Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily (1394 Views)

Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend In Bath Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by cheyi(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
Dear N/L,Just been curious though.how many hours do you spend in Nairaland forum on daily basis?
Lets share our hours here.
Be truthful guyz and girlz!!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by agarawu23(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
can't even say
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Twaci(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
25 and a half hours smiley
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
Just few minutes,am new here wink

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
Makai ask se.un..
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by loomer: 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
I no even know slf, as my case na off and on
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Cholls(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:

my sister i love you just what i was going to say.

Since the days of sexkillz.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
Cholls:
my sister i love you just what i was going to say.

Since the days of sexkillz.
what's sexkillz Sorry;-\

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:

Almost same with you just 1minute more than you do. It's 25hours:31minutes a day from me.!

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Princecalm(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2015
Mine is one and a half day
Twaci:
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:25pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
you try ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Cholls(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
what's sexkillz Sorry;-\

my sister i see you're new here.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Twaci(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Almost same with you just 1minute more than you do. It's 25hours:31minutes a day from me.!
cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
Cholls:
my sister i see you're new here.
grin but not too new,I'd been here b4 with this accnt maleGirl wink

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by cheyi(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2015
@ Twaci,are you one of the moderators?how come 25hours out of 24hours in a day or Is there another planet you are operating from
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:

y re nt using vhema's pics dit tym?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by ronald4lif(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

Lol! As the op no get work na, make we help hin ministry.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Chinum: 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:

cheesy cheesy
Oga o

I don see ma twin.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Twaci(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
Princecalm:
Mine is one and a half day
cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 03, 2015
i spend only 5 minutes
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Twaci(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2015
cheyi:
@ Twaci,are you one of the moderators?how come 25hours out of 24hours in a day or Is there another planet you are operating from
After Oga at the top, na me *whispers* don't tell him I said so!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Twaci(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
Chinum:

cheesy cheesy
Oga o

I don see ma twin.
Hello twinny smiley
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Cholls(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
grin but not too new,I'd been here b4 with this accnt maleGirl wink

my sister and you dont know skillz wawa for u o.
Anyways welcome back to the forum.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by cheyi(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
After Oga at the top, na me *whispers* don't tell him I said so!
which oga at the top?
Seun Osewa or Gen Buhari?
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Chinum: 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
Hello twinny smiley

Yeuls kiss

Nice meeting here.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2015
i spent the average of 6 hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by laidian(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
Just tuenti-sebin hawas a daw.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
cos am not vhe.ma wink

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
so you're d one. And I dey reply u sad warn yasef o sad

Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2015
I spend 00000001 milli second tongue
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
we sabi each other undecided
Re: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily by mytime24(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2015
I dey cme

Make i ask sEun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? / She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That / Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.