Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (96994 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by DEllaluv(f): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Mc so na silencer u be,na wa o
chistar I hp all is well
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Winnie1950(f): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Chistar i know might be realy busy but just try and update today please muuaah
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Mcmooney(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
chistar I hp all is well
hahahahahahaha na wetin chatur teach me o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
@you all who have been patiently waiting 4 an update,am really sorry, I don't know why different things have just been happening during the writting of this story anyway, I really appreciate your wait,the story would soon end anyway, its just gonna contain how I got my first gf and little back ground gist. Am gonna update later on today but the story grande finally comes up tommorow, its gonna be long as usual, you won't expect what would hit you, and expect it by 6pm sharp.

Afterwards, I'll take a break from writing series, expect short stories from time to time but no series would come up anytime soon until am sure my head is straight and I have the stability so that I won't dissapoint you guys the second time.
Thanks.
-chistar01
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by adegwurulez(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
naim pple jst the crucify u without even knwing watsup... Abt dat ish in ya family, even though u asked for ''no comment'' i'd jst say #GOD DEY

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
**continuation**

It might have taken a ridiculously long time for me to actually have my first crush and open my eyes to 'girls issues' but once I did, I did it well.

As I've stated times without number, it was saturday and I was gonna get a reply soon enough.

I had made plans with Ife to meet her at the classroom region in the afternoon, so as soon as I was totally free, I quickly ran to the bathroom with a bucket of water to shower, then tried my best to look as casual as possible, instead of the usual red check shirt and brown trouser we call 'house wear' I wore a sparkling white 'POLICE' brand top and a blue short, (this was also the perfect approved sport wear combination so I free from an pending harassment by any staff) then wore my palm sandal, my silver movado wristwatch and as usual I emptied half of the total content of my 'HIM' perfume. In summary, I looked and smelled nicer than I had ever been since my birth (its funny how girls makes us do certain weird things).

I called Dolls who also had a parole too at class and we walked towards class looking dashing, although we sent a female junior student to inform our different 'packages' that we were already waiting for them at the classroom.

Dolls and I had barely settled down in the class when when I looked outside the window and saw two feminine figures cat walking down the broad path way that led to the classroom, even though they both wore the red chad house house wear (they were both in Cross house and cross house wears yellow check not red, I still wonder how come the had chad house check too), I could still figure out that one of the feminine figure was my Ife and the other was probably Dolls new 'target', yes! New target, you should know by now that Dolls is a player even though he would never accept it up front.

I didn't bother showing Dolls the girls as they approached the girls because as soon as I turned to stare at him, he was already adjusting his top and belt properly which on meant he had already seen them, probably before I did.

So eventually both Ife and the other girl who I later got to know was Funmi got to the classroom Dolls and I were in and joined after gisting generally for a while, Dolls stylishly dragged Funmi to another class which I assumed was empty and left lfe and I in an empty class.

'Err.. So hi...' I said, trying to start a conversation after a short moment of silence.

'Hi, what's up na?' She replied.

I purposely replied; 'Nothing much o, just that I had a sleepless night' hoping she would ask 'why' and I'll use that as an excuse to get straight to the point but she seemed smarter as she replied;

'Eiyah, am so sorry' without even asking for a reason.

I smiled and another short moment of silence followed as I thought of my next approach, the formal shy me which I thought was dead had resurfaced and didn't know how exactly to go straight to the point, so as I was trying to gather courage she suddenly broke the silence saying;

'So aren't you gonna ask me how my own night was?' She grinned as she asked this.

'Oh! My bad, forgot my manners. How was your night?' I replied hastily.

'Like you've ever had manners before self' she was smiling as she said this, so I got she was joking.

'I have manners oh, but I won't argue, so tell me sha, how was your night?'

'Anyway, my night was bad' the smile on her face had mysteriously disappeared by now and that made me worried.

'Why na? What happened?' I asked almost immediately.

She cleared her throat and took a deep breath before replying the least five words I had expected to hear;
'Michael, my dad is dead'

That statement took me off balance and at first I was confused(why the fvck are you telling me this?) Then I became shocked (so your dad is late now?) And then I became quite sad... Or better still, really sad.

'Err.. Ife, am so sorry, I don't really know what to say.. How did you hear about it anyway?'

