Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6687 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

I can see that you lot are even Nigerians or don't have a clue about being a Nigerian in the first place.

Look at it, you even dare call yourself "MostHigh", what a shame! That in itself speaks volumes!

No one born in Igboland will deride the work Mary Slessor did!

Even right now, England (UK) is mostly benefiting from those missionaries who sowed their sweat and blood in Africa, especially Nigeria; because the Nigerians are the people God is using to change the spiritual atmosphere of UK at the moment.

Never met a more presumptions fellow

You even dare to call yourself braveguy yet you are more sensitive than the average woman smiley

You carry on with your colonial MASTERS

You speak like a true pastor, well time is running out for your lot surely smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Mintayo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

No, you're the one who is misleading people with your mixed up presentations. You're just trying to confuse people because they doctrine you're presenting is incomplete and incompatible with genuine Scriptures.

God lives in eternity and He knew what He was doing when He made Lucifer to walk before Him as light bearer, God Himself is the Light; we are the light of world in this present life, but He says He will give some to become "morning stars" - not all.

Just remember that one day you will give an account of yourself and if anyone ends up in the eternal flames, their blood will be in your hands!

Pls help me tell him o,i am sure he knows what will happen to him by leading pple astray!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: you err not knowing scriptures. i implore you to read about the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. better yet take time to study daniel chapter 7.the lord deals with empires to inflict global punishments on people. they are called trumpets ( hosea 8 vs 1 )( read about the fourth vial ) and you said you write articles ? lol

This man cannot comprehend Daniel Sire smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: the knowledge is too strong for them. calling me a satanist is a way of saying 'we dont understand anything you are saying'. and instead of humility ? pride and ego kicks in, and they label you a satanist or whatever they can conjure wink wink

And that's the truth. smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

you keep moaning, "you err, you err... blah blah!" As if you're Christ and know something, when you're truly mixed up!

"Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them..." (Num. 10:2). In the verses which follow it is clear what the blowing of the Trumpets signified to Israel:

1. Calling the assembly. (vs. 2)
2. Journeying of the Camps. (vs. 3-6)
3. Preparation for war. (vs. 9)
4. Celebration of the Feasts. (vs. 10)

These are what trumpets are for or related with. In the Revelation context, it is mostly about the messages of God.... when an action is to be taken.

You do err not knowing scriptures nor the power of God

The feat of trumpets signify the impending day of judgement

this is followed by tabernacles 15 days later (after judgement has occurred) the feast of ingathering

Now is Judgement time

And the trumpets are blowing loud and clear

Are you prepared?

smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:

Pls help me tell him o,i am sure he knows what will happen to him by leading pple astray!

No need, Mintayo; he cannot claim ignorance anymore, at least two or three people have stood to tell him.

The best thing is to leave him and his followers to their delusions. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" (Romans 1:28)
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Obadiah was trying to claim that Africans, especially Nigerians, were into the Gospel before the Europeans came or that they even HAD the OT & NT BEFORE the European Missionaries.

Here, check this out and if you do your research very well, you will know that Africans were stark idolaters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1S880SBMCQ
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

No need, Mintayo; he cannot claim ignorance anymore, at least two or three people have stood to tell him.

The best thing is to leave him and his followers to their delusions. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" (Romans 1:28)

Your prejudiced views are only giving the sons of God credibility

In the old day your fathers asked for us to be crucified smiley

And they shed the blood of the prophets for speaking against their evil works

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy: Obadiah was trying to claim that Africans, especially Nigerians, were into the Gospel before the Europeans came or that they even HAD the OT & NT BEFORE the European Missionaries.

Here, check this out and if you do your research very well, you will know that Africans were stark idolaters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1S880SBMCQ

Sell out. smiley

What you fail to realise is that with all you think you know and all you think they have given you are sill an Idolater.

But not I neither My anscestors were Idolater
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

So because Lucifer means "shining one" and it's specifically used for a son of God it means it is okay to use it for ALL the sons of God?

If I were to follow your thinking, then Gabriel, which means "God is my strength" or "strong man of God" can be used for any son of God, isn't it?

Also, following your logic, every son of God can be called The Son of God or Messiah as well.

If that is the case, then I ask, why bother with names for specific beings?

Why did the Angel with whom Jacob wrestled specific in changing his name from Jacob to Esau?
Why was Jesus Christ specific about giving an overcomer "the stone a new name written, which no man knows except him who receives it." (Rev 2:17)?

