Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Decent Nairaland Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Nairaland Women (6432 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:06am On Jun 06, 2008
Can you name a single decent girl/woman on nairaland. From what I see, it seems all of them are sexually corrupt. Is this the kind of generation we are raising in Nigeria? The first thing I ask any babe i toast in lagos now is whether she's in Nairaland and all of always tell you they read stuff there but are not registered and i know they are lying. Where are the romantic,conservative,homely,nuturing, religious,intelligent Nigeria women or are we courting only pororo here?

For the records, I can single out Ibkaye as a decent woman and shequinjah is matured but not sexy at all.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 4Him1(m): 2:10am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

shequinjah is matured but not sexy at all.

who told you? grin That woman oozes sex appeal my dear.
There are plenty of decent women here, but sometimes it gets boring if you expect them to stick to being prim and proper all the time.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:11am On Jun 06, 2008
Who is Shequinjah?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by ikamefa(f): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Can you name a single decent girl/woman on nairaland. From what I see, it seems all of them are sexually corrupt. Is this the kind of generation we are raising in Nigeria? The first thing I ask any babe i toast in lagos now is whether she's in Nairaland and all of always tell you they read stuff there but are not registered and i know they are lying. [b]Where are the romantic,conservative,homely,nuturing, religious,intelligent Nigeria women [/b]or are we courting only pororo here?

For the records, I can single out Ibkaye as a decent woman and shequinjah is matured but not sexy at all.

ahahahaha i don laff break leg! " grin "

they all migrated to mars grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2008
ikamefa:

ahahahaha i don laff break leg! " grin "

they all migrated to mars grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Nice one
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:13am On Jun 06, 2008
Who is Shequinjah?
i think her name is shekinah or something. the woman with unequal boobs.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by vivaladiva(f): 2:14am On Jun 06, 2008
one mans defination of decent is anoda man's defination of indecent
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 06, 2008
pls dont spoil d woman's name abeggggg

her name is sheniqua
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2008
who told you?   That woman oozes sex appeal my dear.
There are plenty of decent women here, but sometimes it gets boring if you expect them to stick to being prim and proper all the time
If you say so; sex appeal for old people. So when are the decent chics moving back in here from mars? Why didnt they go with lovely Ibkaye? do they want these pororos here to corrupt her?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2008
vivaladiva:

one mans defination of decent is another man's defination of indecent

see how pesin dey thrash another person's I.D shocked
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:16am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

i think her name is shekinah or something. the woman with unequal boobs.
That's an uncivilized way to describe a lady,bruv.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

If you say so; sex appeal for old people. So when are the decent chics moving back in here from mars? Why didnt they go with lovely Ibkaye? do they want these pororos here to corrupt her?

Why dnt you wait till you see a pix before judging her appearance undecided
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by buzyDiva(f): 2:17am On Jun 06, 2008
story!
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2008
one mans defination of decent is another man's defination of indecent

Decency and indecency are parallell to each other. To be frank, most girls here are bitchy and lack home training. Is it hardship in Naija that is causing this?  What happened to feminine values our mothers taught their daughters?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 4Him1(m): 2:18am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Ibkaye herself is still a girl. Says a lot about your idea of what constitutes "decent women".
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by HRhotness(f): 2:19am On Jun 06, 2008
@ 4 Him

wher u been? angry
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Esss(m): 2:19am On Jun 06, 2008
mallam musa don come again.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:20am On Jun 06, 2008
That's an uncivilized way to describe a lady,bruv
I was trying to make her remember whom i'm talking about. Am i not your typical herdsman again? what's civilised about me anyway?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by vivaladiva(f): 2:20am On Jun 06, 2008
i threw my mums values out of the window, they were out dated, restrictive and damn right boring
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Decency and indecency are parallell to each other. To be frank, most girls here are bitchy and lack home training. Is it hardship in Naija that is causing this? What happened to feminine values our mothers taught their daughters?

Looking for a wife or why are u so bothered about the way most girls behave on NL?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:21am On Jun 06, 2008
Ibkaye herself is still a girl. Says a lot about your idea of what constitutes "decent women".  

The girl is a class act and has no match here.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:22am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

I was trying to make her remember whom i'm talking about. Am i not your typical herdsman again? what's civilised about me anyway?
Skeen. . .
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by DaPhoenix(f): 2:22am On Jun 06, 2008
@poster, You're just full of shit. Same guy who was posting about his numerous sexual escapades is now looking for the "romantic,conservative,homely,nuturing, religious,intelligent Nigeria women". Go burn!
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2008
Looking for a wife or why are u so bothered about the way most girls behave on Nairaland?  

I have 2 wives already and not ready to marry another till i hit age 35 but am only worried at the moral decadence in our women and this are women we are supposed to leave the fates of our children to. How can they raise our daughters when they themselves are unruly?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2008
DaPhoenix:

@poster, You're just full of shit. Same guy who was posting about his numerous sexual escapades is now looking for romantic,conservative,homely,nuturing, religious,intelligent Nigeria women. Go burn!

he might as well be looking for a nun
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by LadyT(f): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2008
Thats the point shes a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes a child

@mallam the mumu
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

I have 2 wives
already and not ready to marry another till i hit age 35 but am only worried at the moral decadence in our women and this are women we are supposed to leave the fates of our children to. How can they raise our daughters when they themselves are unruly?
opuro
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by nana(f): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2008
E be like say you take style forget say na www.nairaland.com be this?
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by 4Him1(m): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ 4 Him

wher u been? angry

wink writing, writing and doing more writing.

MallamMusa:

The girl is a class act and has no match here.

she's still a girl, infact what u're doing is akin to child abuse.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 06, 2008
LadyT:

Thats the point shes a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes a child

@mallam the mumu
kilo surprise yi? omo aboki ni
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by MallamMusa: 2:25am On Jun 06, 2008
@poster, You're just full of shit. Same guy who was posting about his numerous sexual escapades is now looking for romantic,conservative,homely,nuturing, religious,intelligent Nigeria women. Go burn!

Even while I'm busy harvesting loose women, i expect a greater percentage of our naija women not to be loose. Nigeria is turning to cameroun or cote d'ivoire.
Re: Decent Nairaland Women by vivaladiva(f): 2:26am On Jun 06, 2008
so u already have two wives shitttttttttttttttttt
thinkin of marrying two husbands too u know
blah blah blah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ff / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version / I Really Can't Find A Topic For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.