Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6686 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:

Jesus exists,Satan knows that and He trembles,that is why he praises(acknowledges)ppl like obadiah who teaches Lies!
Christ is not lucifer...lucifer is d name of Satan,d name He bears in heaven...and that name stays with him...idnoble asked obadiah a fine question but he cldnt answer...
One time he said Jesus is angel Micheal,now Jesus is lucifer...
Jesus is Lord,the Son of the Living God!
Repent,and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour...ur master's time is almost up!

yashua hater

He says Yashua is no light bearer

Go check the etymology of the word

And stop displaying your ignorance and your powers of projection

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Why are you wasting your very precious time with these infant and baby souls and you know they are not evolved yet please do not let them distract you!!!!!1
its so unfortunate that we v so many lazy christains nowadays,who cannot sit down with God and His words but listen and embrace heresies...it is d kind of ppl dt end up being athiest,muslims,pagans etc!
I pray God will help u,and open ur eyes of undertanding...and pls throw away that ur illuminati bible u r using in that Gensis thread abeg...
And let me quickly show u somethings abt infants and babies...
Psalm 8:2...Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strenght because of thine enemies,that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
also matthew 21:16.
Luke 1815-16
15. And they brought unto Him also infacts, that He would touch them: but when His disciples saw it,they rebuked them.
16. But Jesus called them unto Him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not for of such is the kingdom of God
17. Very I say unto you,Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein
I pray the Lord will help you.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Attention seeker smiley
When u start preaching Lies and heresies,Satan will acknowledge and praise you hene the Op...so then,you need to check it!
I believe the Holy Spirit is trying to pass a message to Obadiah through the Op,i pray he listens!
I don't hate him,i just hate d LIES u all teaches!
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:
its so unfortunate that we v so many lazy christains nowadays,who cannot sit down with God and His words but listen and embrace heresies...it is d kind of ppl dt end up being athiest,muslims,pagans etc!
I pray God will help u,and open ur eyes of undertanding...and pls throw away that ur illuminati bible u r using in that Gensis thread abeg...
Psalm 8:2...Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strenght because of thine enemies,that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Luke 1815-16
15. And they brought unto Him also infacts, that He would touch them: but when His disciples saw it,they rebuked them.
16. But Jesus called them unto Him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not for of such is the kingdom of God
17. Very I say unto you,Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein

Thats very rich coming from a christopagan smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:
When u start preaching Lies and heresies,Satan will acknowledge and praise you hene the Op...so then,you need to check it!
I believe the Holy Spirit is trying to pass a message to Obadiah through the Op,i pray he listens!
Shalom!

What does a self confessed gentile know of shalom?

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2013
noblefada: Guess what I found out a while back is now public notice. It was obvious that obadiah777 is an agent of the devil, who thru deceit and a sweet tongue will sway many astray.
My admonition to u my brethren be very careful of what u read and digest in this forum, because it has been infiltrated with the agents of darkness, with just one main objective, derail the faith of the brethren with any or every medium. I've identified a few of them, atheists, Muslim, agnostic, desists and the most effective ground the false brethren of which obadaiah777 belong to.
Let me tell u their signature, they right very long posts, quote and distort some many scriptures in the post, at the end it is either u don't finish reading them or if u do u can easily comprehend what the post was about.
Brethren pls once again be vigilant!
you err. i hate long posts. i try to keep my posts within 4 lines if i can help it. i go straight to the point grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Why are you wasting your very precious time with these infant and baby souls and you know they are not evolved yet please do not let them distract you!!!!!1
hey thanks for the words of encouragement love. sometimes its fun to engage these reprobate souls. i do it strictly for pleasure and not to convince and confound the gainsayers and scoffers. the wicked shall continue to do wickedly. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

I hear you.

Another mind controlled Z0mb1e. smiley
grin grin grin straight out of the thriller video
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2013
NerdyInterests: DAYUUUMM! Team Obadiah slaying the opposition. grin

How about you just leave the scoffers in their delusion? They obviously have not studied to show themselves approved. Emotional outbursts all over. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin lmao Nerdy, these reprobates trying to mess with a hungry pack of lions. the lions of judah, that is. we dont take no prisoners. we devour the opposition straight to the bone lol
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:

maybe u shld look up d meaning of parable in the Bible,Jesus spoke in parable,but He didnt teach the scriptures in parables!
Imagine Jesus saying His death and ressurection is a parable,God forbid!
Pls do a recheck...
the lord is not the author of confusion. he speaks in parables and put the scriptures in parables because the pharisees and sadducees would have access to bibles in their later lives when reincarnated. some of the pharisees from back then are on nairaland today grin and he has to keep them from understanding the secrets of the kingdom. so the scriptures are coded too just as his speech was coded

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Mintayo:

Jesus exists,Satan knows that and He trembles,that is why he praises(acknowledges)ppl like obadiah who teaches Lies!
Christ is not lucifer...lucifer is d name of Satan,d name He bears in heaven...and that name stays with him...idnoble asked obadiah a fine question but he cldnt answer...
Repent,and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour...ur master's time is almost up!
jude 1 vs 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. <<< jesus is arch-angel Michael if you can recieve it wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Thats very rich coming from a christopagan smiley
dayummm cheesy cheesy
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mintayo:
Luke 1815-16
I don't blame you in your own soul it is this way or that way you need the basics to keep you and your likes from tearing each other to pieces we are the leaders so continue to follow follow that is your level this knowledge we speak is not for you in this lifetime what you are learning is not wrong my Dear more grease to your elbow cheesy master what you know practice what you preach and you too will advance in a couple of lifetimes .. in my fathers house is many mansions try an stay out of my windows because what you see may shocked