I can see that you're bent on so-called new wine of Obadiah in your new bottle without due diligence on your part - that is very okay with me, but don't try to defend half-truth or lies with poor logic!

While I respect your choice of what you want to learn or who to learn it from, you must also remember that Jesus Christ will NEVER be Lucifer and Lucifer will never be Jesus Christ. God remains as God and nothing comes close! The Son of God created ALL things for His pleasure and He does what He wills, however, He has not left us in darkness.

If you truly want to get some new wine, read from authors like Cecil Ducile or George Warnock (http://www.georgewarnock.com/feast-main.html) .... that will set you up in good-stead, not the one mixing truth with lies and confusion.

God Bless.

I dont know why you are so worked up !

Who gave satan the name 'Lucifer' ?

The bible or translators ?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:
Sell out. smiley
What you fail to realise is that with all you think you know and all you think they have given you are sill an Idolater.
But not I neither My anscestors were Idolater

So, you were there when Christ revealed Himself to me in a vision and asked me to follow Him?
You were there when a few weeks later I believed and accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour - in Nigeria?
So, you were there when the Holy Spirit bore witness to my spirit that I was born again into the family of God?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not one of those you can deceive, because I don't belong to the kingdom of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
truthislight:

A lie is a lie; deception is deception irrespective of the way it is dressed up.
Truth is never afraid - so I should be asking you, why are you so afraid that I challenged the falsehood of Obadiah?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

So, you were there when Christ revealed Himself to me in a vision and asked me to follow Him?
You were there when a few weeks later I believed and accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour - in Nigeria?
So, you were there when the Holy Spirit bore witness to my spirit that I was born again into the family of God?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not one of those you can deceive, because I don't belong to the kingdom of darkness.

A child of the pope that's what you are. smiley

He is your true lord

It is him you truly serve

grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
It is very sad to note that the Church of Christ is literally filled with carnal, earthly-minded Christians who sit back in ease and self-complacency and await a rapture that will translate them out of the midst of earth's Great Tribulation at the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

To this generation of world-conformers God speaks in no uncertain terms: "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light." (Amos 5:18). In the vast majority of evangelical circles we are taught that any moment all God's people shall be caught up, raptured, to be with the Lord in the air--to escape the Great Tribulation which soon shall visit the earth. It is not true. The saints shall be "caught up" all right; but "every man in his own order." (1 Cor. 15:23).

What that order is does not concern us right now; but the fact remains, we are nowhere taught that the saints are going to escape the hour of Great Tribulation by way of rapture. Jesus says this in the Book of Matthews:

Matthew 24:29
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:...."

Instead, they are pandering after heresies, doctrines of devils and lying wonders!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:
A child of the pope that's what you are. smiley
He is your true lord
It is him you truly serve
grin

When the snakes are exposed what do they resort to?
they start to rattle and hiss! Calling names and cussing!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy: It is very sad to note that the Church of Christ is literally filled with carnal, earthly-minded Christians who sit back in ease and self-complacency and await a rapture that will translate them out of the midst of earth's Great Tribulation at the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

To this generation of world-conformers God speaks in no uncertain terms: "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light." (Amos 5:18). In the vast majority of evangelical circles we are taught that any moment all God's people shall be caught up, raptured, to be with the Lord in the air--to escape the Great Tribulation which soon shall visit the earth. It is not true. The saints shall be "caught up" all right; but "every man in his own order." (1 Cor. 15:23).

What that order is does not concern us right now; but the fact remains, we are nowhere taught that the saints are going to escape the hour of Great Tribulation by way of rapture. Jesus says this in the Book of Matthews:

Matthew 24:29
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:...."

Instead, they are pandering after heresies, doctrines of devils and lying wonders!

You Always come across as a coward an you have just confirmed it. smiley

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth smiley

These are the prayers of the saints
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

When the snakes are exposed what do they resort to?
they start to rattle and hiss! Calling names and cussing!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Attention seeker

grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
truthislight:

The guy is new on this forum smiley

trying to be upwardly mobile

grin grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:
Attention seeker
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why you know me very well, isn't it?
I guess you know where I live - Naija, Spain, India, Canada ..... foul! Red Card!!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

A lie is a lie; deception is deception irrespective of the way it is dressed up.
Truth is never afraid - so I should be asking you, why are you so afraid that I challenged the falsehood of Obadiah?

