Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Decent Nairaland Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Nairaland Women (6448 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 06, 2008
can u guys plsssssssss ignore dis igbo man dat calls himself mallammusa,he's just an attention seeker,ignore him and his threads abeg
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by buzyDiva(f): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2008
abi o

why won't u guys just be like me . . the mallam is invisible as far as am concerned.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2008
stop the madness!
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Esss(m): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2008
See mallam saying someone isnt decent.

what is decent about you?? I've had the misfortune of reading most of your posts and I'm yet to find what justifies you to accuse other of indecency.
This is the world wide web, where you can be superman, a LovePeddler, a gentleman, a brat, you name it. So on what are you basing this indecency allegation?? Abi we dey big brother here??

free matter jare, you just wan finf the babe mouth, then take style start war.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by ikamefa(f): 2:27am On Jun 06, 2008
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! now i get

so one mallo mallam is using style style ! abi?

fishing for underage gals abi? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:29am On Jun 06, 2008
she's still a girl, infact what u're doing is akin to child abuse.

You know what am saying is the truth. Instead of you as an adult to correct these wayward women here, you are busy fanning their Hot ass. Remember, your son will marry one of them someday.  save your son this misery at least.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by ariblaze(m): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2008
why do you guys encourage posts like this

its an insult:::::::::::::::::::to our sensibilities,intelligence and the ladies here

whereever did iice go to?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 4Him1(m): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

You know what am saying is the truth. Instead of you as an adult to correct these wayward women here, you are busy fanning their Hot ass. Remember, your son will marry one of them someday.  save your son this misery at least.

when my son gets to that age he'll marry someone that will mirror his mother.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:32am On Jun 06, 2008
See mallam saying someone isnt decent.

what is decent about you?? I've had the misfortune of reading most of your posts and I'm yet to find what justifies you to accuse other of indecency.
This is the world wide web, where you can be superman, a LovePeddler, a gentleman, a brat, you name it. So on what are you basing this indecency allegation?? Abi we dey big brother here??

free matter jare, you just wan finf the babe mouth, then take style start war.

I thot you banned yourself yesterday after accusing seun of something?  he forgave your ass?  It's not about my own moral decadence because there is no hope on my side again, it's about this small small girls craving for dick 24/7. Imagine that 13 yr old  girl posting her picture to lure mallammusa to her bed. God forbid; you sef don seeam now, how many nairaland chics will you agree to marry?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:34am On Jun 06, 2008
when my son gets to that age he'll marry someone that will mirror his mother.

At this rate ,he may not find his mothers type by yr 2030.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:35am On Jun 06, 2008
why do you guys encourage posts like this

its an insult:::::::::::::::::::to our sensibilities,intelligence and the ladies here

whereever did iice go to?

The actual truth is where is the intelligence you advertise?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 4Him1(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

At this rate ,he may not find his mothers type by yr 2030.

possible, especially when mugus like u are marrying more women than ur yekini can naturally cope with.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by buzyDiva(f): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2008
y'all are only encouraging him and he will posting his ooppppsss as long as y'all lead him on.

abeg leave Iice, she dey sleep.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2008
loooooooooool
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by ariblaze(m): 2:39am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

The actual truth is where is the intelligence you advertise?

i was actually hoping

you would be daft enough to

tackle me and guess what you dint disappoint me

i try to read you post, but guess what its no use, you are noting but a silly attention grabber

set and bent on self promotion
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 06, 2008
4him honey pls do me a favour and leave dis thread pls sweetie kiss kiss kiss musa is an attention seeker,so u guys should leave d thread

u too nana wink

ariblaze u r also included kiss kiss

thanks
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2008
lol,i'll try but am restless and need to reply some topics. . .
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:43am On Jun 06, 2008
i was actually hoping

you would be daft enough to

tackle me and guess what you dint disappoint me

i try to read you post, but guess what its no use, you are noting but a silly attention grabber

set and bent on self promotion
Am not tackling you, i'm only asking you a question. These women here are very corrupt and unruly and its high time they are shown the way to life and not this express route to death.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by LadyT(f): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2008
Just Bleep off.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:44am On Jun 06, 2008
possible, especially when mugus like u are marrying more women than your yekini can naturally cope with.
I call you 4him and you call me mugu, is that what you teach your son? trouble dey for katanga.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2008
Shut up jo
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by onyinye2(f): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2008
@ topic
dont feel as if i am sexually corrupt. maybe it is the "girls" you have encountered. and if you are going to say the nairaland women are corrupt what about you men alot of yall are more than sexually corrupt tongue
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2008
@ topic
don't feel as if i am sexually corrupt. maybe it is the "girls" you have encountered. and if you are going to say the nairaland women are corrupt what about you men alot of yall are more than sexually corrupt

men and women are not on the same pedestal when it comes to sexual corruption. a woman i meant to be more conservative on the issues of sex. your mum should tell you more about this. i've never seen you here before, are you new or an absentee member?
mallamMusa esq.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:53am On Jun 06, 2008
Shut up jo
you are telling big mallam daddy to shut up? naija don spoil sha.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by onyinye2(f): 2:56am On Jun 06, 2008
@mallamMusa
dont you think what you said is a double standard so you would allow your son to parade around the neighborhood being known as a man LovePeddler before allowing your daughter??
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

you are telling big mallam daddy to shut up? naija don spoil sha.
dnt make me repeat myself wink
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2008
@mallamMusa
don't you think what you said is a double standard so you would allow your son to parade around the neighborhood being known as a man LovePeddler before allowing your daughter??

if I catch any man with my daughter before she turns 25 ehn? Only God will save that man from me.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2008
dnt make me repeat myself

the gods will be angry.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by onyinye2(f): 3:01am On Jun 06, 2008
what about your son?? you never did answer the question.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 3:05am On Jun 06, 2008
what about your son?? you never did answer the question
He can do whatever he wants as long as he wears protection but my daughter must remain a virgin till age 30.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by onyinye2(f): 3:07am On Jun 06, 2008
are you even hearing what you are saying You will allow your son to parade around having sex to whom he pleases. but you will get all moral when it comes to your daughter. why dont you just treat them both the same??
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 3:11am On Jun 06, 2008
are you even hearing what you are saying You will allow your son to parade around having sex to whom he pleases. but you will get all moral when it comes to your daughter. why don't you just treat them both the same??
It's not a question of treating them the same way because the consequences associated with casual sex are not the same. Apart from HIV the worst my son can do is get a girl somewhere pregnant and her future will be jeopardised by that baby but my daughter will not get a man pregnant somewhere, rather it's one lousy playa that will give her a baby and make her liable to carry the baby. It'll be too uch on me and i dont want any of my daughters to go through that. Just tell your brothers to back off my daughters nd we'll be good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me / 25 Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time / OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.