Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (25520 Views)

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by shadrach77: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
The title is slightly misleading; he didn't leap or jump out of the car. The vehicle slowed down and he came out. That's something anyone who had ever boarded a Molue would be familiar with. grin grin grin
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Lexcom20(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
wat a brave father to hv don dat
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by blackmale500: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
but come to think of it, i really like the way the dad quickly went to save his kid,s life, but wht if the car went to hit other pple passing by, it would have been differnt story..
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Lexcom20(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
wat a brave father if na 4 niger d man go say i will born anoda 1
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Harahmeedey(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dnt even expect dat kinda action 4rm our so kald naija 'men'......especially u guys wey dey hail dat chinise man.....na women fit do am 4 dis country.....hmmm!What Øur Men Åre Ñot.......
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lexcom20: wat a brave father to hv don dat

Yes. he is really brave. he must have calculated the chance of getting another one if any thing happened to her. the law permit a couple to have only one child in china. except twins. if a couple have more than one,they will pay heaps of tax on those extra kids.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
It reminds me of wat Jesus did 4 me.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by 360command: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
delors: I trust our Nigerian fathers! First, dem go stop the car, check rear view mirror, adjust the flowing agbada, come out of the car, shower you with curses, whooz you dirty slaps, and, talking loud, they go: 'in fact, you never never follow me out again. I knew it, you and your mother have the same blood in you!'... grin grin grin grin grin
i would ignore what you have written today. You really don't know what it is to have a blood created in your own image.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Richy4(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Harahmeedey: Dnt even expect dat kinda action 4rm our so kald naija 'men'......especially u guys wey dey hail dat chinise man.....na women fit do am 4 dis country.....hmmm!What Øur Men Åre Ñot.......

If the law says that Nigerian couple are permitted to have only one child. then Nigerian men can do more than that. it was due to circumstances that made him to do what he has done. he only got that daughter. there are nigerian men who are blessed with one child and they protect them with all the got.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Richy4(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
brave man
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by delors(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
360command: i would ignore what you have written today. You really don't know what it is to have a blood created in your own image.
I do, actually. What were you expecting me to write? 'Wow! Superman dad!' C'mon, we all know what it is.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Psylas(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Judas2013: People should be properly educated about these religious none sense

jux thank God say christianity no bє like islam, if no† үϑμ 4 don recieve ban for posting anti-christianity pic
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Judas2013: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
planter: you are one step away from your doom if you continue in this path you chose. Repent

The doom is for all those who believe in jesus

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Judas2013: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Psylas: jux thak God say christianity no dєү ℓίкє islam, if no† үϑμ 4 don recieve ban for posting anti-christianity pic

I did not cut your skin,did i?

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Augustinaz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wonderful athletic papa.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Chidoks(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kanwulia: He saved a GIRL-CHILD?shocked shocked shocked

For Nigeria, pickin don turn SPI-RITUAL ingredient with REMOTE CONTROL tey-tey!
In our POLYGAMOUS ranches all over Naija, how many FATHER ABRAHAM go save? cheesy

Papa is too busy jumping from tototototo! grin

One less mouth to feed JARE! All na the will of "GOD" abi? grin

you are simply stupid!
stop advertising it!!!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by RedCard1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
kennyonthrone: Yea wen i saw dis news i knew it was definetely made in CHINA
yes o. It might even be a movie...nobody knows. Chinka things are always. They have a made in China lion....u remember? The man showed real love though.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by vipers: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
china again me I don tire self 4 dis china pple
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Codedboy95(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Judas2013:

I did not cut your skin,did i?
i will ignore yhu cos i know they sent yhu..
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
awwww..this got me all mushy mushy inside... grin
but the dude was way too careless..if that taxi behind had been speeding..that would have been the end of that little girl! some men sha..tongue
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by vizion: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
It is the duty of responsible adults to ensure that their wards/kids are properly fasten in a moving vehicle, when on the roads. Today, you see kids moving and playing around in a moving vehicles if they are in their homes. Responsible Adults should ensure that every one in the car are safe.

It is easier and better not to be led into temptation, than to be delivered from the resulting evil.

2 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by thirdeye(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Why must it always be from China? Ah!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by jude33084(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9Pdhlbcvg
Thank God For A Father's Protection

woow!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by jude33084(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Harahmeedey: Dnt even expect dat kinda action 4rm our so kald naija 'men'......especially u guys wey dey hail dat chinise man.....na women fit do am 4 dis country.....hmmm!What Øur Men Åre Ñot.......

angry angry angry
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Dbeliever(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
That is real fatherhood.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Tintinix: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
delors: I trust our Nigerian fathers! First, dem go stop the car, check rear view mirror, adjust the flowing agbada, come out of the car, shower you with curses, whooz you dirty slaps, and, talking loud, they go: 'in fact, you never never follow me out again. I knew it, you and your mother have the same blood in you!'... grin grin grin grin grin

This may apply to your Nigerian father and all the persons who liked your post but not my dad or kids dad...
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by blank(f): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
sirgreen: thank GOD for the poor little girl I also praise the dad who did not relent to save his daughter, as for the person who is saying children need to restrained in the car I don't think you have child cos if you do you will know that difficult to handle. may god talk all glory

I have 2 kids that's why I am talking about restraints. They sit in their car seats no matter how loudly they scream till we get to our destination. And I ensure the child locks are on. I have travelled severally with them in their car seats from Lagos to East and back. Nothing difficult about it.

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by delors(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tintinix:

This may apply to your Nigerian father and all the persons who liked your post but not my dad or kids dad...
ok. Noted cool Sebi ur own paa na chinese
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by kabayomi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
why him no go leap out when nah im one n only be that......no be like naija wia im fit born another one nah gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
As much as l feel happy dt d girl's life was saved in d end, i wud still strongly feel dt the father shld be punishd for his carelessness. For Pete's sake dr are safety measures in cars dt wud ordinarily av prevented such an incident from happening. And dts why l am alwys furious at parents forming love for dr kids either allowing dm to roam abt the vehicle wen it s in transit or puttin dm on dr chest while driving. This is jst madness and not a show of love. If u wan to show ow much u love ur kids pls do it whreva pleases U and not in a vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by aurenflani: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013

My former colleague saved his son against robbers bullet and died. The best father one could ever have.

I still dey admire his courage.

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
aurenflani:

My former colleague saved his son against robbers bullet and died. The best father one could ever have.

I still dey admire his courage.
Now thats loovvee! Meehhn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.