I dont know what you are talking about.

Am here because of the word 'Lucifer'.

If you will not answer the simple question, then am done with you here.

truthislight:

and point out what the lie i have said in that ^ post please.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:

The guy is new on this forum smiley
trying to be upwardly mobile
grin grin

Not so new, just not active.
But don't worry, I won't be bothering you much longer, because I can't afford to waste my time on lies.
Me? Seek attention? God forbid!
I don't need attention.

I am happy someone like Mintayo can see the heresies.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
truthislight:

I dont know what you are talking about.
Am here because of the word 'Lucifer'.
If you will not answer the simple question, then am done with you here.
and point out what the lie i have said in that ^ post please.

The support of twisting Scriptures and ascribing a name/title given to a fallen angel to God is a serious matter!

Matthew 12:24 tells us, "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow does not cast out demons, but by Beelzebub the prince of the demons."

Beelzebub - "lord of the flies" or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling"

You think it's okay to attribute such name/title to Christ?
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by mcfynest(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Now this exegesis is not for the weak minded. if you are an old bottle there is no way you can receive this new wine. i am not responsible for anyone ending up in yaba left so if you are weakminded or easily rattled and disturbed by new information. this is not for you. so this thread is opened for now. not necessarily started now. AND I REPEAT, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ENDING UP IN YABA LEFT SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER THREADS IF YOU ARE AN OLD BOTTLE. THIS HERE INFO IS FOR NEW BOTTLES. THIS HERE WINE IS NEW . This exegesis is in complete contrast to what you think genesis chapter 1 is really about
this was culled from one of obadiah's thread...

please we should not tear apart the church of Christ. we should be talking more of edifying oneanother and rebuking oneanother with love....

lets learn to live with love towards oneanother even on the internet... what we all need is edifying stuff. and i remember that biafranqueen had to start reading her bible again and started believing in Christ. He even made me go back to the bible and study the word of God. and you can ask a host of other people that he has re united with the word of God through the holyspirit....

so braveguy,i think we should beat your sword into plowshares.

thanks

mcfynest
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why you know me very well, isn't it?
I guess you know where I live - Naija, Spain, India, Canada ..... foul! Red Card!!

Attention seeker grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

The support of twisting Scriptures and ascribing a name/title given to a fallen angel to God is a serious matter!

Matthew 12:24 tells us, "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow does not cast out demons, but by Beelzebub the prince of the demons."

Beelzebub - "lord of the flies" or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling"

You think it's okay to attribute such name/title to Christ?

Nonsense !

Shining one is the right word there at Isaiah, i dont know when 'Lucifer' became a name God Gave to satan.

Am leaving you since all you've got is emotions on this lucifer issue.

Peace
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest: Now this exegesis is not for the weak minded. if you are an old bottle there is no way you can receive this new wine. i am not responsible for anyone ending up in yaba left so if you are weakminded or easily rattled and disturbed by new information. this is not for you. so this thread is opened for now. not necessarily started now. AND I REPEAT, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ENDING UP IN YABA LEFT SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER THREADS IF YOU ARE AN OLD BOTTLE. THIS HERE INFO IS FOR NEW BOTTLES. THIS HERE WINE IS NEW . This exegesis is in complete contrast to what you think genesis chapter 1 is really about
this was culled from one of obadiah's thread...

please we should not tear apart the church of Christ. we should be talking more of edifying oneanother and rebuking oneanother with love....

lets learn to live with love towards oneanother even on the internet... what we all need is edifying stuff. and i remember that biafranqueen had to start reading her bible again and started believing in Christ. He even made me go back to the bible and study the word of God. and you can ask a host of other people that he has re united with the word of God through the holyspirit....

so braveguy,i think we should beat your sword into plowshares.

thanks

mcfynest

I am so happy that you guys have started reading your Bible again, that is one of my desires for the Church, too. Whenever I write or teach, I ALWAYS ask people to go back and study to show themselves approved unto God and not to any man.

But then, you will agree with me that Truth needs be told that what is wrong is wrong and should not be shoved down the throats of people. However, if those people CHOOSE to eat such fruit, that is their choice.

I guess everyone in this thread now know what has been presented and refuted.

God Bless.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Obadiah77(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Macelliot(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obadiah77:
grin
You see ur life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.