Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (25476 Views)

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by delors(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
aurenflani:

My former colleague saved his son against robbers bullet and died. The best father one could ever have.

I still dey admire his courage.
Wow. Thats amazing. RIP to him.
Father's love
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by holyjossy01(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Would he have done the same for the mother?
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Kanwulia: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
pDude:

Callotti the Callo cheesy cheesy

Anywhere I see your post, na so I go dey laff until I go wan shyt for body. From tototototo! Chai!

E be like say I go soon come snatch you from your husband, come make you second wife because I wan dey laff everyday. cheesy cheesy grin

I was only 'stammering' o!
Please, don't allow AWON e badu belle and e jolosi MGBEKE TOTOS on NL vex witi dis your 'flattering' post o! cheesy

You know any 'like' or 'complement' I get causes 'OTOLO'-LOGICAL sentiments on and off NL!

Hiahnnnn!!!

Off to work JARE!' cool

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by michealade(m): 2:46am On Aug 18, 2013
ma oldman don do am b4 buh street kamera no dey@al to katch us

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by delors(m): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2013
michealade: ma oldman don do am b4 buh street kamera no dey@al to katch us
grin grin Next time, he should set his camera first so we go know how far. Abi na you fall from the car wey him wan save?
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by deife(m): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Damn! The man is an epitome of who a real father should be. I'm proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by 3ace(m): 5:31am On Aug 18, 2013
He should be thanking his stars that his moving vehicle didn't claim life otherwise, he would have been cooling off in jail by now. I like his swift response to saving his child's life but it was a wrong move. Stepping on the brake pedal won't take ages. That was a poor instinct and with such nature, he could do the wrong thing like immediately stepping on the brake pedal if he experiences a sudden tyre burst. Anyway, thank both of them are safe.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2013
deife: Damn! The man is an epitome of who a real father should be. I'm proud of him.
yes dear,you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by donodion(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2013
Miles78: One man, one child policy make people go to the extremes. Kudos to the father, he knows theres no second chance oo!
No my dear.Its a proof a Father have the same protective instincts like any mother over her child.Its a reflex action that just kicks in without thinking.One good news from china though.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by donodion(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2013
And it beats my how and why many posters here keep castigating and ridiculing their Naija fathers,brothers,uncles,and perhaps husbands to be as if they have no iota of feelings or care.Ok..keep it up.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by jkendy(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Am always happy to be the last to comment. Since it happened in China, I believe the man was heading to a location to shoot a movie!!!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by mubalex50(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Blood is thicker dan water, OBJ can du d same 4 his ape daughter
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Wsdm: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
aurenflani:

My former colleague saved his son against robbers bullet and died. The best father one could ever have.

I still dey admire his courage.
Eventhough we have our short comings here, it is not in all aspects that the white men supersede us.
Every man loves his blood.The scenario you just mentioned now is one of it. If not for the camera, who would have known about this? So many things are happening here that have no taped evidences. And we have also refused to look at his numerous faults. In Nigeria here, the law is to keep the kids at the rare sits and use your child's lock to cover for all these adventure/nuisance. If the car had hit a bystander, what errant nonsense!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by ladenz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
king arizona: That man must be JAKIE CHAN's brother!!!
No firm tricks!!!

you mean FILM tricks
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
ladenz:

you mean FILM tricks

Did you think the whole scene was made up?
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by blank(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Did you think the whole scene was made up?

He was correcting the previous poster's spelling.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2013
blank:

He was correcting the previous poster's spelling.

Thanks for the correction. wink
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
blank:

That is why car seats and child locks are extremely important. I cannot imagine driving and leaving my kids to roam about the car without restraint.

They are in most modern cars and are meant to be used. I wonder why our people sometimes think that those features (car seats and child locks) are meant for decoration. undecided
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kanwulia:

He saved a GIRL-CHILD?shocked shocked shocked

For Nigeria, pickin don turn SPI-RITUAL ingredient with REMOTE CONTROL tey-tey!
In our POLYGAMOUS ranches all over Naija, how many FATHER ABRAHAM go save? cheesy

Papa is too busy jumping from tototototo! grin

One less mouth to feed JARE! All na the will of "GOD" abi? grin

Haba! Nigerian fathers are not that bad, are they? undecided
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Judas2013:

People should be properly educated about these religious none sense

What is religious about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Sex Freak / My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.