Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (96996 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ol boy, talk wetin she commot before I vex o.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wow! Wat a wöderful towy...nothinq to kip me busy on nairaland aqn sha...ehya!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by obainojazz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
badoooo...nyc one brodarly
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wonderful write up man! Great Story,i dey wait your new story ooo.What an end! Your suspense fit kill person o..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by michbax(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice write up bro..more ink to ur pen
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Olamilekan08(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
If i hear say u finish d story there.. Ehn..
But y na. Wet Ife bring out abeg na?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Danpersie31(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Am gonna b d last 2 comment 2day.Congrate chistar.U kept ur promise.Bt u beta tell me wetin ife give u o.Cos e no go makes sense o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Hadeehart101(f): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
What did Ife bring out na? Ain't leaving here until you finish narrating your story.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Luk chister!!!!
If u think u cn just end d story like this u are a gunner o.
Cum and complete it, ur else...
Hmmm hmmm

i comment my reserve.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by johnkayvii: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chistar since u started iv bin a silient follower nd lover of ur story if u no show ba complete am smtin go happen o
Abi mk we watch out for part 2 as in all naija movies nd books
Talk o bros I wud kidnap u nd ur family ooooo I no de joke
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Deiok(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wowww. Thats wonderful, Good or will i say great ending, although it end in suspense.
I am guessing she brought out a Flower.
I will like us to end this wonderful story with
(Miley cyrus >>> We cant stop)
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by tobex23(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
nice! Nice!! Nice!!!....you all no chister is strongheaded, he wont tell you what she brought out...lol
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice piece and gr8 write up...twas captivating, thrilling and suspense filled.... looking forward to another one frm u soonest...paste da link here wen its ready
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
chistar wats dis nw? wat type of suspense is dis? i just op dis is d part 1 nd d end cos if it is,i will neva 4giv u 4 dis.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Babie Ghagha: chistar wats dis nw? wat type of suspense is dis? i just op dis is d part 1 nd d end cos if it is,i will neva 4giv u 4 dis.
dnt mind im z jokinq, dz jez d end of prt1 z cominq bck for part 2 or better stil d final of prt1...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by ninja4life(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lmao nice story good work chistar.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Olarewajub: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
To God Be The Glory
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Denlightened(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
This wz a gr8 write up............it jxt reminded me of my days at FGC,Okposi!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol, una no go kill me with laff... eiyah, I wish I could tell you guys what the 'something' was but that would spoil the fun na abi don't you guys think so?.

4 dose of you expecting a new story, err... When I start one, you guys would be d first to know as I'll post the link here and dose of you who follow me would get first hand posts of my short stories that I plan to try out.(I hope it works out)

I really appreciate all the comments I've been getting, I really appreciate Ɣ'all, you guys make me wanna write more and more.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Sanguine(f): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
chistar01: Lol, una no go kill me with laff... eiyah, I wish I could tell you guys what the 'something' was but that would spoil the fun na abi don't you guys think so?.

4 dose of you expecting a new story, err... When I start one, you guys would be d first to know as I'll post the link here and dose of you who follow me would get first hand posts of my short stories that I plan to try out.(I hope it works out)

I really appreciate all the comments I've been getting, I really appreciate Ɣ'all, you guys make me wanna write type more and more.

grin tongue grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Danpersie31(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wat she brought out was a nuclear weapon dat killed all of em
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danpersie31:
undecidedMy hrt joined 2geda wit 2cows,a car,4 weddings,and 500,000 naira
habatically! complete the money 1 million na, sell the cows and add the money join. cheesy

but me no dey fit keep heart well oh, so take back ur heartwink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sanguine:

grin tongue grin
lol, yu ain't serious.
Danpersie31: Wat she brought out was a nuclear weapon dat killed all of em
nawa oh... Lmaoo
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
The End!

Wow! Nyc

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Phew! Finally. You've achieved a feat and created a mark for yourself on literature section, 2 completed stories already and a large fan base of readers and followers, kudos dude, you should be proud of urselfsmiley

as for the story, I've always wished i went to a boarding school because the stories that the boarders ever have to tell always intrigue me... But as it is, i wouldn't want my kids going to a boarding school still. Ironic hunh?

And...

#the phrase is actually the 'sixth sense' not 'the fifth sense'. We already have five natural senses and it is assumed that 'a sixth' sense helps people get insight, foresight, feelings or gut instincts of things than they should.