She was already fight back the tears that were already piling up in her eyes;
'Err.. My guardian called me over to her office and told me'.

She looked like she really needed a hug and without giving it much thoughts I grabbed her and gave her a bear hug, I was right as she responded by grabbing me closer and as she couldn't hold back the tears anymore, she poured out the tears all over my shoulder.

'I would be lieing if I say my dad and I were best of friends but I just didn't wish him dead na, he was still young... He and my mum were trying to work on their broken marriage and that's when the stupI'd taxi driver that drove him knew he would run into a trailer'

'Babe, I know how you feel, am so sorry'

'I just can't believe it... He was...'

We kept on talking about her dad and the good times they shared, at a point I forgot about the main purpose of the setting up the meeting with her, she seemed to like she could go on and on lamenting about how her dad did this and how he did that, I was trying my possible best to be a good listener and kept on 'hmming' and 'haaing' in the right places.

Funny how time flies when you are with someone you truly care about and you enjoying the company. A quick glance at my wrist watch told me me we had been talking (or better still, she has been talking) for over an three hours, just as if she read my mind she rounded up as said;

'Oh, I've been talking for hours already and it would soon be time for dinner self.. I'm sorry for wasting your time and boring you with my stories'

'Wasting my time ke? Hell no! Trust me, when you start boring me I'll let you know' I replied trying to sound modest.

'You are sweet, I like you' she replied almost immediately.

I just smiled and replied; 'I know you do'

'Yea, I do, but I know you would really want me to date you... ' She took a deep breath and I was already dancing skelewu in my mind and jumping round the class when she said 'But.. I can't date you Michael'

My world came crashing at this point, I wasn't sure either I should be angry, sad or confused, I'm my state of absolute mixed feelings, I asked;

'Why?'

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by iyk1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Sir Christar,

I have been trying to reach you,

Please kindly check your email,

Thanks
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
adegwurulez: naim pple jst the crucify u without even knwing watsup... Abt dat ish in ya family, even though u asked for ''no comment'' i'd jst say #GOD DEY
crucify me? No oh, they aren't. If I was in their shoes, I would have don the same. Thanks tho.
Winnie1950: Chistar i know might be realy busy but just try and update today please muuaah
winnie deary, I just did.
D.Ella.luv:
chistar I hp all is well
all is well even in the well
simplifier: *unfollows thread* tired of waiting! angry
are you kidding me? shocked cryn better follow it back if you want us to live in peace on this nairaland oh
Perfecter4real: Where u dey? come update sharp sharp.
I just did bro
lekinz: Oya fans dy wait naw angry
you wait has ended, thanks bro.
The rock5555:

Any chistar dis ur so-called short story don deylong o, come update na.
lol.. E dey end tomorrow, should have ended since but I haven't be consistent sad,
Daniel2802: Come update and make me happy.dy stole ma phone @lagos because am a JJC chai.
you get luck say na just fone dem theif, Lag boys just pity you, dem for thief you join self. grin
Pweedylipsmoi: chistar nah....come and update oooo
updated ma, muah!
I_am_Abdul: Chistar u jst left guys hanging ryt? Dats not so cool undecided[color=#990000][/color]
it was beyond my power bro
Yettocome: Chistar.... Sorry Michael, hope all is well? My guy we care o.
I know you guys do, thanks.
CallMeFemi: Guy wher u go now?? @chistar!! "Peter uduak Frm the Dog eating tribe...yee r summoned upon to press foward in the Writing agenda and its propagation towards an iviendi stamokania for this story to be cordially concluded!! grin"--Dr. Pat tinz IN OTHER WORDS
"Guy con update tory na!!" grin
see me here!!! *waving hand* thanks bro
Aimedrey: lol! where d chistar sef
see me here!!! grin
Bulcqlay: if c turn u down cum meet me make i teach u........ao to bambozo her again
boss of life! I see you
dryakson: I dont want to flatter you again
Anyway you are the time bomb cox you knw exactly the time am bored and you update
thanks bro, you the bestest fan I've gat.

