I just gave a verse and three folks are still trying to explain? I have myriads of it in store for you. Hurry! Answer them.... grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: to add...
I do not fear numbers sir.
WITH THE DOCTRINE YOU ARE PEDDLING I WOULD BE MORE IN FEAR OF NUKES THAN NUMBERS. KEEP TOWING YOUR LAWLESS, I AM IN GRACE PATH, THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. YOU FINNA BE ROASTED INTO SUYA. IN FACT LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A SUYA YOU WILL BECOME >>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 idnobles shall consume away while he stands upon his feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
An evil generation seeks for a sign. Yet none shall be given them. That in the scripture should suffice them.

Very lame excuse

and QUOTED COMPLETELY QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT

Answer directly ARE YE A PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH GOD?

Either yes or no anything else is of the evil one. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: I just gave a verse and three folks are still trying to explain? I have myriads of it in store for you. Hurry! Answer them.... grin

Incoherent grin

We are not all explaining

One is indulging you for the benifit of the children watching
grin
While the others are useing koboko to whip ya butt. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: WITH THE DOCTRINE YOU ARE PEDDLING I WOULD BE MORE IN FEAR OF NUKES THAN NUMBERS. KEEP TOWING YOUR LAWLESS, I AM IN GRACE PATH, THERE IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. YOU FINNA BE ROASTED INTO SUYA. IN FACT LET ME SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A SUYA YOU WILL BECOME >>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 idnobles shall consume away while he stands upon his feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. grin
here for you:
"....If any
man shall add unto
these things, God shall add unto him
the plagues that are
written in this book" Rev 22:18
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Throw your best shots! grin

You know, when I am short on time, I often read the summary of a movie, or book. I will advise you, read the back of your bible. You know what it talks about? Yes, Israel, all 12 tribes. They shall enter via 12 gates, each signposted with the names of the 12 tribes.

There is no 13th gate for the church of Gilbert Deya, or fire of mountain or whatever you call it.
The Romans have sold you a lie. Better come back to the fold. You are a Hebrew. Obey his commandments.

2 Corinthians 6:17
"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."

Go and touch that unclean thing wilfully sir, let us see if grace will be extended.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Very lame excuse

and QUOTED COMPLETELY QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT

Answer directly ARE YE A PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH GOD?

Either yes or no anything else is of the evil one. smiley
Never told you i quoted. Are you blind? Did you see quotation mark? Or scriptural reference?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

dimes sire. dimes. idnoble done woke up the prophets of old. you are in trouble now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

You know, when I am short on time, I often read the summary of a movie, or book. I will advise you, read the back of your bible. You know what it talks about? Yes, Israel, all 12 tribes. They shall enter via 12 gates, each signposted with the names of the 12 tribes.

There is no 13th gate for the church of Gilbert Deya, or fire of mountain or whatever you call it.
The Romans have sold you a lie. Better come back to the fold. You are a Hebrew. Obey his commandments.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."

Go and touch that unclean thing wilfully sir, let us see if grace will be extended.
Three men can not answer? Ok... Do i give you another scripture? grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
MostHigh:

Incoherent grin

We are not all explaining

One is indulging you for the benifit of the children watching
grin
While the others are useing koboko to whip ya butt. grin grin grin
grin grin koboko laced with precepts sire
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: dimes sire. dimes. idnoble done woke up the prophets of old. you are in trouble now grin grin grin
still searching for the trouble. All i see are three young man, confused by simple questions and throwing the baton to each othe. grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Atigba: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Could obadiah777: Be a DEMON?Because everything he teaches here contradict what I have been hearing since birth..agan I ask could obadiah777 be a DEMON?

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
here for you:
"....If any
man shall add unto
the plagues that are

It is ye that is paluged.

Claiming to be a follower of Yashua (christian)

And yet denying any work your master did (hypocrite)

Yashua Ibn Joseph is a JEW and no christian, you my friend are like frankenstien, a christopagan creation.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by JesusisLord85: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
Three men can not answer? Ok... Do i give you another scripture? grin

We answered you with what you deserve. I havent read teh whole thread, all I saw was you misquoting nonsense. What is your argument here anyway. You wan enter heaven because in your mind you believe there is a God. Even the demons believe and they tremble.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Atigba: Could obadiah777: Be a DEMON?Because everything he teaches here contradict what I have been hearing since birth..agan I ask could obadiah777 be a DEMON?

Or could it be that you are an old wine skin?

Again I ask could you be an old wine skin. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Who shall stand to explain? You call me a reprobate for believing in grace. Now am giving scriptures to suppor my claims and you all running away with your tails in between your legs? grin
Maybe i should just forget this trio... Doesnt seem they have anything to offer.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135:
here for you:
"....If any
man shall add unto
the plagues that are
you err not knowing scriptures. what that means is if you alter the bible. only the empires in charge have the power to alter the bible. like how they removed the apocrypha out of it or are making NIV versions ? that is what that is talking about you dayum reprobate grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
What a shame! Lame excuse.
JesusisLord85:

We answered you with what you deserve. I havent read teh whole thread, all I saw was you misquoting nonsense. What is your argument here anyway. You wan enter heaven because in your mind you believe there is a God. Even the demons believe and they tremble.
in my mind i believe there is God?
1. Do you believe in God with your mind?
2. You dont believe in God.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
JesusisLord85:

dimes sire. idreprobatenoble you better take heed to this post. you have been deceived by the doctrine of demons and the pathetic part is that you wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? / T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.