Welldone, i say again
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chistar why are you acting like this nah you didn't tell us what she brought out na wa ooo anyway nice story u've got here
Phew so this story don end
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vivy Gift: The End!

Wow! Nyc
thanks bae
princesa: Phew! Finally. You've achieved a feat and created a mark for yourself on literature section, 2 completed stories already and a large fan base of readers and followers, kudos dude, you should be proud of urselfsmiley

as for the story, I've always wished i went to a boarding school because the stories that the boarders ever have to tell always intrigue me... But as it is, i wouldn't want my kids going to a boarding school still. Ironic hunh?

And...

#the phrase is actually the 'sixth sense' not 'the fifth sense'. We already have five natural senses and it is assumed that 'a sixth' sense helps people get insight, foresight, feelings or gut instincts of things than they should.

Welldone, i say again
about the sixth sense ish...thanks dear, I'll modify the post.

About the boarding school ish, I'll have loved my kids to go to one but boardings schools of nowadays are a shadow of itself already, talkless of years to come.

And having a large fan base and stuffs like that... No comment grin just know that my head is swelling at the moment, am waiting 4 ASUU to call of strike so that you can have the time to write a second story, am patiently waiting.
Cute bliss: Chistar why are you acting like this nah you didn't tell us what she brought out na wa ooo anyway nice story u've got here
Phew so this story don end
lol, that's the idea! Telling you guys would spoil my fun, I like to keep you guys in the dark. Thanks anyway, see ya wen I see ya.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by olasha1(m): 1:34am On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555: Ghost mode activated

Da rock anoda badosky d only nutty pastor /preachers son..ogbeni mr man go $ complete yah wrk joor I'm waitin oo b4 I cal mr sikiru 4 u say na here u come hide..

Chistar my man me jst come ooo as per say as @ 1am now I jst finish readiny ur previous complicated life now hoping to see an amended life of chistar here, while simultaneously reading ur junior Badosky da ROCK555 whu giv us raw how it all hapen wtout mukina hiding any part of it on his own story..mehn u guys rock...anoder kudos to GLOWSCENE
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chinedumo(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2013
princesa: Phew! Finally. You've achieved a feat and created a mark for yourself on literature section, 2 completed stories already and a large fan base of readers and followers, kudos dude, you should be proud of urselfsmiley

And...

Welldone, i say again

this girl has a nice rapport with fellow writers.

I didn't know chistar didn't know that it should be '6th sense'.

I was thinking he was bringing out another meaning with '5th sense'.

Like I see people write '5th dimension'.

In my view this story was rushed.
Chistar lost his will to continue.
It seemed pointless.
This story had little ambition and focus unlike 'my complicated love story'.

The motive of this story i think is to throw light to why he was who he was at 'my complicated love story'.

I think princsa can bear me witness.

I beleive that what makes chistar outstanding is that he writes 'his true life story. Not fiction and fantasy.

Chistar portrayed true life as more romantic than many fantasies.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2013
@olasha, thanks bro, I appreciate.

@chinedumo, hmmm, about d 6thsence thing, I really dnt know what I was thinking about but it was a pure error on my part.
Then about having no will to continue? Errr.. *scratches head* I'll get bac to u on dat, I'll be creating a blog next week and am going to feature this story again but am gonna re-write it and take it 4rm a different angle (its going to be based on the same Michael Odoh but pardon me when I say I'll have the 'will' dz timegrin . Less I 4get, like Yemi wouls say, no story can be 100% true so there is a little fiction here and dere sha. Thanks all d same.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2013
U must tell me d 'something'

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chinedumo(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2013
chistar01: @olasha, thanks bro, I appreciate.

@chinedumo, hmmm, about d 6thsence thing, I really dnt know what I was thinking about but it was a pure error on my part.
Then about having no will to continue? Errr.. *scratches head* I'll get bac to u on dat, I'll be creating a blog next week and am going to feature this story again but am gonna re-write it and take it 4rm a different angle (its going to be based on the same Michael Odoh but pardon me when I say I'll have the 'will' dz timegrin . Less I 4get, like Yemi wouls say, no story can be 100% true so there is a little fiction here and dere sha. Thanks all d same.

alright sir.

Remember. Don't try too hard to impress. Umuadas especially.
Enjoy your moment sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.