Special shoutout to eni-gurl, I wanted to reply your comments but they were too much to reply.. Love ya babes grin. And yes! I was wit Enigurl last night, if you have any questions dint ask me oh, as her? undecided tongue
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
iyk1: Hello Sir Christar,

I have been trying to reach you,

Please kindly check your email,

Thanks
checked and replied.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by simplifier(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
*returns to thread*
Hope that which happened isn't so bad sad
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Another disappointment.., sad
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by iyk1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Chritar01,

I dont know if am asking for too much but i didnt see your reply,

Can you email me at iyksmann@gmail.com

Thanks..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by iyk1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Chritar01,

Thanks..
chistar01: checked and replied.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
simplifier: *returns to thread*
Hope that which happened isn't so bad sad
phew! You 4 no come back na, (4 my mind). Err.. Let's just leave it as history.
Vivy Gift: Another disappointment.., sad
hehehe.. Don't be too sure oh (u can't predict my stories, I make sure I can't even predict it myself grin)
iyk1: Hello Chritar01,

Thanks..
done!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by simplifier(f): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
I no get mind to leave the tori like dat grin, i for no come back angry
chistar01: phew! You 4 no come back na, (4 my mind). Err.. Let's just leave it as history.hehehe..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
simplifier: I no get mind to leave the tori like dat grin, i for no come back angry
glad you came back anyway. grin

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Welkum bck nd xowi 4 wah hapund....Nice update buh wahz wid vhiz Ife na...cnt wait to read d next episode sha
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Chistar,really sorry about what happened.May God strengthen you.Thanx for the update.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Bulcqlay(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
so wat did u tink to do now......doin sacrifice
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
chistar01: hehehe.. Don't be too sure oh (u can't predict my stories, I make sure I can't even predict it myself grin)

Let's hope smiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ol boy. E no good as d girl dash ur hope o.. But sha, life still goan
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Eni~girl:
Welkum bck nd xowi 4 wah hapund....Nice update buh wahz wid vhiz Ife na...cnt wait to read d next episode sha
err..thanks dear. (Thought I told you guys not to say sowie). Anyway, Don't worry, its 5pm now and the next/last update comes up in 25hours time, its not too long na just wait a bit grin.
Adesina-Olajide:
@Chistar,really sorry about what happened.May God strengthen you.Thanx for the update.
thanks bro, amen and you welcome, I should be the one thanking you 4 being patient with me and not threating to unfollow the thread like simplifier my sweethat grin*pun intended*
Bulcqlay: so wat did u tink to do now......doin sacrifice
when we reach dere you go know.
Vivy Gift: trust me.

Let's hope smiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wetin i go talk sef You say make we no say 'sorry' na, so... lipsrsealed
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yettocome: Ol boy. E no good as d girl dash ur hope o.. But sha, life still gonaan
naso life be o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chiamaka01: Wetin i go talk sef You say make we no say 'sorry' na, so... lipsrsealed
say nothing, just promise you'll be here by 6pm tommorow
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
*shouting* 25hours!!!!

r u joking or wat? U suppos give us promo na.

*straight face*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Incredible.me:
*shouting* 25hours!!!!

r u joking or wat? U suppos give us promo na.

*straight face*
lol, its the grande finaly and I need time to make it perfect... I might make an early morning update or late night update today or tommorow though (no promises made sha)l
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
chistar,even if u say no sorry.i just av to say it.op its nt too serious,anyway sorry nd thanks 4 d update chistar.pls try nd up later 2nite or very early tomorrow
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
*sobz*
y did it have to end so soon.

Or chister u are up to no good. It cnt just end lyk dis.

U are tired of writing right.

C'mon spill it. #confess#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Babie Ghagha: chistar,even if u say no sorry.i just av to say it.op its nt too serious,anyway sorry nd thanks 4 d update chistar.pls try nd up later 2nite or very early tomorrow
lol.. You guys are really over hyping this, its not a worth all this 'sorrY', asin its not a really big deal.

I'll try and update sha.
Incredible.me:
*sobz*
y did it have to end so soon.

Or chister u are up to no good. It cnt just end lyk dis.

U are tired of writing right.

C'mon spill it. #confess#
lol, tired of writting? Tah! Even if I wanted to get tired, I just can't.
The story is meant to take just 2weeks but my inconsistency made it this long, its just a short story na grin. Don't worry sha, I'll be dropping short stories from time to time...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Deiok(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
6pm abi?. Alarm reminder set.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
it doesnt realy matter.anything its worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.