Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Decent Nairaland Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Nairaland Women (6465 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decent Nairaland Women by xhosachoc(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2010
Odunnu:

Arent you the same chick who cant get a single guy all to herself but wil steal another sista's man .

undecided I am an innocent soul that was corrupted.Anyway if i cared what people think i would have performed a bit of self censorship,now theres a can of worms  grin
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by xhosachoc(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
cool single in theory!but love the stolen fruit!Its not your husband so why do you care?If you are without sin cast the first stone tongue
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by playette4u: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Yea,like seriously? Arent you the same chick who cant get a single guy all to herself but wil steal another sista's

Are we going to get these tears and tantrums each time xhosachoc posts something?Woman up ,its her life ,who cares if she has lecherous blood running through her veins!At least she is honest,something you might laugh at but secretely admire.Variety is the spice of life,we need all sorts of characters to make the forum more interesting.Live and let live.Paedophiles,rapists ,mass murders still roam our streets we could use our energy to bash them not waste it on a random person who is just shagging god knows who,i for one dont give a shit ,i find the whole thing boring *yawn* undecided
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Odunnu: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2010
Since we are playing 'decent woman' game, nobody invited her into it.She should have just kept quiet. But since she nominated herself,thats why I had to make her see she aint fit for that position.
If she dated the guy and stopped it would have been ok,but she dated,date and still dating and is trying to make me believe/accpt its right. Please,i'm not going to tell you whats right or wrong but in ths particular thread you have to know fit in at all so. . . .step aside.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by xhosachoc(f): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Since we are playing 'decent woman' game, nobody invited her into it.She should have just kept quiet. But since she nominated herself,thats why I had to make her see she aint fit for that position.

Odunnu  shocked did you think i :xhosachoc,of the mpondo tribe,tyolomnqa in ciskei,Eastern cape,south of the equator,approx 0ver 30degrees east of the tropic  of capricon  tongue  would genuinely nominate my self?My 'indecentness' sticks out like the rock of Gilbrator!No offence but i dont think you get sarcasm! It was a joke but clearly you take things seriously,you overthink things and at this rate you will experience a major sense of humour malfunction grin

Odunnu:

If she dated the guy and stopped it would have been ok,but she dated,date and still dating and is trying to make me believe/accpt its right.
[/quote

Thank god ,the inhabitants of this country that i live in, have the proverbial stiff upper lip.So i never get the senseless sentiments about my choice of partner.

Odunnu link=topic=140035.msg7003564#msg7003564 date=1287912545:

we are playing 'decent woman' game, nobody invited her into it.  so. . . .step aside

I almost peed myself,laughing!I spent time trawling this site for posting etiquette and suprise suprise all the above 'rules' you are trying to impose do not exist!Whats up with this domineering attitude and need to monopolise NL?

Just the other day ,the' love doctor ' or something similar ,threatened to beat me to a pulp for writting my opinion on his thread and i was like oooooooooooookaay!  lipsrsealed

Why dont you just ask seun to give you options to lock the VIP  threads you dont want the 'public' to access as this would put an end to all this 'my thread this  ,my thread that 'drama! undecided

playette4u:

she has lecherous blood running through her veins!At least she is honest,something you might laugh at but secretely admire.

Now that you mention it,my blood does look a bit funny!AND instead of a heart,i have a boulder the size of africa!

Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
Oh well. I get u now. Sorry for cutting short ur fun. My apologies. Please have fun.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Rocktation(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
Mallam, go sulk on a lollipop. A decent gentleman wouldn't start such a thread, anyways.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 190: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2011
Call me
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Phate07(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2011

Decent women? On Nairaland? undecided
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^^yeah! lots of us
1. Iyatrustee
2. Hbabe
3.Mzdarkskin
4.Mygoldie
5.idowuogbo
6.mrs.chima
7.mygoldie
8.freecocoa
9.Htowneve

to numerous to mention. now you have a problem with that? angry angry
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MrsChima1(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
I am a virgin.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by LoveKing(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^yeah! lots of us
1. Iyatrustee

you?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by iyatrustee(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
LoveKing:

you?

why single me out angry angry
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
It seem thought he got some feelings for you maybe? You might want to handle that. Men do not partake in rejection well.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 190smh: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by pastilo: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
hw can a woman bruv be described,
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by pastilo: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
@dunnu what exactly are u talking abt,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument / See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.