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: the lord is not the author of confusion. he speaks in parables and put the scriptures in parables because the pharisees and sadducees would have access to bibles in their later lives when reincarnated. some of the pharisees from back then are on nairaland today grin and he has to keep them from understanding the secrets of the kingdom. so the scriptures are coded too just as his speech was coded
i won't say your wasting your time because regardless the truth is what it is and when they read it something in their spirit will start to be moved, because the truth always wins!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: you err. i hate long posts. i try to keep my posts within 4 lines if i can help it. i go straight to the point grin grin
hahahaha of course your post in his head is long like a text book in school because if you give a primary school student a University level assignment they will be blown away, confused and frustrated... Step by step is level by level it takes many life times to get to your level wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by biafranqueen: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mintayo:
Shalom!
I like your post at least you admit that it is over your head don't worry one life time this will all make sense wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: I don't blame you in your own soul it is this way or that way you need the basics to keep you and your likes from tearing each other to pieces we are the leaders so continue to follow follow that is your level this knowledge we speak is not for you in this lifetime what you are learning is not wrong my Dear more grease to your elbow cheesy master what you know practice what you preach and you too will advance in a couple of lifetimes .. in my fathers house is many mansions try an stay out of my windows because what you see may shocked
preachhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen: hahahaha of course your post in his head is long like a text book in school because if you give a primary school student a University level assignment they will be blown away, confused and frustrated... Step by step is level by level it takes many life times to get to your level wink
very strong points made mademoiselle. however i am on no high unattainable level. i am on the same level as everyone. we are all joint heirs. some people just need to quit scoffing and be humble and the lord will walk in. scripture says 'I AM AT THE DOOR KNOCKING, WHOMEVER OPENS THE DOOR I WOULD COME IN AND SUP WITH THEM'. but i get your point though wink

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: very strong points made mademoiselle. however i am on no high unattainable level. i am on the same level as everyone. we are all joint heirs. some people just need to quit scoffing and be humble and the lord will walk in. scripture says 'I AM AT THE DOOR KNOCKING, WHOMEVER OPENS THE DOOR I WOULD COME IN AND SUP WITH THEM'. but i get your point though wink

Say on prophet!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on prophet!!
Top of the afternoon to you sire wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: Top of the afternoon to you sire wink

And to you too brother.

Just trying to catch some last rays of sunlight.

Zion is truly blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

And to you too brother.

Just trying to catch some last rays of sunlight.

Zion is truly blessed smiley
and blessed we shall remain sire. our penance is over. our slavery is over. time for our reign wink

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Prophet...mind adding some coke here? It gon make you high mehn.

Matthew 16:18
King James Bible
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:23
King James Bible
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Could this mean the church is built on satan too? Hehehehe.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Prophet...mind adding some coke here? It gon make you high mehn.

King James Bible
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

King James Bible
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

HAIL SATAN!!!
jokes sire grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by dougivilla(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mintayo:

I've told herectic obadiah777 and his trainee apostate, mosthigh these very same words severally. I only pray that they see the evil they're involved in and back-pedal, when grace is still available!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Prophet...mind adding some coke here? It gon make you high mehn.

King James Bible

King James Bible

HAIL SATAN!!!

This must be fake coke you smoking
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< CHRIST AS LUCIFER IN THE FUTURE. LUCIFER MEANS BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR.

ISAIAH 14 VS 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning

Obadiah, you're mixing truth with heresy and all becomes heresy.
Jesus Christ, God, is the Bright AND Morning Star - that is different from the son of the morning (or even a morning star). First Adam is VERY different from Last Adam.

This is nothing but a subtle twisting of Scriptural truth and that is called heresy.

Jesus even promised to give an overcoming saint into the morning star (Rev. 2:28)!
Does that mean they will ALL become Lucifers? No, you're teaching heresy. And those who accept your your knowledge are feeding from knowledge of good and evil.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
BraveGuy:

Jesus even promised to give an overcoming saint into the morning star (Rev. 2:28)!
Does that mean they will ALL become Lucifers? .
of course the saints are illuminated men. they are bright and mosrning stars. they are lucifers >>> rev 2 vs 28 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.And I will give him the morning star.

you are stuck on greco-roman fables. lucifer is nota bad word.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: of course the saints are illuminated men. they are bright and mosrning stars. they are lucifers >>> rev 2 vs 28 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.And I will give him the morning star.

you are stuck on greco-roman fables. lucifer is nota bad word.

No, you're the one who is misleading people with your mixed up presentations. You're just trying to confuse people because they doctrine you're presenting is incomplete and incompatible with genuine Scriptures.

God lives in eternity and He knew what He was doing when He made Lucifer to walk before Him as light bearer, God Himself is the Light; we are the light of world in this present life, but He says He will give some to become "morning stars" - not all.

Just remember that one day you will give an account of yourself and if anyone ends up in the eternal flames, their blood will be in your hands!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
BraveGuy:

No, you're the one who is misleading people with your mixed up presentations. You're just trying to confuse people because they doctrine you're presenting is incomplete and incompatible with genuine Scriptures.

God lives in eternity and He knew what He was doing when He made Lucifer to walk before Him as light bearer, God Himself is the Light; we are the light of world in this present life, but He says He will give some to become "morning stars" - not all.

Just remember that one day you will give an account of yourself and if anyone ends up in the eternal flames, their blood will be in your hands!

^^^

please, what is the meaning of the word "Lucifer" ?

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

Tell me.

As you are at it, tell me the difference between Whole & Partial?
Where whole is the source/origin and partial is just a carrier.
Thanks smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

help me ask him lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer / Is Cunnilingus Between Husband And Wife A Sin? / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.